Myocarditis rates up

youngsinatra

I got myocarditis from my COVID infection with the delta variant (I received no vaccine) as a young adult (23 yo, in shape) while I used all the recommended pro-metabolic substances, not just acutely while infected, but for months before the event.

I know many people who are quite healthy who had cardiovascular issues with the virus itself: (without vaccination)
causing issues with heart rhythm, blood pressure and heart rate.

It's a matter of fact that the spike protein from the natural virus and the one produced by mRNA vaccines is pretty identical in it's effects on the body.

Perry Staltic

I got myocarditis from my COVID infection with the delta variant (I received no vaccine) as a young adult (23 yo, in shape) while I used all the recommended pro-metabolic substances, not just acutely while infected, but for months before the event.

I know many people who are quite healthy who had cardiovascular issues with the virus itself: (without vaccination)
causing issues with heart rhythm, blood pressure and heart rate.

It's a matter of fact that the spike protein from the natural virus and the one produced by mRNA vaccines is pretty identical in it's effects on the body.

I'm pretty sure it's been determined that myocarditis is not an issue with covid. It is most definitely an issue with the clot shots, and possibly so with high exposure to shedding (eg, young woman at military academy who developed ER-serious myocarditis after 24/7 close-quarters exposure to roommate who had just received the clot shot).

youngsinatra

I'm pretty sure it's been determined that myocarditis is not an issue with covid. It is most definitely an issue with the clot shots, and possibly so with high exposure to shedding (eg, young woman at military academy who developed ER-serious myocarditis after 24/7 close-quarters exposure to roommate who had just received the clot shot).
Well I don‘t think shedding is a serious concern as it is not possible with the methodology of the currently used vaccines. The majority of the scientific community agrees on this AFAIK.

But if someone can show me a PubMed article that concludes that the mRNA or protein-based vaccines cause post-vaccine shedding and can explain the mechanism by which it does that, I am happy to change my mind of course.

But I just wanted to mention that it is not always the vaccine that’s the cause of myocarditis, but infection can cause it as well.

Last edited:

TheSir

I'm pretty sure it's been determined that myocarditis is not an issue with covid. It is most definitely an issue with the clot shots,
It's literally the same spike protein. Upon attaching themselves anywhere, they attract a bunch of leukocytes and platelets, forming a blood clot. It makes zero difference whether the spike originated from mRNA or COVID. Practically anything the vaccine causes can also be caused by the virus.

Perry Staltic

But I just wanted to mention that it is not always the vaccine that’s the cause of myocarditis, but infection can cause it as well.

That's true, and it's not specific to this flu. I don't think the research has been done yet regarding shedding. Just this anecdotal report, which is very concerning if true. I thought it was myocarditis, but no, it was pericarditis.

On day 7 one of the non-vaccinated girls presented with a full-blown shingles outbreak, and the other with chest pains and acute leg pain, warranting a visit to the emergency department. She was later diagnosed with pericarditis and a blood clot in her leg.

Perry Staltic

It's literally the same spike protein. Upon attaching themselves anywhere, they attract a bunch of leukocytes and platelets, forming a blood clot. It makes zero difference whether the spike originated from mRNA or COVID.

The dose is the difference

TheSir

The dose is the difference
Possibly, yet the dose is irrelevant as far as the subject at hand goes, as the virus and the vaccine both saturate the body with considerably more than the sufficient amount of spike proteins required to cause all these problems.

Kram

It's literally the same spike protein. Upon attaching themselves anywhere, they attract a bunch of leukocytes and platelets, forming a blood clot. It makes zero difference whether the spike originated from mRNA or COVID. Practically anything the vaccine causes can also be caused by the virus.
There are studies which show spike protein levels are higher following vaccination vs. natural infection. Peter McCullough has also said this. You also don't see a spike in 2020 data that would indicate covid is causing myocarditis and all these other health issues.

TheSir

There are studies which show spike protein levels are higher following vaccination vs. natural infection. Peter McCullough has also said this.
Pasting from my above reply: Possibly, yet the dose is irrelevant as far as the subject at hand goes, as the virus and the vaccine both saturate the body with considerably more than the sufficient amount of spike proteins required to cause all these problems.

You also don't see a spike in 2020 data that would indicate covid is causing myocarditis and all these other health issues.
Consider for a moment how many contracted the virus in 2020 vs how many have been vaccinated by now. You are comparing the statistical impact of a tiny minority to that of an overwhelming majority.

Kram

Pasting from my above reply: Possibly, yet the dose is irrelevant as far as the subject at hand goes, as the virus and the vaccine both saturate the body with considerably more than the sufficient amount of spike proteins required to cause all these problems.

Consider for a moment how many contracted the virus in 2020 vs how many have been vaccinated by now. You are comparing the statistical impact of a tiny minority to that of an overwhelming majority.
Tiny minority? 1/3 people had covid in the US in 2020.

Perry Staltic

Possibly, yet the dose is irrelevant as far as the subject at hand goes, as the virus and the vaccine both saturate the body with considerably more than the sufficient amount of spike proteins required to cause all these problems.

That was not the conclusion of somebody's research pertaining to the virus and myocarditis.

TheSir

Tiny minority? 1/3 people had covid in the US in 2020.

Doubt that is an accurate model, considering how up to 20-50% are pre-emptively immune to the virus to begin with. That would mean that the majority of all who could contract the virus did so within the first year, which is practically impossible on a nation-wide scale.

That was not the conclusion of somebody's research pertaining to the virus and myocarditis.
Unlikely, unless they include asymptomatic and mild cases. Those who actually end up with a full blown illness are subject to an amount of spike proteins that easily parallels the vaccine.

ThinPicking

The idea a "spike protein" from a "virus" could be the primary cause of heart inflammation is laughable. Doesn't it strike you geniuses as being more likely a cover lie for experimental injection injury.

tankasnowgod

Unlikely, unless they include asymptomatic and mild cases. Those who actually end up with a full blown illness are subject to an amount of spike proteins that easily parallels the vaccine.
Got any proof of this, at all?

Like, a study that took measurements of Spike Protein in serum from people who are vaxxed (and maybe 4 different groups, to note any differences between Pfizer, Modena, J&J, and AZ), and measurements of Spike Protein in serum from people with so called "Covid?"

Ideally, the study would involve at least 6 groups, the 4 different vax groups, the Covid group, and healthy controls.

tankasnowgod

The idea a "spike protein" from a "virus" could be the primary cause of heart inflammation is laughable. Doesn't it strike you geniuses as being more likely a cover lie for experimental injection injury.

Myocarditis existed long before December 2019, and, get this, not all illness and death are attributable to either some mystery virus or 3 poorly tested drugs. Heart Disease has been the number one killer for decades.

While I don't doubt that experimental drugs have increased stress on the heart from direct or indirect causes, there are lots of other medical experiments that have been run over the past two years, from lockdown to masking to poverty and non-stop propaganda, that increased serotonin and stress hormones in pretty much everyone, that could have lead to an increase in heart conditions on their own. Of course, adding toxic, poorly tested drugs on top of that only compounds the problem.

Perry Staltic

P

Peatness

Yes, I got vaccinated against measles a few years back, because it‘s required for everyone in my field of work. (nursery teacher)
It's possible that the measles vaccine left you with some sort of vulnerability in the heart. All vaccines have a risk of myocarditis, some more than others

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals