Living In Mexico

Cristiano6180

As Georgi put it most recently " the empire truly seems to be falling apart"
I'm ready to leave the states - and I imagine there are some lovely people on here with experience/advice on making the move. I visited playa del carmen and will be returning there to start, but I'm entirely open to living just about anywhere in the country. If any of you live down there, I would be thrilled to meet up!

peateats1

I want out of the states as well, but have zero idea where to go or how to get there. What if you're female and alone is it safe to go to Mexico?

Won't Mexico end up being in the NWO as well?

LUH 3417

I’m curious about what you’ll do to make a living in another country.

OP
C

Cristiano6180

I want out of the states as well, but have zero idea where to go or how to get there. What if you're female and alone is it safe to go to Mexico?

Won't Mexico end up being in the NWO as well?
Every country will likely be in the nwo..I am enheartened to see that mexico is one of maybe 6 countries without closed borders. Mexico is safer than you think, especially south of Cancun, in playa del carmen. I'll be there by July 1!

peateats1

Every country will likely be in the nwo..I am enheartened to see that mexico is one of maybe 6 countries without closed borders. Mexico is safer than you think, especially south of Cancun, in playa del carmen. I'll be there by July 1!
What will be the difference between NWO in America and NWO in Mexico?

alephx

That is a great question..
Not much difference I would say, you can see the increasingly degenerate (think even there, there are still some good ones) Freemason influence in Mexico City's politics, culture and private universities.

I guess places like Playa will remain a bit isolated, though it has seen plenty of violence last few years. The gist is our current president AMLO, is a disaster, total dumpster-fire. In his first two years he will manage to contract the economy by 8%, militarize law-enforcement (and not for fighting the cartels mind you, his words "hugs, not bullets", "drug lords should think of their mothers") among other things. Oh and btw, the economy will now not be measured by GDP, it will be measured by the wellbeing index of the population. Whatever that means, I joke with my economist friends they are going to show you a happy and a sad smiley and then you pick one and that's the measure. Next decade, I see the US doing much better, especially if Trump gets reelected. What are those friends doing right now? Leaving for the US.

I think you can do good in Playa for sometime, just consider it is pretty expensive for Mexico, tourism is way way down, don't know how much demand you will see this year.

@skincareman curious, what's your take? Before you blame the big bankers, at least in Mexico (got to interact with a couple public company board-level types and owners) they are in many ways good people (not actively devious), only living in a reality far isolated from most material problems and how the rest live. I think the politics and media business are the more corrupting side of the country, where no matter your intentions or who is in power if you want to get anything done you better bring cash.

Waynish

Should just put up a fight in your own country... Of course don't live in a major city (which is basically the same as living in a leftist community).

Regina

Not much difference I would say, you can see the increasingly degenerate (think even there, there are still some good ones) Freemason influence in Mexico City's politics, culture and private universities.

I guess places like Playa will remain a bit isolated, though it has seen plenty of violence last few years. The gist is our current president AMLO, is a disaster, total dumpster-fire. In his first two years he will manage to contract the economy by 8%, militarize law-enforcement (and not for fighting the cartels mind you, his words "hugs, not bullets", "drug lords should think of their mothers") among other things. Oh and btw, the economy will now not be measured by GDP, it will be measured by the wellbeing index of the population. Whatever that means, I joke with my economist friends they are going to show you a happy and a sad smiley and then you pick one and that's the measure. Next decade, I see the US doing much better, especially if Trump gets reelected. What are those friends doing right now? Leaving for the US.

I think you can do good in Playa for sometime, just consider it is pretty expensive for Mexico, tourism is way way down, don't know how much demand you will see this year.

@skincareman curious, what's your take? Before you blame the big bankers, at least in Mexico (got to interact with a couple public company board-level types and owners) they are in many ways good people (not actively devious), only living in a reality far isolated from most material problems and how the rest live. I think the politics and media business are the more corrupting side of the country, where no matter your intentions or who is in power if you want to get anything done you better bring cash.

skincareman

Well, I think OP's asking about individual life in Mexico, if we get down to politics, it's bad everywhere. AMLO's a freemason but it depends on how you look at freemasonry on whether or not that's a bad thing. Some people think it's a satanist organization and that only the church is good. I don't think that, I think it's just a political fraternity so I'm not sure it says anything that a country is ran by Freemasons, specially since most countries are. I'm more of an atheist, I like Enrique Dussel's take on things, he says capital is the beast who runs the world and so in a sense, the conservatives that think satan/capital run the world and are behind behind freemasonery is not wrong.

And you're right, AMLO is a complete disaster, I always expected him to be a disaster because he was very deluded about the nature of power and what he could accomplish in 6 years as well as not being very smart but he is a good man. It's just that what he wants to do doesn't fall in line with the NWO plans such as building refineries, taking back control of the healthcare sysmteetc, if Trump loses, he's finished also since they're most definitely working together, in fact, I expect him to come to the US as a sign of support for Trump. Although to be frank, I do think it's a good thing to stop using GDP, America's GDP continues to grow but standard of living is not higher than the 60s. The whole growth thing is a mirage but that's another topic.

Regardless, Mexico's mostly going to stay the same. It's not just Mexico that has to obey the NWO orders, every country in Latin America has to, including Venezuela since they don't want to be invaded. Although politicians in Latin America are playing the "yes but no" game. They're all waiting for America's decline essentially and postponing as log as possible it's demands. Anyways, back to Mexico, it has relatively cheap real state and nice beaches, walk-able cities(unlike the US) and there's just something in the air that makes you free. Maybe it's the catholic vs protestant culture or maybe it's that there's no America dream idk.

And Mexico doesn't have big bankers, it doesn't have banks at all actually that's one of the major issues but the bourgeois are parasites, they might be good people(to their families, most very big rich people are criminals) but they're not investing in tech, education, etc, the country would be better off creating it's own bank and funding state companies but ofc, that won't happen, if it did that it would be sanctioned to destroy the government that did that and if that didn't work, invaded.

TLTR - Mexicos' gonna stay the same with maybe a few more LGBTQ+ organizations, abortion legalized, vaccinations, etc

Gone Peating

Well, I think OP's asking about individual life in Mexico, if we get down to politics, it's bad everywhere. AMLO's a freemason but it depends on how you look at freemasonry on whether or not that's a bad thing. Some people think it's a satanist organization and that only the church is good. I don't think that, I think it's just a political fraternity so I'm not sure it says anything that a country is ran by Freemasons, specially since most countries are. I'm more of an atheist, I like Enrique Dussel's take on things, he says capital is the beast who runs the world and so in a sense, the conservatives that think satan/capital run the world and are behind behind freemasonery is not wrong.

And you're right, AMLO is a complete disaster, I always expected him to be a disaster because he was very deluded about the nature of power and what he could accomplish in 6 years as well as not being very smart but he is a good man. It's just that what he wants to do doesn't fall in line with the NWO plans such as building refineries, taking back control of the healthcare sysmteetc, if Trump loses, he's finished also since they're most definitely working together, in fact, I expect him to come to the US as a sign of support for Trump. Although to be frank, I do think it's a good thing to stop using GDP, America's GDP continues to grow but standard of living is not higher than the 60s. The whole growth thing is a mirage but that's another topic.

Regardless, Mexico's mostly going to stay the same. It's not just Mexico that has to obey the NWO orders, every country in Latin America has to, including Venezuela since they don't want to be invaded. Although politicians in Latin America are playing the "yes but no" game. They're all waiting for America's decline essentially and postponing as log as possible it's demands. Anyways, back to Mexico, it has relatively cheap real state and nice beaches, walk-able cities(unlike the US) and there's just something in the air that makes you free. Maybe it's the catholic vs protestant culture or maybe it's that there's no America dream idk.

And Mexico doesn't have big bankers, it doesn't have banks at all actually that's one of the major issues but the bourgeois are parasites, they might be good people(to their families, most very big rich people are criminals) but they're not investing in tech, education, etc, the country would be better off creating it's own bank and funding state companies but ofc, that won't happen, if it did that it would be sanctioned to destroy the government that did that and if that didn't work, invaded.

TLTR - Mexicos' gonna stay the same with maybe a few more LGBTQ+ organizations, abortion legalized, vaccinations, etc

Capital is literally a senseless tool, if it's used for evil it's because the user is evil, not the tool

Only fools look at the universe and do not see that it was created by a Being much more intelligent than they, or for whatever reason they don't want to admit it

skincareman

Capital is literally a senseless tool, if it's used for evil it's because the user is evil, not the tool

Only fools look at the universe and do not see that it was created by a Being much more intelligent than they, or for whatever reason they don't want to admit it

Capital is not neutral, you say it only because you don’t understand it. Our lives are literally shaped by capital even seemly organic things such as riots require capital for them to start. And why do you think criminals run the world? Clearly because they get the capital so capitalism rewards criminals, is that neutral? Could there really not be a better system, not one that rewards capital. And just FYI, crime pays because it’s a natural monopoly and there isn’t money to be made competing.

gaze

Where did Ray and Danny live in mexico? (not in a creepy way, just general area)

Gone Peating

Capital is not neutral, you say it only because you don’t understand it. Our lives are literally shaped by capital even seemly organic things such as riots require capital for them to start. And why do you think criminals run the world? Clearly because they get the capital so capitalism rewards criminals, is that neutral? Could there really not be a better system, not one that rewards capital. And just FYI, crime pays because it’s a natural monopoly and there isn’t money to be made competing.

Our issue is spiritual, not physical.

Any attempt to introduce “a new system” will obviously have to be done by force and whoever introduces the new system will inevitably become the new bad guy

OP
C

Cristiano6180

Where did Ray and Danny live in mexico? (not in a creepy way, just general area)
San miguel allende I think? I love the coast but I know theres good mountain towns as well. Any remnants of Blake college I could find?

skincareman

Our issue is spiritual, not physical.

Any attempt to introduce “a new system” will obviously have to be done by force and whoever introduces the new system will inevitably become the new bad guy

It is materialist or maybe both IMHO, the way the cities are structured alone are anti social and changing that alone would change a lot. I don’t know if it would have to be done by force, you’re probably right but I would just like to point out that unlike how the right thinks, “the Jews” want to take over by inventing revolutionary movements, “the Jews” actually thrive on how things are. Nearly all banks are owned by Zionists so it’s not like they need to promote revolutionary movements. The elites already own and control everything, including our mind, seems counterproductive to promote revolution against a system like that. Of course the fake left like Obama does promote policies to lower the misery of the lower classes but they do that only to prevent any sort of revolution and ofc, it’s not gonna be a racial revolution like they are promoting now and they know this. People are actually racist, Enrique Dussel talks of this, language and race make up a nation so there’s close to 0 chance of solitary between races. Plus the current riots have no objective.

LUH 3417

San miguel allende I think? I love the coast but I know theres good mountain towns as well. Any remnants of Blake college I could find?
Patzcuaro has a big expat community, I think ray was near there or somewhere in Michoacán