Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

jyb

Anyone found ways to mitigate the skin irritation caused by DMSO, possibly by diluting it with something else while applying it topically?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Low dose Naltrexone

Peat did recommend this to somebody with nerve damage. I would also add lidocaine and adamantane derivatives as things to try.

Koveras

Any updates on when to expect this? :)

The chemical I was working on (trimethazidine) recently got classified by the FDA as a "novel drug" in the US. So, I have to find another one. I have a few options available as natural chemicals in plants but I have to check with Peat first. Some of them have steroid effects, and I know he is cautious of such chemicals until more is known about them through studies. So, it's still in the works, but it won't be the original, well-known chemical.

Would D-Carnitine serve as an L-Carnitine antagonist?

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would D-Carnitine serve as an L-Carnitine antagonist?

In theory it should but I am not aware of any human trials that tested its safety. The LD50 for mice is 10400mg/kg, which is pretty high and it suggests it is not as toxic as the mainstream press is making it out to be but without human data it is hard to say. Maybe you can ask Peat about it?

I'm trying to think with you Haidut. Even if you reject 10 of my ideas for every one idea that gets accepted, that process would still be beneficial I guess.

How about selling 2 ounce bottles of DMSO for a cheap price, so that individuals can add that DMSO to their TocoVit, EstroBan or Retinil applications when they choose to do so?

Edit: I'm not saying it should be removed from products that presently contain DMSO, but instead contend that selling DMSO in isolation might give costumers the opportunity to add drops of it at their choosing.

Edit2: Seems like you can buy DMSO online already. So it might not be a unique addition to the Idealabs product line. Nevertheless, adding DMSO would help for increasing convenience purposes.

Last edited:

Base Ball

"Nothing is irreparable. It is now known that thing like peripheral neuropathy and demyelination are quite reversible, and progesterone is one tool that can do it. Any progesterone will do. Pregnenolone is also a myelin booster, so taking a 100mg on a daily basis will probably help as well. Thyroid should also help if cholesterol levels are adequate."

It has now been over a year since I had 6 rounds of chemotherapy. I had "delayed" neuropathy develop a few months in my hands and feet after I stoped the treatment that has now mostly cleared, except for my toes. Those things feel like they are still in a vice. There isn't much tingling but some. The docs admit it is treatment related and mostly shrug it off as "it happens." I've been somewhat reluctant to experiment with progesterone and pregnenolone, but I have purchased some progestene for my wife to use, and do use a drop or two of pansterone. If I decided to research the effects of progesterone and pregnenolone on neuropathy in toes should I put the substances directly on the toes?

haidut

Forum Supporter
"Nothing is irreparable. It is now known that thing like peripheral neuropathy and demyelination are quite reversible, and progesterone is one tool that can do it. Any progesterone will do. Pregnenolone is also a myelin booster, so taking a 100mg on a daily basis will probably help as well. Thyroid should also help if cholesterol levels are adequate."

It has now been over a year since I had 6 rounds of chemotherapy. I had "delayed" neuropathy develop a few months in my hands and feet after I stoped the treatment that has now mostly cleared, except for my toes. Those things feel like they are still in a vice. There isn't much tingling but some. The docs admit it is treatment related and mostly shrug it off as "it happens." I've been somewhat reluctant to experiment with progesterone and pregnenolone, but I have purchased some progestene for my wife to use, and do use a drop or two of pansterone. If I decided to research the effects of progesterone and pregnenolone on neuropathy in toes should I put the substances directly on the toes?

I'd say any place would be good because the nerve damage could be anywhere along the nerve from its beginning in the spinal cord down to the toes. But putting on toes as a start sounds reasonable.

Base Ball

Yes, I've used essential oils for the past 2 years. I think they helped normalize a lot of what was neuropathy. The toes are just stubborn. It may just take more time and maybe the progesterone will help too.

japanesedude

I would love to do it (and would probably do DHT before I release T) but it happens to be illegal in USA even as a research chemical. Let's see what happens in the next year or so. There is some talk about excluding some bioidentical hormones from the list of AAS banned by Congress, so T and DHT may come off the list. But you never know, sometimes they tighten the rules even more. Maybe all this talk about relaxing rules are just to entice the proponents to come out so they can be identified and attacked...

well,I hope it will be possible to release T and DHT.
btw,Do you have any plan to release just DHEA?
I mean, Idealab has Pansterone and Stressnon, but not have DHEA it self.
I would love to use just small doses of DHEA only by topically.

haidut

Forum Supporter
well,I hope it will be possible to release T and DHT.
btw,Do you have any plan to release just DHEA?
I mean, Idealab has Pansterone and Stressnon, but not have DHEA it self.
I would love to use just small doses of DHEA only by topically.

We did some tests with only DHEA and it does not seem to do much by itself. Adding pregnenolone potentiates its effects greatly and Peat now routinely recommends taking DHEA with pregnenolone to balance the estrogenic risks as well.

OP
Ras

Ras

Are there some unique fatty acids you could offer, @haidut? Unique like methyl palmitate is unique, I mean. Tetradecylthioacetic acid was once a big deal.

Black Ops

Just pitching in with my suggestion

A vitamin e (mixed tocopherol) supplement. Reason being tocovit is about expensive and finding a foot excipient free version is difficult

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just pitching in with my suggestion

A vitamin e (mixed tocopherol) supplement. Reason being tocovit is about expensive and finding a foot excipient free version is difficult

MitoLipin has a ton of vitamin E in it as mixed tocopherols and can last months if used as a vitamin E supplement. EstroBan also has a good amount for daily use.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Are there some unique fatty acids you could offer, @haidut? Unique like methyl palmitate is unique, I mean. Tetradecylthioacetic acid was once a big deal.

Phytol and squalene in Gonadin act as PPAR agonists, so it seems that cover what TTA has to offer.

haidut

Forum Supporter
don't mean to pressure you @haidut, but I am curious on when do you think the ATP product would be available?

ATP does not dissolve well in ethanol or DMSO. So, I am looking for a way to improve solubility, which may require a special type of ATP to be custom-synthesized. Besides, I have a few other products that have to be released before that. But it is definitely on the list and has not been dropped.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom