NLRP3 Inflammasome Cause Of Male Pattern Baldness

GorillaHead

How much did you pay? The 10 gram is $29.73 on Amazon right now which seems like a mistake because it's in the $200s everywhere else.

Amazon product ASIN B07BH848TTView: https://www.amazon.com/Kitoscell-Ultimate-Severe-Scar-Removal/dp/B07BH848TT
Well I decided I won’t trial this on my head. Seems risky. Here is a guy who literally seemed like it caused his hair to get worse and when he stopped his hair got thicker. Gonna use it on old incision scars. https://twin.sci-hub.se/5550/982541e46dd2c6aa4a9a7bc0179de8c0/tsuruta2015.pdf?download=true

GorillaHead

I want to add that this drug inhibits things hair needs. But perhaps in weak dosage it won’t inhibit too much and be beneficial. If I were to trial this on my hair it’s gonna be on an area that Idc about. interestingly it makes skin photosensitive. Benaxprofen did that and regrew hair. However it seems to also cause desquamation. Possible dandruff

PhilParma

Maybe it's not a good thing for me to try since I have some vitiligo and Pirfenidone seems to affect melanocytes.

johnwester, slather this ***t on your scalp and report back.

GorillaHead

Ya. Amazon reviews say it’s amazing for actual scars. So that’s good if you ask me. But the scalp. Idk. Lots of guys on it are bald. And haven’t regrown hair hat I can see. There are some guys who have full thick head of hair. It’s possible this could help to thicken hair but regrowth doesn’t seem to be a thing or even reported

i did some deep research and only complaint regarding hair is it does the opposite of what we want it to do. Seems like this will be great for actual scars

johnwester130

Maybe it's not a good thing for me to try since I have some vitiligo and Pirfenidone seems to affect melanocytes.

johnwester, slather this ***t on your scalp and report back.

I will experiment with it

It looks very interesting, shame about the odd prices for the gel. They have also used it on bite victims and wound victims.

johnwester130

Ya. Amazon reviews say it’s amazing for actual scars. So that’s good if you ask me. But the scalp. Idk. Lots of guys on it are bald. And haven’t regrown hair hat I can see. There are some guys who have full thick head of hair. It’s possible this could help to thicken hair but regrowth doesn’t seem to be a thing or even reported

i did some deep research and only complaint regarding hair is it does the opposite of what we want it to do. Seems like this will be great for actual scars

elidel cream also looks interesting

johnwester130

Sounds like Pirfenidone could work to improve hypertrophic acne scarring

what about voltarol

A lot of people have regrown hair with anti inflammatories

Baldness is likely inflammation.

johnwester130

voltarol also looks interesting

GorillaHead

johnwester130

I wouldn’t say it’s likely. Id say it is.

There are so many to choose from though.

At the moment, only voltarol and pirfenidone look interesting.

If they don't work, I accept it and move on. Pirfenidone tablets are only 10 pounds in the UK, i may switch to that instead of the gel.

GorillaHead

There are so many to choose from though.

At the moment, only voltarol and pirfenidone look interesting.

If they don't work, I accept it and move on. Pirfenidone tablets are only 10 pounds in the UK, i may switch to that instead of the gel.
Stick to topical only tho

LeeLemonoil

Local Inflammation = +DHT

It’s not inflammation. It’s a form of chronic and then deranged inflammation with nlrp3 oceractivity, inhibited autophagy, cortisol resistance and upregulated DHT locals to cope with that or as a conserved anti-cancer Mechanism that leads to hairloss in those tissue

GorillaHead

So I've been using this for about 5 days now. My surgical scars from gyno seem to be healing super well. To early to say it’s because of this but I hope it is.
also for 30 bucks this ***t was half full. So this stuff is super expensive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 29

LeeLemonoil

Is that pirfenidone @GorillaHead?

As you said the modulations of cytokines, growth factors and so forth by it is maybe at some point not entirely useful for follicles. Maybe up to a point to resolve fibrosis.

Interestingly Derma-Needling works by a similar mechanism but modulates some other cytokines /factors.

johnwester130

So I've been using this for about 5 days now. My surgical scars from gyno seem to be healing super well. To early to say it’s because of this but I hope it is.
also for 30 bucks this ***t was half full. So this stuff is super expensive.

I am still looking for the best value because it is too expensive..

I found a 30 gram bottle for 90 GBP pounds. This is the best so far.

Otherwise I am dissolving cheap tablets into 30ml of alcohol.

Jam

Olive Leaf Extract (OleaVita) Suppresses Inflammatory Cytokine Production and NLRP3 Inflammasomes in Human Placenta

Abstract​

The placenta is essential for pregnancy and produces both pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines. Excessive production of inflammatory cytokines, involving interleukin-1β (IL-1β), IL-6, and IL-8, from placental tissues is associated with pregnancy complications. Olive leaf extract has several health benefits, including anti-inflammatory functions. OleaVita is a new commercial olive leaf extract; it is hypothesized to suppress placental inflammation. In human placental tissue culture, OleaVita treatment inhibited the secretion of inflammatory cytokines and NF-κB p65 protein expression. OleaVita also suppressed toll-like receptor ligands-induced IL-1β secretion in human placental tissues. IL-1β is regulated by the NLRP3 inflammasomes, a pivotal regulator of various diseases. OleaVita significantly decreased NLRP3 and pro-IL-1β protein expression, suggesting that it has an inhibitory effect on NLRP3 inflammasome activation. Thus, OleaVita is beneficial as an inhibitor of inflammation and NLRP3 inflammasome activation, and may be used as a supplement for the treatment and prevention of inflammatory diseases.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals