Milk Causes Hairloss!

Bushido1

I agree with the fact that dairy produces hair loss. As soon as I started this diet and consuming massive amounts of sugar and milk my scalp started itching as soon as in 2 days. And I started finding lots of hair in my pillow every morning since, when I wasn't finding any before.

Also, if you look in to the keto youtube channel, you can heard of people losing lots of hair. People here probably think it is because of keto, but I actually believe it is due to the massive amounts of dairy keto people consume in order to get their fat from.

Edit: ignore the second paragraph, I didn't realize you were talking about milk only. I was refering to cheese.

Last edited:
M

metabolizm

If milk caused hair loss then Ray Peat and Danny Roddy would be bald by now. I think they both drink around a gallon of the stuff every day.

Zigzag

I agree with the fact that dairy produces hair loss. As soon as I started this diet and consuming massive amounts of sugar and milk my scalp started itching as soon as in 2 days. And I started finding lots of hair in my pillow every morning since, when I wasn't finding any before.

Also, if you look in to the keto youtube channel, you can heard of people losing lots of hair. People here probably think it is because of keto, but I actually believe it is due to the massive amounts of dairy keto people consume in order to get their fat from.
I haven't heard of anyone who drinks milk on keto...

baccheion

CRON-o-meter screenshot? How much magnesium?

Bushido1

If milk caused hair loss then Ray Peat and Danny Roddy would be bald by now. I think they both drink around a gallon of the stuff every day.

I don't think milk is the only thing that causes hair loss. I believe inflammation causes hair loss, and milk is only one of the many things which cause inflammation in your body.

Bushido1

CRON-o-meter screenshot? How much magnesium?

Here is the screenhost of one of the days with the cronometer I used to eat. I don't attach the foods because I am sure you would find some food to blame every problem on. Like everyone has been doing each time I posted my diet by each time pointing a different food (or lack of vitamin) as the problem.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 4.20.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 4.20.02 PM.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 52

baccheion

Here is the screenhost of one of the days with the cronometer I used to eat. I don't attach the foods because I am sure you would find some food to blame every problem on. Like everyone has been doing each time I posted my diet by each time pointing a different food (or lack of vitamin) as the problem.
What supplements? How much D3, E, copper, and sodium?

How often do you eat? Try to get at least a 1:2 magnesium:calcium ratio. 3:1 potassium:sodium seems good. Maybe even more with such little water..

Bushido1

What supplements? How much D3, E, copper, and sodium?

I wasn't taking supplements as soon (the first 2 weeks) as I switched to the Peat diet. But I did supplement D3, E and ate salt (sodium) while on it.

So you think that the reason why I got scalp itching 1-2 days after switching from a low-carb diet to a Peat diet is because I didn't have good levels of D3, E, copper or sodium?

redsun

Nothing really to complain about in the vitamin department and mineral department looks good. This is where I don't like calcium, your trace minerals (iron, selenium, copper, manganese, and zinc) are very well accounted for but when you put so much dairy in there, the high calcium intake messes with the absorption of these minerals which I firmly believe are many times more vital than calcium for hair health. I would imagine dairy is at least a minor component in all your meals based on calcium intake.

Also it would be nice if we could see AA content of the diet. Cysteine only at 1.2g at 164g protein? Another reason not a fan of dairy, lacking essential AAs. I am assuming arginine is also lowish. If you do put up AA content, if you would nice if you also enable the other AAs so we can see as cronometer only keeps a few in. Thanks.

baccheion

So you think that the reason why I got scalp itching 1-2 days after switching from a low-carb diet to a Peat diet is because I didn't have good levels of D3, E, copper or sodium?
One step at a time. Also, edited my original response.

Scalp itch can be caused by many things. Not enough calcium with phosphorus, PTH, aldosterone, not enough magnesium (and/or vitamin K), scalp being dried out, fungal growth as a result of bacteria being wiped out, histamine, nutrient deficiency, etc..

Further, you said something about milk.

Switching from keto to carbs is a lot like the reverse. There's an induction phase involving the equivalent of less than 20g carbs, a time during which there'd be ~5% or less of calories from fat. After adaptation, maintenance is determined in the same fashion. 50 grams carbs = 10% of calories. Now of fat. 50-150g = 10-30%. 60-120g = 12-24%.

Let's be honest, if suddenly more women would experience pattern baldness, we'd already have some sort of reliable working treatment or even a cure.
Nobody cares about men and their issues and balding is a "nice" mechanism of weeding out poor genetic material from the gene pool.
SOOOO TRUE

Ableton

Not true, because there is tons of money to be made Of it. Simple as that.
2 possibilities:
It’s extremely hard to find a good treatment (possibly due to researching under wrong paradigms, same as cancer)
There is and will never be a good treatment because hairloss is hardwired into us in some way

sure, merck and co have a lot of influence and do not want fin alternatives. But they are not rigging every single startup/research lab all over the world. The main damage they have done to hinder progress was establishing lies as facts in mpb research

A cosmetic cure like haircloning or sth seems more realistic than a cure to a problem with multifaceted causes imo
If we got shock news today that something like this has been found, it would take another 5 years for it to go public and then another 5-10 to be affordable. Most of us will be late 30 or in their 40s at this point.
So yes, it’s over.

women have nothing to do with this.
They would be happy to get married to a better looking husband when they get older, who never gets bald.
Let’s not pretend it wouldn’t be the same for men regarding saggy skin, sinulabial folds, cellulite etc.
If everyone was good looking, character would actually matter a lot (more). Imagine for a second how much anger, hatred , despair we would get rid of if every human being was comparably good looking (relative to their age). Imagine the small little things we would look for in potential partners, things that make us unique as individuals in ways we can influence.
Imagine how relationship bonding sex would be, how pure every interaction if there is simply no power dynamic in play when it comes to sex
It would be like being with ur first girlfriend at 15: pure, innocent, natural

also, no one cares about post prime women, similar to men
If prime women went bald we would get better wigs and they would all wear them (they would be encouraged for doing so, contrary to men)and yes, more money would go into research, which guarantees no cure either

Last edited:
Not true, because there is tons of money to be made Of it. Simple as that.
2 possibilities:
It’s extremely hard to find a good treatment (possibly due to researching under wrong paradigms, same as cancer)
There is and will never be a good treatment because hairloss is hardwired into us in some way

sure, merck and co have a lot of influence and do not want fin alternatives. But they are not rigging every single startup/research lab all over the world. The main damage they have done to hinder progress was establishing lies as facts in mpb research

A cosmetic cure like haircloning or sth seems more realistic than a cure to a problem with multifaceted causes imo
If we got shock news today that something like this has been found, it would take another 5 years for it to go public and then another 5-10 to be affordable. Most of us will be late 30 or in their 40s at this point.
So yes, it’s over.

women have nothing to do with this.
They would be happy to get married to a better looking husband when they get older, who never gets bald.
Let’s not pretend it wouldn’t be the same for men regarding saggy skin, sinulabial folds, cellulite etc.
If everyone was good looking, character would actually matter a lot (more). Imagine for a second how much anger, hatred , despair we would get rid of if every human being was comparably good looking (relative to their age). Imagine the small little things we would look for in potential partners, things that make us unique as individuals in ways we can influence.
Imagine how relationship bonding sex would be, how pure every interaction if there is simply no power dynamic in play when it comes to sex
It would be like being with ur first girlfriend at 15: pure, innocent, natural

also, no one cares about post prime women, similar to men
If prime women went bald we would get better wigs and they would all wear them (they would be encouraged for doing so, contrary to men)and yes, more money would go into research, which guarantees no cure either
No one is saying that women are the cause of this and yes if at least 25% women age 18-50 were suddenly complaining about balding there would be a cure or more reasearchers would be talking about things such as diet instead of uncontrollable genes. Also Spiritualy speaking women control the atmosphere

Ableton

No one is saying that women are the cause of this and yes if at least 25% women age 18-50 were suddenly complaining about balding there would be a cure or more reasearchers would be talking about things such as diet instead of uncontrollable genes. Also Spiritualy speaking women control the atmosphere

women after the age of 25 literally age worse than men, generally speaking. At this point its hard for me to find a woman around 30 irl that I am physically attracted to in the west
Do you think those women like their aging? Hell No. Is there a cure? No. Just copes
No cure for collagen loss
Wrinkles
Loss of glow etc
Where is the talk about diet?

100% of women are experiencing this below the age of 50, yet there is no cure
Stop blaming women for everything, or for how unfair life is lol

baccheion

women after the age of 25 literally age worse than men, generally speaking. At this point its hard for me to find a woman around 30 irl that I am physically attracted to in the west
Do you think those women like their aging? Hell No. Is there a cure? No. Just copes
Wrinkles
Loss of glow etc

Yea, there is. A more ancestral way of eating (1.5-2g phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, etc; 1/3rd to 1/2 as much calcium; and 7x as much potassium). Vegetarian (naturally includes dairy and eggs anyway) + liver/organs. Further, keeping melatonin and DHEA at the level of a younger person. Maybe even megadose melatonin. And vitamin D 25(OH)D near the top of the range.

Collagen, bone density, etc loss all seem related. They also seem to be associated with the fall of hGH/IGF-1 and melatonin with age.

Normalize insulin, cortisol, and thyroid/HPTA/metabolism.

Need to keep IGF-1 high via natural means. Conveniently such natural/food/magnesium routes come with protection from cancer and other such things. I somewhat think the reason for such issues is an unnatural forcing of levels.

For example, magnesium opposes <bad> while increasing IGF-1. Same with vitamin D3. Vitamin K2, I guess. Etc..

Last edited:
Wrinkles
Loss of glow etc

women who age that badly after 25 probably just eat a ***t diet or sleep around and party and drink too much. The only thing they gotta cope with is sagging titties.

Ableton

women who age that badly after 25 probably just eat a ***t diet or sleep around and party and drink too much. The only thing they gotta cope with is sagging titties.
Cope. If anything, sleeping around a lot will keep a woman young (in absence of a shitty lifestyle, which it often correlates with).
Also, there is a study suggesting womens faces age quicker.
Your point about lifestyle is valid.
Generally speaking, the most attractive 30+ women are very slim imo. This seems to keep Their faces young as well. I suppose it delays unhealthy estrogen dominance

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Hey everyone.
So i am back to add to this thread. Ive been doing a tremendous amount of research.

i believe the way milk causes hairloss and acne is not direct.

milk has to be appropriately fermented in the gut. If its not it will cause igf-1 levels to leak from the gut into the blood stream.

for those that know me and my ever dying obsession on hair-loss. The problem is the gut and low grade inflammation. Gut issues lead to adrenal issues leading to skin issues. Leading to insulin issues. Leading to metabolic issues. Leading to hairloss

Yall know that myth that claim hairloss comes from your mother. You know what comes from your mother your gut bacteria. Something to think about.

theres is enough studies to show that gut issues cause skin issues. Why not the hair.

this explains why some people have no issues with milk at all.

Your gut biome
Your gut permeability/ lining strength
Your bodies level of response to inflammation
Your bodies sensitivity to androgens (ar gene)

equipoise

Hey everyone.
So i am back to add to this thread. Ive been doing a tremendous amount of research.

i believe the way milk causes hairloss and acne is not direct.

milk has to be appropriately fermented in the gut. If its not it will cause igf-1 levels to leak from the gut into the blood stream.

for those that know me and my ever dying obsession on hair-loss. The problem is the gut and low grade inflammation. Gut issues lead to adrenal issues leading to skin issues. Leading to insulin issues. Leading to metabolic issues. Leading to hairloss

Yall know that myth that claim hairloss comes from your mother. You know what comes from your mother your gut bacteria. Something to think about.

theres is enough studies to show that gut issues cause skin issues. Why not the hair.

this explains why some people have no issues with milk at all.

Your gut biome
Your gut permeability/ lining strength
Your bodies level of response to inflammation
Your bodies sensitivity to androgens (ar gene)
Milk makes me keep my NW2 hairline stable, not receding further. It's a major help if anything. I get good BM's from it and zero and I mean zero bloating. Could drink 2 gallons a day of it if I wanted. But usually my cravings stop at 2L - after that it's hassle to drink it, my bodies way of telling me it's enough I think. Milk ftw

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals