Observations from using a continuous glucose monitor - Jessie Inchauspé

OP
David PS

David PS

An interesting article.

OP
David PS

David PS

How were you eating those oats? Old-fashioned or rolled oats with enough whole milk easily keep me satiated until lunch.
You are right again.
1660312015933.png

Jessie's comments:
Did you know that oat milk is one of the types of milk with more carbs? So it can lead to glucose spikes.

To avoid spikes, choose a milk with fat and/or protein, like whole milk or, if you are looking for a plant-based option, unsweetened almond and soy milk 😉

OP
David PS

David PS

You are right again.

Jessie's comments:
Did you know that oat milk is one of the types of milk with more carbs? So it can lead to glucose spikes.

To avoid spikes, choose a milk with fat and/or protein, like whole milk or, if you are looking for a plant-based option, unsweetened almond and soy milk 😉
From the opening post.

8. Avoid dried fruits, oat milk, coconut water, rice cakes (treat them all as a dessert)

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
An interesting article.
This a good study that explains what Jessie I. saw when wearing the CGM herself. She had mental problems that correlated to the times of high blood sugar. It was a revelation for her.

View: https://youtu.be/w0nV-_ddXoc

According to Dr Joseph Kraft.. THE FATHER OF THE INSULIN ASSAY
glucose testing even the OGT tells you absolutely next to nothing about any hidden dysfunctional diabetic
disorders unless you do an insulin assay alongside.
He goes as far as to say diagnosed heart disease without diabetes is simply undiagnosed diabetes. 😲🤔

Please Don't dis the video because of the host whatever he eats, carnivore keto I'm not sure myself.
Doctor Kraft stayed away from advising any diet Because Because he said the industry was too nutty lol.
What is super important is the information this extremely clever man has which Has been suppressed for decades.

I'm aware the volume is quite low but at least it has subtitles

I found the CGM very very very very helpful. It may not be accurate in absolutes or extremes but I am convinced it correlated closely to my glucose states, and it allowed me to improve my health by a good measure even in two weeks. I continue benefiting from it and advocate it for everyone. It lets you run your own experiments. While the medical profession is always talking diabetes, I think for most people hyPO glycemia is more likely and more dangerous especially among people who are not entirely young and well.

OP
David PS

David PS

Please Don't dis the video because of the host whatever he eats, carnivore keto I'm not sure myself.
Doctor Kraft stayed away from advising any diet Because Because he said the industry was too nutty lol.
What is super important is the information this extremely clever man has which Has been suppressed for decades.

I'm aware the volume is quite low but at least it has subtitles
I agree that just because the maker of the video is a proponent of the keto diet, that is not sufficient to treat the video with disrespect or contempt. I am familar with this video and I have watched it and other videos about doctor Kraft's test. If your seeking the truth, it best to be open to different points of view.

I have been side-stepping the medical system (the medical/pharmaceutical industrial complex) for years and I want to continue to do so. Thinking about other people's insights is part of my plan. BG is a very important issue and I understand that it is not the only issue.

OP
David PS

David PS

1660325008087.png

OP
David PS

David PS

InChristAlone

Just because it is in an image does not mean that it is always a good thing. Didn't you say that your check your BG to check to see if you are experiencing hypoglycemia?
You have to read the document, he is not saying get excessive amounts of refined sugar, but that sugar and insulin have an important role in the body. I do check my blood glucose and it is never in the ranges in these images even if I just ate nothing but chicken and white rice. What does Peat say about restoring insulin sensitivity?

OP
David PS

David PS

You have to read the document, he is not saying get excessive amounts of refined sugar, but that sugar and insulin have an important role in the body. I do check my blood glucose and it is never in the ranges in these images even if I just ate nothing but chicken and white rice. What does Peat say about restoring insulin sensitivity?
I did read the linked pdf. The text in the image you posted can be seen as misleading. Obviously, we need some glucose. But we need to keep our glucose within a reason range.

OP
David PS

David PS

1660332270792.png

InChristAlone

That's a flattened curve, what else did she eat? Flattened curves aren't always healthy, go back to the image about functional hypoglycemia, normal healthy people will have a rise of glucose. That's healthy. Her spike just shows she ate carbs, that's what healthy bodies do, the glucose rises then the insulin brings it back down.

InChristAlone

Also do you recall Peat saying women with higher glucose have smarter babies?

OP
David PS

David PS

Yes I do. I do not recall him suggesting that women should maintain higher glucose during the decades that they might become pregnant.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
He did say that but I don't think if the mother has gestational diabetes the child will be smarter if the environment for learning is right.

OP
David PS

David PS

1660339645279.png

belcanto

How were you eating those oats? Old-fashioned or rolled oats with enough whole milk easily keep me satiated until lunch.
Old-fashioned cooked with collagen. Perhaps I should try adding milk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals