James Sloane - Ozone Therapy At Home, Hydrogen Peroxide, Most Cancer's Have A Viral Origin

managing

"The ozone decay rate is slow at low pH and the reaction order n for ozone is found to be unity in the presence of nitric, acetic, sulfuric and hydrochloric acid. Only in the latter case the order m for the hydroxyl concentration is zero as the reaction between O3 and Cl- is the fastest destruction process. For the other acids the order m ≤ 0.1 indicating that the ozone decay at low pH is almost independent of [OH- ]. Increasing the pH to values of about 5.5-7.5 leads to a faster ozone decomposition rate with the order n equal to 1.5."

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...ed-Chemistries-for-Semiconductor-Cleaning.pdf
Ergo, a little vinegar in your ozonated water is a very good idea (whereas vinegar/baking soda was a bad idea).

Good work my friend!

Inaut

I've tested out the vinegar ozonated water combo and find it does hold more ozone. Now I'm looking to upgrade my ozonator as I want something more powerful then my current Enaly unit. Any suggestions. I found some 7-10g ozonators for around 120 bucks that might be worth my time. 600mg just doesn't seem to be enough ozone for my liking :)

managing

I've tested out the vinegar ozonated water combo and find it does hold more ozone. Now I'm looking to upgrade my ozonator as I want something more powerful then my current Enaly unit. Any suggestions. I found some 7-10g ozonators for around 120 bucks that might be worth my time. 600mg just doesn't seem to be enough ozone for my liking :)
Do you mind elaborating? I am just now beginning to consider purchasing one. What should I look for? I am willing to do my own research, just looking for a basic point in the right direction.

Inaut

I think it comes down to how you plan on using the ozone? Insufflation? Ozonated water? ozonated oils?

For water, most machines will suffice but output may vary. I have seen units from 200mg to 10g (for water purposes). As stated earlier, mine is only 600mg currently so i'm eyeing a 10g unit. Ebay has alot of cheap units. Quartz tubes are ideal and less plastic is always better

I like the idea of insufflation but will only try it out when i buy a quality cold corona device with a pure oxygen supply. probably in a few months.

the best units I have found on the market are: promolife, synergy and recently discovered a dr.o machine that is the cheapest I have found and can be used medically (or so it advertises). one thing to note, the best machines don't typically use/require cooling fans as they do not generate a lot of heat. when I buy a proper unit for insufflation, i'll probably buy a synergy generator.

ps. acetic acid/vinegar might be great hack to make ozonated water more powerful adding more benefit than previously thought

managing

I think it comes down to how you plan on using the ozone? Insufflation? Ozonated water? ozonated oils?

For water, most machines will suffice but output may vary. I have seen units from 200mg to 10g (for water purposes). As stated earlier, mine is only 600mg currently so i'm eyeing a 10g unit. Ebay has alot of cheap units. Quartz tubes are ideal and less plastic is always better

I like the idea of insufflation but will only try it out when i buy a quality cold corona device with a pure oxygen supply. probably in a few months.

the best units I have found on the market are: promolife, synergy and recently discovered a dr.o machine that is the cheapest I have found and can be used medically (or so it advertises). one thing to note, the best machines don't typically use/require cooling fans as they do not generate a lot of heat. when I buy a proper unit for insufflation, i'll probably buy a synergy generator.

ps. acetic acid/vinegar might be great hack to make ozonated water more powerful adding more benefit than previously thought
Thanks. First, interested in ozonated water. For son's tooth decay and for family's general health.

But I have long term idiopathic hearing loss. I don't expect this to be some magic bullet, but given overall usefullness of machine, I'll give ear insufflation a try for sure.

Thanks again for the primer.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Guys I just would like to add, cheap ozonators add nitrogen oxide to the water which can convert in the body into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a carcinogen.. So please be aware. Sloane warned about this and stated that the professional ozone therapists use the expensive ozonators which do not add nitrogen oxide to the output, or as minimized as possible.

Even though I've made a topic on how a nitrogen deficiency could be a reason for cancer to occur, (through a somatid that pleomorphizes into bad forms under deprivation of nitrogen), I think that nitrogen should be supplied to the body without any nitric oxide forming, if that is possible. If it's not, extra nitric oxide production should be kept as minimized as possible.

Inaut

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he stated that when doing insufflations and iv, a pure oxygen source is required to prevent taking in nitrogen oxide to the blood stream (which makes sense). I'm pretty sure though he was fine with ozonated water (from cheap units) as long as they had an air dryer to remove the nitrogen and it was a cold corona discharge...

Fractality

Is this ozone therapy the same thing done by biological dentists? How would one use ozone therapy for moral health?

Inaut

FYI

I've been drinking about two cups of ozonated water, two-three times a day for about two weeks now(lots of two's). sometimes with vinegar sometimes without. i can actually a notice a difference in ozone content between the two. i prefer with vinegar but am concerned about enamel issues so i prefer to do it less often..??maybe completely unwarranted.

anyways, it definitely had a "antibiotic" effect in my gut the first couple of days. even now i can feel it working it's way down, sometimes a very minor discomfort... what i've noticed most and apologize for taking this there....but my bowel movements have become....welll.........amazing!

my diet and pau d'arco tea -i think has a lot to do with it as well but yea...good sh*t as they say

just thought i'd pass on my experience so far

ps. i actually stepped my game up and bought an affordable medical generator for ozonating water only right now. waiting for it to be delivered.
i'm looking forward to compare effects to the cheaper ambient air source units i have been using to a medical one. i'm actually really excited. if you were wondering---i bought the dr.o machine

Inaut

Update:

In stark contrast to my previous post...

Last week I came down with something terrible. Had the runs for over 5 days straight...Was becoming somewhat scared something was wrong with me after the 4th day......Dumped a lot of bile and still not 100% yet although stools are solid at least ... Near the end of it my "sickness"---I started passing biofilm and other strange creatures--white things that could be fungus or worms????Not really sure tbh but I know it's not just mucous. In addition to ingestion of pau d'arco---I largely contribute this to drinking 2 glasses of ozonated water 3 times a day. Didn't enjoy the experience in the slightest but I was happy that I got some crud out of me. I've had liver/gallbladder problems for over 3 years now and the discomfort has lessened since the experience. I will be continuing the ozonated water in a week or so(my cheap ozonator is on the fritz now) and my new generator requires oxygen (gas)...Unfortuntately the regulator I bought is only for medical grade oxygen tanks and I can't get one without a prescription... I don't want to spend money on another regulator right now for a standard welding tank....................

That's it for now---I've tried countless things over the years but nothing has worked like this.

JMO

Dave Clark

Update:

Last week I came down with something terrible. Had the runs for over 5 days straight...Was becoming somewhat scared something was wrong with me after the 4th day......Dumped a lot of bile and still not 100% yet although stools are solid at least ... Near the end of it my "sickness"---I started passing biofilm and other strange creatures--white things that could be fungus or worms????Not really sure tbh but I know it's not just mucous. In addition to ingestion of pau d'arco---I largely contribute this to drinking 2 glasses of ozonated water 3 times a day. Didn't enjoy the experience in the slightest but I was happy that I got some crud out of me. I've had liver/gallbladder problems for over 3 years now and the discomfort has lessened since the experience. I will be continuing the ozonated water in a week or so(my cheap ozonator is on the fritz now) and my new generator requires oxygen (gas)...Unfortuntately the regulator I bought is only for medical grade oxygen tanks and I can't get one without a prescription... I don't want to spend money on another regulator right now for a standard welding tank....................

That's it for now---I've tried countless things over the years but nothing has worked like this.

JMO
Since you have a medical grade ozone generator, you should think about doing insufflations, rectal, ear, and nasal. They are all good at killing fungi, bacteria, etc. I personally so rectal insufflations and noticed a difference once I got my gamma levels up to between 40 and 50 in terms of killing fungus (candida). When you do a rectal you will notice a real good feeling afterward, sort of energizing, a sense of normalcy. I think the insufflations are good to cycle with the ozone water, but neither of them should be abused with high gamma settings or done too often. I like Promolife for my ozone equipment, and their customer service is good if you have questions.

Inaut

50 gamma seems pretty high to me tbh. I have read that for insufflations 30gamma is more then suffice. Eventually I will get around to it though. I just like the cleansing action on my gut via water and it can only hold so much ozone so I'm not worried about overdoing it by spreading it out over the day. Definitely an ignored/neglected adjunct therapy IMO.

Dave Clark

50 gamma seems pretty high to me tbh. I have read that for insufflations 30gamma is more then suffice. Eventually I will get around to it though. I just like the cleansing action on my gut via water and it can only hold so much ozone so I'm not worried about overdoing it by spreading it out over the day. Definitely an ignored/neglected adjunct therapy IMO.
Yeah, the 40 to 50 gamma is for killing fungus, 30 gamma for general use. On Promlife's site there is a link that has recommended gamma settings for different uses. I normally use 30 gamma, but I have been using 45 gamma with no problems. I wondered why I wasn't getting good effects for killing fungus with the ozone until I read that it takes at least 40 gamma for that to happen, which proved out for me. And by doing the insufflations you are getting systemic effects, which the ozone water won't do, as far as I know. Alomg with the digestive tract, you want to kill any microbes hiding out throughout the body.

managing

Update:

JMO
Thanks for the update. Haven't gotten around to acquiring one yet, but it is on the agenda still.

As for what you were passing, you can find pictures on the internet of various intestinal worms and liver flukes. I won't post them here because nobody would appreciate it :):. However, beware the thing some call "rope worms" are just intestinal mucous lining. Seems you've already identified this though. I've passed these things with turpentine (Ascaris for sure, maybe a fluke, and of course mucous lining).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals