Increasing Subcutaneous Fat In The Face?

GorillaHead

So I am 27 years old and I feel like my face has aged rapidly. Sunken eyes. The forhead temple are u can start to see veins.

its like the skin is losing its fat cushioning.

i have always been relatively skinny. 5,10 150 pounds. I have minor love handles and lower ab fat. So i am like kind of skinny fat definitely minor.

Anyone have any suggestions?

lampofred

Pregnenolone and whole milk strongly increase face fat for me.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Pregnenolone and whole milk strongly increase face fat for me.

Thoughts on this

Gluteal fat has more monounsaturated fatty acids and less saturated fatty acids than facial fat." http://www.ncbi.nlm....ubmed/11405760/

"Intakes of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including n-3 fatty acids, and trans fatty acids are reflected in the adipose tissue but that intakes of saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids are not." http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/1858698

unfortunately milk isnt an option for me. Most def have serious digestive issues with it.

mangoes

I know what you’re talking about and want an answer for it too. I remember reading a study a while back about it but I can’t find it for the life of me. Pregnenelone never had any effect for me like that, and I’ve only really seen it tighten saggy skin à la Peat, but maybe I need to take it more frequently. I think it’s cortisol that causes it

Last edited:

Constatine

Androgens increase skin thickness. Thinning of the skin is at least partly due to hormonal issues. Increasing testosterone can definitely help.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Androgens increase skin thickness. Thinning of the skin is at least partly due to hormonal issues. Increasing testosterone can definitely help.

i dont think the issue is skin thickness. Its fat under the skin.

Hans

Forum Supporter
So I am 27 years old and I feel like my face has aged rapidly. Sunken eyes. The forhead temple are u can start to see veins.

its like the skin is losing its fat cushioning.

i have always been relatively skinny. 5,10 150 pounds. I have minor love handles and lower ab fat. So i am like kind of skinny fat definitely minor.

Anyone have any suggestions?
A drop in androgens and unopposed cortisol leads to a decrease in face fat. It's a major issue in the elderly. Since you say you have some midsection fat, it could be unopposed cortisol.
Stress influences everything else in the body, including digestion. So if digestion is compromised, you'll be in a more inflammatory state. Inflammation promotes lipolysis and insulin resistance.
So I'd say focus on managing stress.

Korven

I just noticed today that my undereye area is looking a lot healthier, my dark circles aren't as prominent and it seems like the area is starting to fill in with fat even though that isn't supposed to be possible. A few months ago I was seriously contemplating getting a tear trough filler because I looked so damn sick and tired.

This has all happened since I reintroduced milk in large quantities and made an effort to get in LOTS of calories, nothing else has had the same dramatic effect on my physical appearance. It's really quite profound. @tca300 has been a huge inspiration as he has improved his health with a diet made up out mostly milk and some liver.

I'm doing about 1 gallon of raw milk per day now, eggs and honey, and some red meat every day to boost my iron status which I tested low for. No fiber as it seems to block nutrient absorption.

Zigzag

If you have sunken eyes, it means there's very weak bone support or you simply don't hold much fat in that area. BUT... i ahve the same issue and getting fatter doesn't change fat deposition around eyes. Get fillers.

laleto12

I have the opposite problem :D How do I lose face fat? Especially those damned cheeks :D

Brandin

I just noticed today that my undereye area is looking a lot healthier, my dark circles aren't as prominent and it seems like the area is starting to fill in with fat even though that isn't supposed to be possible. A few months ago I was seriously contemplating getting a tear trough filler because I looked so damn sick and tired.

This has all happened since I reintroduced milk in large quantities and made an effort to get in LOTS of calories, nothing else has had the same dramatic effect on my physical appearance. It's really quite profound. @tca300 has been a huge inspiration as he has improved his health with a diet made up out mostly milk and some liver.

I'm doing about 1 gallon of raw milk per day now, eggs and honey, and some red meat every day to boost my iron status which I tested low for. No fiber as it seems to block nutrient absorption.
lol that diet is so simillar to how I have been eating

Brandin

I have the opposite problem :D How do I lose face fat? Especially those damned cheeks :D
Idk its weird feels like I have more fat around eyes but less on neck. My cheeks looks the same. When did you gain the cheek fat?
The first time I worked out I was almost anorexic but my metabolism was sky-high so I just filled it with garbage to handle all the eating. Cause of this estrogen went higher and I definitely gained more fat in the hips than any other time I have gained fat after that. Now I barely gain fat there at all so maybe your problem is hormonal??
What did you eat a lot when you gained in the cheeks?

P

Peatness

Did you manage to figure this out? I have the same issue, I new resemble the moon. I'm thinking cortisol

Brandin

If you have sunken eyes, it means there's very weak bone support or you simply don't hold much fat in that area. BUT... i ahve the same issue and getting fatter doesn't change fat deposition around eyes. Get fillers.
I think to gain fat in that area you have to fill all your current fat cells with new fat before it makes new cells right? Cause the fat cells that is made just shrink but stay.

Zigzag

I think to gain fat in that area you have to fill all your current fat cells with new fat before it makes new cells right? Cause the fat cells that is made just shrink but stay.
That would work if the baseline fat cells count was high enough. It's just some people have barely any cells in certain areas. For instance there are super skinny people who have full, round cheeks, filled with fat tissue, meanwhile I had visible angularirty (similar to yours, judging by the avatar) at 20%+bf.

Scenes

Ray said recently stearic acid (highly saturated) will increase subcutaneous fat under the skin and this is what causes the youthful look.

I find butter with milk does the same, and skim milk without butter has the opposite effect for me. Not sure why.

OccamzRazer

Taking contrast showers - exposing your face to hot water, then cold water, then hot water, etc - might work.

Fatty beef and pregnenolone have worked wonders for my skin. Perhaps the beef works thru its stearic acid content, which Scenes mentioned above?

I'm 26 and definitely look young for my age. My face is kind of plump and shiny, and the pregnenolone really accentuates my cheekbones.

You could also try topical DHEA + Prog if you really wanted to go all out.

Ghee and grass-fed beef tallow also feel very nourishing as skincare products

OccamzRazer

Oh! Almost forgot what might be one of the most important things.

@GorillaHead have you tried getting an hour of direct sun, first thing every morning? May help restructure the collagen in your face. [link]

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals