I‘m an „Incel“ - Suicidal Thoughts

Jessie

its pointless to try and stop anyone from following a particular ideology because people tend to beleive whatever confirms their life experiences. theres no real reason to hate women if youve only had positive relationships with them, ie lots of sex, iois from women hatred of women by incels is caused by a lack of success with them. and yes neonazis are not really a threat at all
It's quite telling when you (or anyone else) view their interactions with women as positive or negative solely on the concept if they have "lots of sex" with you. Sex doesn't define happiness. It doesn't define healthy relationships either.

There's plenty of penthouse millionaires out here who have secret f(u)ckpads with untold amounts of sex, yet they still want to blow their brains out. Rock stars who have epic sexual conquests who end up committing suicide.

Speaking for myself, I've never had a problem getting laid. Yet having meaningful intimate relationships with other women rarely happen, and you've got to work for it. I've literally had platonic male friends I was more "intimate" with then women I've been sexually active with.

Lots of sex doesn't guarantee happiness or satisfaction, if it did, the world wouldn't be screwed up. Because we screw each other...alot.

And yes, neonazis are a real threat too. Not to get off on a tangent here, but, like, do you keep track of the news? Right-wing extremists love shooting up mosques, synagogues, and LGBT clubs. Also recently threatened the power grids.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals