Myocarditis rates up

TheSir

Again, it's the dose. The virus produces nowhere near the trillions of spikeys throughout the entire body like the mRNA injected directly into the body, and probably in many cases directly into the blood, does. Spikey spread from the virus is limited.
No, in this case, it's no longer about the dose, but the very mechanism and context in which the proteins are generated. The nanolipids allow the proteins to be generated in a much more harmful way in which the virus will not.

Perry Staltic

No, in this case, it's no longer about the dose, but the very mechanism and context in which the proteins are generated. The nanolipids allow the proteins to be generated in a much more harmful way in which the virus will not.

That's contradicted by the facts that Moderna contains a 3X higher dose than Phizer and produces more heart inflammation. More spikey = more inflammation (myocarditis)

The Standing Commission on Vaccination (STIKO), a body of experts that advise German states on vaccination policy, said only the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine should be offered to people under the age of 30.
Young recipients of Pfizer’s shot showed slightly lower rates of heart inflammation than those who received the Moderna shot, the group said, according to multiple news outlets.

AlaskaJono

+1

„Conclusion: Young males infected with the virus are up 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis as those who have received the vaccine.“
Hi OP et al,

Pericarditis Story Time: 23 years ago in 1999, my father had a "flu" and stayed home from work for 2 days. At that time he was 65 years old. (This is a very rare occurrence, not even avg. of 1 day off sick @year.) He passed out as in hit the deck in the middle of that next work day, and went to the hospital 2 blocks away. They said he had an Enlarged heart and did he know about it. No he said, and then they put in a pacemaker as that was needed at the time. A month later his heart was Not Enlarged, and the word from the cardiologists was that it is most probably a rare "flu virus" that causes temporary Myocarditis and/or Pericarditis, usually in stressed Type A men under 40 years old in the USA, and in various aged men in China with a 1/1,000,000 occurrence. (Rare). As the pacemaker was in they left it, and then 8 or 10 years later they put in a fancy defib/pacemaker as he actually started to need the defibrillator function.

For me moral of the story is that it - myocarditis and/or pericarditis can happen sans jabs, that there are different type of stresses, and it can be temporary. This history above happened in 1999.

For our current world situation of course shedding can occur, as particularly numerous anecdotal testimonials state. As particularly one @JudiBlueHen stated specific heart issues post close contact with Jabbees, in post#35.

Also just look up Self-disseminating vaccines. (And Transfection for gene therapy).
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41559-020-1254-y
This quote from Nature : "An additional problem confronting attenuated transmissible vaccines is the possibility of evolution returning the vaccine to its wild-type and pathogenic state. For instance, we now know that oral polio vaccine (OPV) is transmissible and readily evolves back to wild-type virulence.

Below is off topic but ... equally unhealthy and diabolical in my mind.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2597487/
https://www.polyplus-transfection.com/blog/article/viral-vectors-for-gene-therapies/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/

This research has been going on for years, both for self disseminating viral vectors and gene therapy. Scary. We know from observations made around the world that professional athletes have been having heart issues and heart attacks and death just since jabbs appeared. OH, they were all jabbed. Coincidence? Now kids... . WTH!

Coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone may help, as it was used as a standard adjunct in hospital patients in Japan in the 1990's. Feeds the mitochondria of smooth muscle specifically. Think heart muscle cells.

Great song and album and band: Pink Floyd:
Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone
All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Below is off topic but ... equally unhealthy and diabolical in my mind.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2597487/
This is an interesting reference about the state of the art in 2008 for gene therapies. It seems to infer that monoclonal antibodies could be used for gene transfer.

"Once inside the cell, the complex unwinds freeing the genetic material to execute its function. The efficiency of transfection could be further enhanced by the incorporation of targeting ligands like folic acid, peptide hormones, transferrin or cell/tissue- specific monoclonal antibodies"

So, do the COVID monoclonal antibodies include DNA/RNA gene "therapy"?

Peater Piper

The vaccine produces the inflammatory type process on the heart, and the vaccine is directly there. Now pre-clinical studies are suggesting the lipid nanoparticles actually go right into the heart. The heart expresses the spike protein. The body attacks the heart. There are dramatic EKG changes. The troponin, the blood test for heart injury, with the vaccine myocarditis is 10-100 folds higher than the troponin we see with the natural infection. It’s a totally different syndrome.
Interesting. I'm recently recovered from covid, went to my GP just to make sure everything is healing properly. EKG was normal. Refused to check troponin, though. The highest rates of myocarditis were found in college athletes using magnetic imaging, which creates a falsely high rate, imo. I don't doubt a severe case of COVID-19 can do some serious damage to the heart, however, but asymptomatic and mild cases are probably not a major concern.

Peater Piper

But, do the vaccines even cause this? I have only seen spike protein measured in about 20 or so healthcare workers, and all levels were low, falling to undetectable two weeks after the first shot. Not even a rise in most after the second.
I don't know how much of a concern the actual spike protein is. A theory is it's allergenic in many people, which is what leads to the pulmonary issues in the second week of COVID-19. Perhaps it doesn't take a large amount (from vaccine or virus) in that case. However, I find it much more convincing that in severe cases of COVID-19, the virus reaches the blood stream through the lungs and has access to ACE2 receptors throughout the body. Regarding the vaccines, since the LNPs can enter basically any cell, the immune response will be massive with the immune system starts targeting the cells expressing the spike protein (including the heart, lungs, kidneys, etc). Whatever the mechanism, we clearly don't want active virus or LNP carrying mRNA in our blood stream.

AlaskaJono

COVID monoclonal antibodies include DNA/RNA gene "therapy"
I do not know myself, maybe someone knowledgeable may offer a response. I did just look it up and the nih websites are not online. ?

AlaskaJono

check these out when their internet goes online!​

How mRNA therapeutics are entering the monoclonal antibody ...

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › 30795778
In 1975, Milstein and Köhler revolutionized the medical world with the development of the hybridoma technique to produce monoclonal antibodies. Since then, monoclonal antibodies have entered almost every branch of biomedical research. Antibodies are now used as frontline therapeutics in highly diver …

How mRNA therapeutics are entering the monoclonal antibody ...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC6387507
Overview of monoclonal antibody variants used in therapy. Next to classical fully murine (left) or human monoclonal antibodies (right), recombinant species are used in therapy (middle). These include chimeric mAbs, composed of human constant regions and murine variable regions, and humanized mAbs, where the hypervariable CDR-domains of the ...

TheSir

The Standing Commission on Vaccination (STIKO), a body of experts that advise German states on vaccination policy, said only the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine should be offered to people under the age of 30.
Young recipients of Pfizer’s shot showed slightly lower rates of heart inflammation than those who received the Moderna shot, the group said, according to multiple news outlets.
Wasn't Pfizer actively funding studies to discredit other vaccines?

TheSir

There are studies which show spike protein levels are higher following vaccination vs. natural infection. Peter McCullough has also said this. You also don't see a spike in 2020 data that would indicate covid is causing myocarditis and all these other health issues.

1643896282435.png

Last edited:

LadyRae

I'm pretty sure it's been determined that myocarditis is not an issue with covid. It is most definitely an issue with the clot shots, and possibly so with high exposure to shedding (eg, young woman at military academy who developed ER-serious myocarditis after 24/7 close-quarters exposure to roommate who had just received the clot shot).
Not so. I have myocarditis right now. Unvaxed. I had covid 3 weeks ago...😑

AlaskaJono

Not so. I have myocarditis right now. Unvaxed. I had covid 3 weeks ago...😑
Sorry to hear. Also very curious. My Dad 23 years ago had a 'flu', and maybe missed a day or 2 of work. That is unusual for him. Anyhow...His first day back at work (office) he passed out. They took him to the hospital and said that is heart was enlarged. Myocarditis. They ended up putting in a pacemaker, and various drugs, blood thinner, statins, etc. . (His cholesterol was low anyway, but nevertheless...). A month after this- at his cardiologist visit, they said, "Oops, looks like your heart is OK now, no myocarditis, and you don't need a pacemaker but ..... we aren't taking it out. Turns out that you may have had a 'rare virus' that causes myocarditis, mostly in Type A males, that occurs most documented in China, at the rare rate of 1/1Million men." This was in 1999.

So.... yeah weird. Hope you get that inflammation down LadyRae.

(Then with my Pops, maybe 5 years later the pacemaker was activated by some arrhythmia, so... he has had tech upgrade models/+ defibrillator since then.)

LadyRae

Sorry to hear. Also very curious. My Dad 23 years ago had a 'flu', and maybe missed a day or 2 of work. That is unusual for him. Anyhow...His first day back at work (office) he passed out. They took him to the hospital and said that is heart was enlarged. Myocarditis. They ended up putting in a pacemaker, and various drugs, blood thinner, statins, etc. . (His cholesterol was low anyway, but nevertheless...). A month after this- at his cardiologist visit, they said, "Oops, looks like your heart is OK now, no myocarditis, and you don't need a pacemaker but ..... we aren't taking it out. Turns out that you may have had a 'rare virus' that causes myocarditis, mostly in Type A males, that occurs most documented in China, at the rare rate of 1/1Million men." This was in 1999.

So.... yeah weird. Hope you get that inflammation down LadyRae.

(Then with my Pops, maybe 5 years later the pacemaker was activated by some arrhythmia, so... he has had tech upgrade models/+ defibrillator since then.)
Yes, apparently it is something that can happen a few weeks after viral exposure. Myocarditis is definitely not new. I haven't fainted but I have had dizzy spells. I'm sorry your dad had to have a pacemaker put in. Everything in my research shows that myocarditis is self-limiting and then the body /immune system will eventually prevail..

In early October I noticed that I was getting really winded whenever I walked my dog up the trails behind my house. I thought that was weird. And then 3 days later we flew down to Disneyland and that was a big stressful event for me, as I am normally quite a hermit.... the covid set in when we were there and I know that the high stress set me way back. I think if I had contracted covid at home it wouldn't have been as bad...

I have read that when people experience an extremely high viral load in the very beginning of the initial infection, whether it's because their innate immune system doesn't get going right away due to stress (my case) or what, they have a higher chance of complications down the road...

Another contributing factor could possibly be the fact that I went on a 300 mile backpacking trip in August with my 17 year old daughter in the North Cascades. 40 lb pack. Lots of elevation gain and loss, it took us only three and a half weeks but I know that it was a very stressful event on my body, possibly one I hadn't recovered from yet when I went to Disneyland.

I don't intend on going to the doctor unless I faint or the pain gets worse or experience prolonged high blood pressure...

tankasnowgod

I have read that when people experience an extremely high viral load in the very beginning of the initial infection, whether it's because their innate immune system doesn't get going right away due to stress (my case) or what, they have a higher chance of complications down the road...
The term "high viral load" is an oxymoron. In the 100 years of virology, no virus has ever been directly detected, isolated, or quantified from any human or animal bodily fluid. In fact, even virologists will tell you that such direct detection or isolation from bodily fluids is impossible. This is true even at the height of infection, when viral load should be at it's highest.

This is why they rely on amplification experiments and techniques. And surrogate tests like the PCR. PCR itself is in no way a quantitative test, as Kary Mullis, the inventor, even stated "Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron."

Since there is no possible way to measure viral load, that itself means that "viral load" of all humans and animals is the same, at zero. Since there is no way at all to measure it, there is no way to compare it. The concepts of "high" and "low" are completely meaningless, in any practical sense.

LadyRae

The term "high viral load" is an oxymoron. In the 100 years of virology, no virus has ever been directly detected, isolated, or quantified from any human or animal bodily fluid. In fact, even virologists will tell you that such direct detection or isolation from bodily fluids is impossible. This is true even at the height of infection, when viral load should be at it's highest.

This is why they rely on amplification experiments and techniques. And surrogate tests like the PCR. PCR itself is in no way a quantitative test, as Kary Mullis, the inventor, even stated "Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron."

Since there is no possible way to measure viral load, that itself means that "viral load" of all humans and animals is the same, at zero. Since there is no way at all to measure it, there is no way to compare it. The concepts of "high" and "low" are completely meaningless, in any practical sense.
Yeah I'm aware that you don't even believe in covid... And I also speculate that coming down with my illness 😉 far away from home and in a very stressful situation complicated my healing process.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals