Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

TubZy

Hey I'm about to put an order in for the new solvent stuff, I don't see the non dmso option listed in the cart for some of the products, I don't want to get the dmso by mistake so do I just put a note during check out or something

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey I'm about to put an order in for the new solvent stuff, I don't see the non dmso option listed in the cart for some of the products, I don't want to get the dmso by mistake so do I just put a note during check out or something

No worries, the Pansterone, Kuinone and StressNon are already using the new solvent so no need to specify anything. I changed the website to show the options for Pansterone. Btw, it is still a mix with ethanol. So, it is ethanol + the SFA ester. The SFA ester simply replaced the DMSO but ethanol is still there.

TubZy

No worries, the Pansterone, Kuinone and StressNon are already using the new solvent so no need to specify anything. I changed the website to show the options for Pansterone. Btw, it is still a mix with ethanol. So, it is ethanol + the SFA ester. The SFA ester simply replaced the DMSO but ethanol is still there.

Excellent, that is perfect. What about 11 keto or not ready yet ?

Koveras

Timeline for TyroMax?

Are you just waiting for stock of the DMSO products to run through?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Timeline for TyroMax?

Are you just waiting for stock of the DMSO products to run through?

TyroMax is trickier as I am waiting for new batch of the powder to arrive. All bulk vendors seem to have mysteriously run out of it. Possibly due to FDA regulation.
As far as the rest of the supplements - I am not waiting for DMSO batches to run out. It just takes time to test if a solvent will work on a specific supplement. So, we make a small amount with the new solvent and we test for a week or two on myself and few other volunteers. We also store at low or high temps, exposed to bright light, etc. So, it takes time and we don't want to flip the switch overnight on something (DMSO) that worked well for so long in favor of something promising but unfamiliar.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Excellent, that is perfect. What about 11 keto or not ready yet ?

Yes, 11-keto DHT also uses the new solvent + ethanol.

TubZy

Yes, 11-keto DHT also uses the new solvent + ethanol.

Dude you are the ******* man! So glad you are moving away from DMSO on these products. I even saw on the previous page you are looking into doing it for tyromax which is awesome. Wanted to try these things for a while now but the DMSO was holding me back.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Dude you are the ******* man! So glad you are moving away from DMSO on these products. I even saw on the previous page you are looking into doing it for tyromax which is awesome. Wanted to try these things for a while now but the DMSO was holding me back.

Thanks! Yeah, so far it looks like we should be able to completely replace the DMSO for all supplements except MelaNon, where the DMSO will probably remain as part of the solvent mixture but will be much less than before.
TyroMax will probably become a mulsion with tocopherols/MCT and some safe emulsifier like gelatin or maybe pectin. The fully dissolved formulation in DMSO seems to be a hit or miss for so many people, we decided to leave the powder as is and just stir it up.

TubZy

Thanks! Yeah, so far it looks like we should be able to completely replace the DMSO for all supplements except MelaNon, where the DMSO will probably remain as part of the solvent mixture but will be much less than before.
TyroMax will probably become a mulsion with tocopherols/MCT and some safe emulsifier like gelatin or maybe pectin. The fully dissolved formulation in DMSO seems to be a hit or miss for so many people, we decided to leave the powder as is and just stir it up.

That is awesome, I'm cool with any of those solvents. Regarding MelaNon, that is cool with me, I use solban anyways.

When the tyromax is ready, let us know, for some reason I completely missed these past posts in this thread about it lol....Wagner actually pointed it out to me.

TubZy

I'm also going to annoy you one more time, but since you are experimenting with solvents, see if you can find anything that can super concentrate taurine. If we can find a vehicle that can super concentrate taurine into a topical solution, I think it could be a significant hair loss treatment. With oral experiments at high doses 4-5 grams+ (it seems to be dose dependent) there seems to get way way better results as seen on logs in the hair threads here. I personally can't stomach anything over a gram or so (maybe 2) so I use topical and can only get about a gram to dissolve in water/ethanol in about 8ml (mainly water). It stops dissolving taurine after that so I'm limited.

If we can find a solvent that can hold large amounts of taurine for topical use (besides dmso), I think that could be big (and cheap) judging from the results that people have been getting from very high doses orally, but topically would help eliminate the stomach issues, bloating etc. and the tissue level saturation would stay local and longer i.e. in the scalp.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm also going to annoy you one more time, but since you are experimenting with solvents, see if you can find anything that can super concentrate taurine. If we can find a vehicle that can super concentrate taurine into a topical solution, I think it could be a significant hair loss treatment. With oral experiments at high doses 4-5 grams+ (it seems to be dose dependent) there seems to get way way better results as seen on logs in the hair threads here. I personally can't stomach anything over a gram or so (maybe 2) so I use topical and can only get about a gram to dissolve in water/ethanol in about 8ml (mainly water). It stops dissolving taurine after that so I'm limited.

If we can find a solvent that can hold large amounts of taurine for topical use (besides dmso), I think that could be big (and cheap) judging from the results that people have been getting from very high doses orally, but topically would help eliminate the stomach issues, bloating etc. and the tissue level saturation would stay local and longer i.e. in the scalp.

Amino acids like taurine do not dissolve well. I will see what I can do, but this is probably the primary reason why I still don't have a supplement with it and theanine, as both would be killer combo for dopamine and anti-serotonin effects.

TubZy

Amino acids like taurine do not dissolve well. I will see what I can do, but this is probably the primary reason why I still don't have a supplement with it and theanine, as both would be killer combo for dopamine and anti-serotonin effects.

Ah okay, that makes sense then..you would think they would be pretty easy to dissolve as simple amino acids. Yeah, that would be awesome if theanine/taurine combo.

Wagner83

Could a mulsion help add something that dissolve them well? Did you try essential oils as Koveras suggested a few weeks ago?

raypeatclips

+1

I still think a good transdermal magnesium would be a killer product.

+1

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes, please!

Noted, been working on this for months. The problem is that most magnesium salts do not dissolve well in good transdermal carriers. I am getting close though, so it will happen, hopefully this summer.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could a mulsion help add something that dissolve them well? Did you try essential oils as Koveras suggested a few weeks ago?

You mean use essential oils for dissolving amino acids? They do not dissolve well in oil but there are some taurine salts that dissolve better and that's what I can try next.

Drareg

Any more news on TDUC salts capable of dissolving easily? Would cholesterol work or one of the new fatty acids you using,maybe mitolipin?

TubZy

Any more news on TDUC salts capable of dissolving easily? Would cholesterol work or one of the new fatty acids you using,maybe mitolipin?

Actually that is not a bad idea. I have no tried dissolving large amounts of TUDCA and applying it topically, although, that stuff is extremely acidic I think it may burn lol..it would be a waste anyways if we can't really get more than 2 grams in a small amount of liquid..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom