I‘m an „Incel“ - Suicidal Thoughts

Waynish

Why do you think you deserve something you don't have? Just work on the process and let go of the outcome. Get off the internet and get outside. Do not live in the thought world - especially one with nonsense new words like "incel"

Nick

I feel like it is literally impossible for a human being to post this many replies this fast if reading anything they are replying to
Screenshot (1).png

stoic

Multiple users have already asked OP serious, practical questions that could help him self-reflect and develop constructive solutions to his problem.

Rather than genuinely answering those questions, he has simply ignored them all together, and simultaneously spammed the forum with zero effort, low quality threads instead.

This kind of behaviour really weakens the forum, so I personally won't engage with it any further.

OP
TopG

TopG

B
Why do you think you deserve something you don't have? Just work on the process and let go of the outcome. Get off the internet and get outside. Do not live in the thought world - especially one with nonsense new words like "incel"
Because I‘m the prettiest guy ever.

Waynish

Multiple users have already asked OP serious, practical questions that could help him self-reflect and develop constructive solutions to his problem.

Rather than genuinely answering those questions, he has simply ignored them all together, and simultaneously spammed the forum with zero effort, low quality threads instead.

This kind of behaviour really weakens the forum, so I personally won't engage with it any further.
+1

Waynish

Probably paid by the Tate media campaign to infect the rest of the internet with his newfound "culture" - doing everything a man would do on the surface while underneath being completely feminine: obsessed with image, being pretty, getting accolades and praise and attention... The Tates literally bragged about chatting with western men in the cam girl business and seducing them personally. So they had cam girls on video and they were in the chat seducing the western men to get "loads of money" or whatever. To them, this is clever. Fortunately converting to Islam will get your moral behavior examined under a much better lens.

-Luke-

Very rarely. Am on day 109 semen retention.
GermanTruther / IPlayDart / the other 7 usernames I forgot about confirmed.

IPlayDart wrote here that he was on day 55 of semen retention. That was on October 16. October 16 to December 09 is 54 days. 55 + 54 = 109.

Do you still play Darts and why did you move from the American East coast back to Germany?

Last edited:

AllThingsPeat

Very rarely. Am on day 109 semen retention.
You get a girlfriend at day 1000000. Keep going. Problem solved

unanimous

Hey everybody,

I‘m 19 and an absolute incel. It drives me crazy and I don’t know what else to do. Please help me.

I thought about taking steroids to perhaps produce the right pheromones to then attract a significant other.

I had times where I had high testosterone but that still didn’t help me. The only times I have „success“ (more or less, still a virgin) with girls is during vacation.

In the country I live in, literally zero.

Please, for the sake of my youth (which is over soon) please give me any solutions for this modern man- made problem.

I hate the fact that I‘ll be twenty soon and then never will have the pleasure of a 15-17 year old girl. (What would’ve happened naturally when I was that age, but didn’t due to our unnatural life)

Please.
nice to see another blackpill adjacent on here

face rating/height/situation?

you said you have a little belly, get a 6 pack, why should a girl choose you over a leaner guy with a 6 pack and more well defined jaw? also have you tried lowering your standards?

Jessie

I question the validity of you labeling yourself. Incels don't get women because they despise them. They subconsciously, sometimes consciously, enjoy the rejection from women because it feeds their narrative even more. In short, incels aren't looking to actually succeed. And really, they just want to bring pain (and many times physical harm) to others.

Unless you are a very disturbed individual (which I hope you aren't), then you've probably just been watching a little too much "black pill" garbage by grifters on YouTube. You have to avoid people who literally make a living on feeding negativity.

Someone in a delicate state such as this should probably also avoid the online dating communities as well. Those are fine when someone isn't feeling a disconnect, but since those platforms already offer a disconnected "no strings attached" method for dating, you probably should avoid them for now.

So get off Tinder and get out in the real world, socialize with women and let it happen organically. Average men—not rich, or extremely good looking cologne models—just average men with dad bods, have decent success with the right perspective, attitude, and confidence.

Even in casual environments, like meeting women in public, 1 out of every 10 women will be interested in you enough for sex. That number exponentially rises in recreational social events, like parties and such. Or really wherever there's alcohol, lol.

unanimous

I question the validity of you labeling yourself. Incels don't get women because they despise them. They subconsciously, sometimes consciously, enjoy the rejection from women because it feeds their narrative even more. In short, incels aren't looking to actually succeed. And really, they just want to bring pain (and many times physical harm) to others.

Unless you are a very disturbed individual (which I hope you aren't), then you've probably just been watching a little too much "black pill" garbage by grifters on YouTube. You have to avoid people who literally make a living on feeding negativity.

Someone in a delicate state such as this should probably also avoid the online dating communities as well. Those are fine when someone isn't feeling a disconnect, but since those platforms already offer a disconnected "no strings attached" method for dating, you probably should avoid them for now.

So get off Tinder and get out in the real world, socialize with women and let it happen organically. Average men—not rich, or extremely good looking cologne models—just average men with dad bods, have decent success with the right perspective, attitude, and confidence.

Even in casual environments, like meeting women in public, 1 out of every 10 women will be interested in you enough for sex. That number exponentially rises in recreational social events, like parties and such. Or really wherever there's alcohol, lol.
has to be just about the worst advice to give a incel ive ever heard, and ur preconceived notion that inceldom is a self fulfilling cycle (when it really isnt) doesnt help

what he really needs to do is ltr one girl and keep his options open so he can easily move onto someone else, its been proven sex deprivation and hopelessness is awful for bodily function and motivation

Jessie

has to be just about the worst advice to give a incel ive ever heard, and ur preconceived notion that inceldom is a self fulfilling cycle (when it really isnt) doesnt help

what he really needs to do is ltr one girl and keep his options open so he can easily move onto someone else, its been proven sex deprivation and hopelessness is awful for bodily function and motivation
"Sexual deprivation" is not even a real thing. There's eastern cultures who forgo all carnite pleasures entirely and their motivation isn't exactly depressed. In fact, many of them live to be quite old and function well in old age. The difference is in the West we've been preconditioned to a very high capitalistic time preference. There's also a deep cultural root into viewing sexual success with life fulfillment.

No surprise most black pill swindlers view the "white picket fence nuclear family" 50s lifestyle as the archetype example of how society should function. These are artificial creations by the State (mainly for increasing tax power), and haven't existed for long in regards to the whole of human existence.

And btw, I'm hoping he's not an incel. Hopefully he's just been influenced by really dumb people. I wouldn't purposefully knowingly give incels advice. They're a danger to society and the reason why every woman should carrying a firearm.

unanimous

"Sexual deprivation" is not even a real thing. There's eastern cultures who forgo all carnite pleasures entirely and their motivation isn't exactly depressed. In fact, many of them live to be quite old and function well in old age. The difference is in the West we've been preconditioned to a very high capitalistic time preference. There's also a deep cultural root into viewing sexual success with life fulfillment.

No surprise most black pill swindlers view the "white picket fence nuclear family" 50s lifestyle as the archetype example of how society should function. These are artificial creations by the State (mainly for increasing tax power), and haven't existed for long in regards to the whole of human existence.

And btw, I'm hoping he's not an incel. Hopefully he's just been influenced by really dumb people. I wouldn't purposefully knowingly give incels advice. They're a danger to society and the reason why every woman should carrying a firearm.
last paragraph is androphobic and bizzare and just gives confirmation to what i said before about your advice being awful really

in a world where women have unlimited sexual options, im trying to help him maximize his own success where hes disadvantaged

Jessie

last paragraph is androphobic and bizzare and just gives confirmation to what i said before about your advice being awful really

in a world where women have unlimited sexual options, im trying to help him maximize his own success where hes disadvantaged
Should I list all the mass shootings and murder that Incels have been responsible for? In fact, I don't think I can. The list would be too extensive. The threat incels pose is very real, and they hurt innocent people trying to live their daily lives.

Bizzare would be feeding this 19yo more garbage about how inadequate he is, which may result in him becoming angered at women to the point of causing someone else or himself harm.

unanimous

Should I list all the mass shootings and murder that Incels have been responsible for? In fact, I don't think I can. The list would be too extensive. The threat incels pose is very real, and they hurt innocent people trying to live their daily lives.

Bizzare would be feeding this 19yo more garbage about how inadequate he is, which may result in him becoming angered at women to the point of causing someone else or himself harm.
so, despite the fact that as a percentage of the population incels actually commit LESS violent crime than religious extremists, wignats, and other related groups, theyre crimes are so statistically significant that they should be viewed as a threat just for that reason? prime logic

not to mention committing a violent crime is exactly what the government wishes you do as an incel so they can further recess your gun rights. no one should be committing violent crimes with weapons with no stimulus of threat

Jessie

so, despite the fact that as a percentage of the population incels actually commit LESS violent crime than religious extremists, wignats, and other related groups, theyre crimes are so statistically significant that they should be viewed as a threat just for that reason? prime logic

not to mention committing a violent crime is exactly what the government wishes you do as an incel so they can further recess your gun rights. no one should be committing violent crimes with weapons with no stimulus of threat
No. They're a threat because of how they view women. They're a danger when they decide, because of their views, to start harming or potentially killing others. A threat is a perennial existence, which doesn't always result in overt violence....until it does.

You wouldn't suggest neonazis aren't threats just because they are less violent and kill less people than our police force would you? Trying to play off a threat just because that threat hasn't "acted" yet is a very dangerous and negligent thing to do.

No one should be committing violent crimes, but that's the nature of dangerous and misguided ideologies. They shape our existence.

unanimous

No. They're a threat because of how they view women. They're a danger when they decide, because of their views, to start harming or potentially killing others. A threat is a perennial existence, which doesn't always result in overt violence....until it does.

You wouldn't suggest neonazis aren't threats just because they are less violent and kill less people than our police force would you? Trying to play off a threat just because that threat hasn't "acted" yet is a very dangerous and negligent thing to do.

No one should be committing violent crimes, but that's the nature of dangerous and misguided ideologies. They shape our existence.
its pointless to try and stop anyone from following a particular ideology because people tend to beleive whatever confirms their life experiences. theres no real reason to hate women if youve only had positive relationships with them, ie lots of sex, iois from women hatred of women by incels is caused by a lack of success with them. and yes neonazis are not really a threat at all

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals