Living In Mexico

GMT100

Every country will likely be in the nwo..I am enheartened to see that mexico is one of maybe 6 countries without closed borders. Mexico is safer than you think, especially south of Cancun, in playa del carmen. I'll be there by July 1!

How was the travel?

I want out of the states as well, but have zero idea where to go or how to get there. What if you're female and alone is it safe to go to Mexico?

Won't Mexico end up being in the NWO as well?

I've traveled to and lived in Mexico multiple times as a single woman, and I've never felt unsafe.

However it is a bit of an error to talk about the safety of "Mexico" as a whole. There are VAST differences between regions, and more specifically between cities/towns. Some areas are extremely safe, some are not as safe, some (like Acapulco) it's recommended to stay far away from.

Mexico City happens to be one of my favorite cities in the world. That said, I only stayed and traveled to what are considered relatively safe parts of it. There are parts of Mexico City that I wouldn't set foot into (which most tourists wouldn't visit anyways).

So just like the United States, there are very safe areas and areas to be wary of. Best to do your research first. I personally love Mexico, love the people, and always have had almost only positive experiences. But I also do my research first.

One step is to see what the US travel advisory has to say about the area you're considering. If an area is considered too unsafe, US gov't workers are not allowed to travel to the area: Travel Advisories

And here is more information about specific regions of Mexico: Mexico Travel Advisory

Look up the specific area you are considering for see the travel advisories to that city/state.

Last edited:

peateats1

I've traveled to and lived in Mexico multiple times as a single woman, and I've never felt unsafe.

However it is a bit of an error to talk about the safety of "Mexico" as a whole. There are VAST differences between regions, and more specifically between cities/towns. Some areas are extremely safe, some are not as safe, some (like Acapulco) it's recommended to stay far away from.

Mexico City happens to be one of my favorite cities in the world. That said, I only stayed and traveled to what are considered relatively safe parts of it. There are parts of Mexico City that I wouldn't set foot into (which most tourists wouldn't visit anyways).

So just like the United States, there are very safe areas and areas to be wary of. Best to do your research first. I personally love Mexico, love the people, and always have had almost only positive experiences. But I also do my research first.

One step is to see what the US travel advisory has to say about the area you're considering. If an area is considered too unsafe, US gov't workers are not allowed to travel to the area: Travel Advisories

And here is more information about specific regions of Mexico: Mexico Travel Advisory

Look up the specific area you are considering for see the travel advisories to that city/state.
Awesome information! Thank you for posting this!!

D

Deleted member 5487

NZ is safest place.
Small towns with strong communities in Texas, TN,..etc. Would probably be next.

Whatever you do get out NY/LA before the unemployment benefits stop and evictions begin. Good Lord.

I am not a believer in collapse. This is more of a reengineering.
Brought to you by our corporate cabal

^Planned from the begenning"

However, get ready to lower your standard of living. There is going to be very very few economic opportunities going forward. I can count of 2 hands the number of my friends in their Mid 20s at the house, unemployed, or underemployed.

D

Deleted member 5487

NZ is safest place.
Small towns with strong communities in Texas, TN,..etc. Would probably be next.

Whatever you do get out NY/LA before the unemployment benefits stop and evictions begin. Good Lord.

I am not a believer in collapse. This is more of a reengineering.
Brought to you by our corporate cabal

^Planned from the begenning"

However, get ready to lower your standard of living. There is going to be very very few economic opportunities going forward. I can count of 2 hands the number of my friends in their Mid 20s at the house, unemployed, or underemployed.

Throughout history Capitalism(Crony) always transitions into (Neo)Feudalism. Which is what we are seeing now.

"We may see a power grab creating something much like feudalism. In the United States it’s suggested that for student loans, or for loans to wage-earners collateralized by the debtor promising to pay 10%, 20%, 25% of everything they earn for the rest of their life. This is like a tax, but it’s really a form of debt peonage. It’s a payment much like medieval serfs had to turn over their economic surplus to their landlords. Well, now the wage-earners, small business and even big business in America and in Europe are going to have to turn over even more of their earnings to the financial sector in order to survive."- Michael Hudson

Last edited by a moderator:

Regina

I will type out one tonight
Hope you post it here.

I've been trying to move to a smallish town in Florida. I was looking for "community." I checked in on the town's "NextDoor" app and to my dismay, it is a swarm of hyper-karens. I just lurk. I tried to post one very innocuous jocular question along the lines of ' maybe we shouldn't sacrifice the economy if COVID turns out to be more like the flu." I got banned. Virtually every thread on the app is snitchers about masks. "I want to report Ocean's restaurant had a dishwasher NOT wearing a mask! Never going back." Then everyone cheers the karen and thanks them for creating a list of establishments to never return to. "Never going back to that store who doesn't care about our safety." or "You can't make selfish people learn. Just shut them down!" or "I hope all these selfish people die of COVID ." (Gets 300 'likes')
The thread about the struggling Ocean's restaurant went on and on. A guy said he was 70, fought in Vietnam and loves Ocean's and suggested they were being too hard on the place. He got this response:
"I am sure no one here cares about your selfish life. Also, a very intelligent, prominent, community leader and physician, shared his take on those with "conspiracy theories". Here it is: "I’ve learned that conspiracy theorists are often neither malevolent nor unintelligent. Rather, many are afraid of their own powerlessness, and these theories offer them a semblance of control. Believing that COVID-19 was perpetuated by organizations with evil intentions allows conspiracy theorists to affix their anxiety onto a big, bad villain, rather than acknowledge our collective powerlessness against the whims of nature. It helps allay existential fears regarding the indifferent, arbitrary universe we live in. I recognize these emotions because I have seen them time and time again in my patients who are hesitant to heed medical advice, either due to misinformation or due to a reluctance to change their habits."

The building across from me in Chicago was over-run with BLM. Shots still firing at 5:30am.
I am literally less scared of BLM than the aggressive mind-controlled karens in small town USA.
Well, I mean I am more scared by how effective the mind controllers are on a breathtakingly dumbed down populace.

So, these are sort of other factors to consider on where to go.

GMT100

I was in in Florida but it started getting a bit overwhelming for me. I'm black and latino, walking around feeling paranoid about cops was becoming a burden. And the BLM movement was getting closer to where i was staying and I'm not feeling their energy at the moment either. Good people in both the police force and BLM crowds but all it takes is one bad scenario with a few bad crop. I took up our good friends advice above and came to Playa Del Carmen, I was also in Cancun for a few days but i think I like Playa more. So glad my abuela spoke only spanish cause it helps to get around, So far so good. wish me luck!

Regina

I was in in Florida but it started getting a bit overwhelming for me. I'm black and latino, walking around feeling paranoid about cops was becoming a burden. And the BLM movement was getting closer to where i was staying and I'm not feeling their energy at the moment either. Good people in both the police force and BLM crowds but all it takes is one bad scenario with a few bad crop. I took up our good friends advice above and came to Playa Del Carmen, I was also in Cancun for a few days but i think I like Playa more. So glad my abuela spoke only spanish cause it helps to get around, So far so good. wish me luck!
Good luck!
I wanna go!!!
I'm the only one in my family not fluent in spanish. Duh-ohhhhhh

Suerte! I lived in Playa del Carmen for a few months last year. Personally for me the weather was too hot and tropical, but obviously some people love that. There are a few Playa del Carmen Facebook groups you can join with tons of expats, and they have meetups you can go to. There's a cool community of people there.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Hope you post it here.

I've been trying to move to a smallish town in Florida. I was looking for "community." I checked in on the town's "NextDoor" app and to my dismay, it is a swarm of hyper-karens. I just lurk. I tried to post one very innocuous jocular question along the lines of ' maybe we shouldn't sacrifice the economy if COVID turns out to be more like the flu." I got banned. Virtually every thread on the app is snitchers about masks. "I want to report Ocean's restaurant had a dishwasher NOT wearing a mask! Never going back." Then everyone cheers the karen and thanks them for creating a list of establishments to never return to. "Never going back to that store who doesn't care about our safety." or "You can't make selfish people learn. Just shut them down!" or "I hope all these selfish people die of COVID ." (Gets 300 'likes')
The thread about the struggling Ocean's restaurant went on and on. A guy said he was 70, fought in Vietnam and loves Ocean's and suggested they were being too hard on the place. He got this response:
"I am sure no one here cares about your selfish life. Also, a very intelligent, prominent, community leader and physician, shared his take on those with "conspiracy theories". Here it is: "I’ve learned that conspiracy theorists are often neither malevolent nor unintelligent. Rather, many are afraid of their own powerlessness, and these theories offer them a semblance of control. Believing that COVID-19 was perpetuated by organizations with evil intentions allows conspiracy theorists to affix their anxiety onto a big, bad villain, rather than acknowledge our collective powerlessness against the whims of nature. It helps allay existential fears regarding the indifferent, arbitrary universe we live in. I recognize these emotions because I have seen them time and time again in my patients who are hesitant to heed medical advice, either due to misinformation or due to a reluctance to change their habits."

The building across from me in Chicago was over-run with BLM. Shots still firing at 5:30am.
I am literally less scared of BLM than the aggressive mind-controlled karens in small town USA.
Well, I mean I am more scared by how effective the mind controllers are on a breathtakingly dumbed down populace.

We just sold our house in the oblast of Whitmer, and are looking in AL and FL. But it seems nowhere is safe from the preponderance of Karens. NextDoor here in northern AL is overrun by Karens in spite of a very educated workforce and relatively dynamic economy. Karens are risk-adverse; they do not want life to return to normal unless all risks are eliminated. Maybe only the self-reliant people are free from Karens but where are they? I don't think there are many left in towns.

Anyone thinking of relocating in these times is in for a lot of soul-searching. And consideration of age, abilities/disabilities, and making a living - even if retired we are in uncharted territory for social security and pensions and IRAs.

Regina

We just sold our house in the oblast of Whitmer, and are looking in AL and FL. But it seems nowhere is safe from the preponderance of Karens. NextDoor here in northern AL is overrun by Karens in spite of a very educated workforce and relatively dynamic economy. Karens are risk-adverse; they do not want life to return to normal unless all risks are eliminated. Maybe only the self-reliant people are free from Karens but where are they? I don't think there are many left in towns.

Anyone thinking of relocating in these times is in for a lot of soul-searching. And consideration of age, abilities/disabilities, and making a living - even if retired we are in uncharted territory for social security and pensions and IRAs.
Shucks. That's too bad about AL. Northeast AL is on the radar list. I have childhood friends that have a lot of land in Mentone and then Cloudland and lookout mtn in Georgia. and Nooga, TN. Super pretty. They've been here since the 1940's though. Old horse-trading family. I taught barrel-racing at one of their ranches. They worked me to death! But stuff I'll never forget and I love them for. The family only started selling off splinters of their vast land in the past few years. They themselves are holed up deep in impenetrable woods, with locked gates, no roads, dogs and oodles of weapons and men no Musk "cyborg" would mess with.
But, no deals for childhood friends though. ;) Like I said, they've been horse-tradin' for decades. Their daddy didn't raise no fools.
I was sad also to learn that there are moratoriums on new well installation in most the counties. Even the "unrestricted" counties with no building dept. Of course, if you know how to dig a well, then have at it.
People are buying tracts of land with water or a run down structure with no smart meter. Or they are buying very low price move-in ready rural homes. These listings say "Pending." It's wired cash from the northern cities. Parents just trying to get their families' safe until they can figure out what the heck has happened.
We are just not in a position at this time to make that move. I hope there will still be time to do so when we can. Because I do better on earthy turf than cities.
But passing through these mountains, we are seeing grotesque 5G towers right in the middle of national conservation treasures and dotted everywhere. Shoved right up against rural properties. The cabal has to make sure these good decent people aren't drinking THEIR water; enjoying THEIR land, etc.... The cabal is determined to ruin all human happiness.
Will these extremely unpopulated rural paradises be spared in the TechnoMaoist world order?
To be determined....

gaze

Hope you post it here.

Poor environment=bad health=big ego

Ive been in that mental state before. those who point fingers are always doing it to deflect.

I wonder how Ray deals with the average karen. he probably has a lot of empathy for them...given how everyone is simply a natural reaction to their life circumstances and food. Its hard to really put responsibility on ppl given how so many outward events create who they are in the present moment

Last edited:

Regina

Poor environment=bad health=big ego

Ive been in that mental state before. those who point fingers are always doing it to deflect.
Yeah. Horrifying. The local "prominent" doctor says...
I just re-read the insane quote. I'll re-write it how it SHOULD read :):

"I pray we each care about each other. Also, a very intelligent, prominent, community leader and physician, shared his take on government bureaucrats". Here it is: "I’ve learned that government bureaucrats are often malevolent and unintelligent. Therefore, many people are afraid of their own powerlessness around these unintelligent enforcers and these government bureaucrats just keep exerting increasing control. COVID-19 was perpetuated by organizations with evil intentions which allows its perpetrators to maintain anxiety onto a big, populace, rather than acknowledge its powerlessness if that populace decides to confront them. Their propaganda machine helps maintain existential fears regarding the universe they seek to dominate. I recognize these anxious emotions because I have seen them time and time again in my patients who are hesitant to understand how much the predatory class seeks their anxiety and destruction."

alephx

Mexican chiming in here: To the guys thinking about Morelia, think it's a no. The state of Michoacan where Morelia is has seen some of the worst violence, think the lawlessness of Seattle's CHAZ but instead of a bunch of clueless kids, it was run by drug cartels who made use of the power vacuum the goverment left. They even collected taxes, imposed rules, etc... I'd stick with Cancun, Cabo, Ensenada, maybe La Paz, Vallarta, Queretaro and nearby San Miguel de Allende, Merida is possibly one of the best cities to live now. In short enjoy because it might not last.

Sad to say but the current MX president is quite incompetent, with unrealistic ideals and overall not very deft in dealing with security issues. Abrazos no balazos "Hugs not bullets" is his actual response to drug cartels. Just a couple weeks back they shot the chief of police in Mexico City at one of the country's top neighborhoods (think multimillion dollar houses) which was until now unheard of. Despite the armored SUV, they killed his bodyguards and sent him heavily injured to the hospital. It's sad to say but I'm not currently considering my home country a good investment, enjoy the touristy areas, keep a low profile but be concerned of the long term viability. I'd recommend sticking to expat areas or the big cities as to not be a target because you will stick out.

Interested in the thoughts of those seeking community in the US, in my experience the only thing that drives that is a shared higher purpose and background or at the very least a shared activity. I find that at least among people my age (late 20s) community is rare to be found in suburbs. My neighborhood is so heterogenous that other than a few sporting matches it is hard to build more than superficial relationships with my immediate neighbors. Good thing I'm young but it does make me question where I will settle later. Not sure how one would find it other than through sport, religion or joining a non profit. I was once invited to an Orthodox church event with some friends in Texas and was struck by this great sense of community they had as if they were just BBQ at a big family reunion. I know in Mexico there are some pretty tightly knit communities around sports and country clubs but even then I find that some similar clubs in the US feel much more commercial and transactional rather than a warmer social place? Maybe I haven't been invited to the good ones XD

GMT100

Suerte! I lived in Playa del Carmen for a few months last year. Personally for me the weather was too hot and tropical, but obviously some people love that. There are a few Playa del Carmen Facebook groups you can join with tons of expats, and they have meetups you can go to. There's a cool community of people there.

Thank you! and yea i agree its super easy to break a sweat. I've found the expats groups, I'm currently on the hunt for some Peat Friendly items like Oxtails Oysters and a few kilos of Guava and sweet oranges so i dont have to keep running to the store. Thanks again for all the help!

Regina

Now in central Florida. NextDoor app made me think it would be a mob of Karens.
No. The silent (techno illiterate) majority is, well, the vast majority. The place already had a have/have-not maruading road warrior feel well before CV. This is a well-armed every man for himself environment.
Everyone is atomized. Either in a tribal family or embittered roamers. I guess a militia could be emboldened to stand for, well, something?, other than warring atomization??? But it would be a herculean effort.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals