Normal Serum Copper, Very High Free Serum Copper

Daniil

I don’t know. I started a b complex about a week ago.

i think my stomach acid is really low. Maybe this is causing deficiencies?
This can cause a B12 deficiency definitely.

Daniil

I already wrote in another thread that B12 deficiency is associated with copper deficiency.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

This can cause a B12 deficiency definitely.

Yup exactly. In that case, the best way to get B12 up quickly is either by using sublingual tablets, transdermal patches or b12 injections.

While working on increasing stomach acid, obviously.

Motif

Yup exactly. In that case, the best way to get B12 up quickly is either by using sublingual tablets, transdermal patches or b12 injections.

While working on increasing stomach acid, obviously.

How to get stomach acid up?
How long would it take it get b12 up sublingual ?

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

How to get stomach acid up?
How long would it take it get b12 up sublingual ?
Thyroid, salt, thiamine, glycine, caffeine, taurine are the most peaty ways to get stomach acid up.

Betaine HCL is awesome short term quick fix (non-peaty though).

I would use the whole package (usually 100 tablets) and then decide what next based on how it made me feel / if I made an improvement.

Motif

Thyroid, salt, thiamine, glycine, caffeine, taurine are the most peaty ways to get stomach acid up.

Betaine HCL is awesome short term quick fix (non-peaty though).

I would use the whole package (usually 100 tablets) and then decide what next based on how it made me feel / if I made an improvement.
Thanks! How much salt?
I didn’t feel a difference from glycine.
taurine gave me bad histamine issues so I stopped
I don’t think I tolerate coffee well.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Thanks! How much salt?
I didn’t feel a difference from glycine.
taurine gave me bad histamine issues so I stopped
I don’t think I tolerate coffee well.
As much as you can comfortably handle. There is no upper limit really. The more better

Motif

As much as you can comfortably handle. There is no upper limit really. The more better
Won’t this dehydrate me or throw off any minerals?
I will try to eat more salt, but I don’t think it will make a difference. A lot of hcl betaine helps. Ox bile too.
I started a b complex and hcl betaine.
I will add salt , but like I said - I don’t think it will be enough.

if you have any tees or other drinks that improve digestion to recommend - let me know. My digestion is a mess.

I will retest copper in maybe six weeks then

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Won’t this dehydrate me or throw off any minerals?
I will try to eat more salt, but I don’t think it will make a difference. A lot of hcl betaine helps. Ox bile too.
I started a b complex and hcl betaine.
I will add salt , but like I said - I don’t think it will be enough.

if you have any tees or other drinks that improve digestion to recommend - let me know. My digestion is a mess.

I will retest copper in maybe six weeks then
Ginger is hands down, by far the best herb for the digestion.

It increases stomach acid while reducing nausea and speeding up the transit time.

It literally saved my life when my digestion was the worst.

Make sure to buy it raw or naturally dried (not dried by high temperature)

Astolfo

Don't waste time and check your blood B12 levels. If it's normal and you still have b12 def symptoms, this possibly means you cannot convert it to its active form.

Motif

Don't waste time and check your blood B12 levels. If it's normal and you still have b12 def symptoms, this possibly means you cannot convert it to its active form.
I think I had extreme high levels when I tested years ago.
but there’s a good possibility that I Supplemented before

Daniil

I agree completely, I have the same thoughts now. I think to try a diet rich in meat and offal. I have almost all the symptoms of B12 deficiency, but they are not confirmed by tests, except for low copper levels. Wikipedia writes:

"Hereditary defects in the production of transcobalamin and its receptors can also cause B12 deficiencies, such as megaloblastic anemia - and in some cases, normal B12 levels may be found in the blood."
Perhaps such things the cause of all "incurable" neurological problems. People need more B vitamins from animal products, as close as possible to human ones and in different forms. Synthetic vitamins are just a "toy" that can't be used to treat something.

Daniil

In addition, it should be borne in mind that our ancestors probably received more B12 and other B vitamins from offal than we do.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

That's why you always supplement pills with mixed metylcobalamin + adenosylcobalamin, ideally in 50:50 ratio. Cyanocobalamin was not helpful for me either.

Gustav3Y

That's why you always supplement pills with mixed metylcobalamin + adenosylcobalamin, ideally in 50:50 ratio. Cyanocobalamin was not helpful for me either.
Could you specify in which way it was not useful? As in tests it did not show up, you had negative reactions (stress or againtion) to cyanocobalamin or you just didn't feel anything from cyanocobalamin.
What happened when you took metylcobalamin + adenosylcobalamin 1:1?

Motif

I was injecting b12 years ago just to see if it makes a difference and it was not helping at all. Crazy hair loss. Can’t remember what kind of b12

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals