Ideal Estrogen levels

bookshelf

Can anyone point to a rubric that clearly outlines what the ideal estrogen - and any other related hormones like progesterone, testosterone, etc. - (in the RP/bioenergetic world, not big medicine/pharma) would be for biological women ranges in various ages and stages of life (e.g. teen vs. young adult vs. child bearing vs. 50 +, etc.) with and without female parts (hysterectomy)? I’ve been looking but haven’t found anything concrete yet. There is a lot of information around and about it but not exactly where it is spelled out (as one would see on a lab test, for instance).

It is my understanding that there is a certain level of estrogen that is considered necessary for health but I realize that standard number is probably bloated and sensationalized by the bigs. If there are any resources, especially a chart or guide that delineates the parameters and includes references to back it up, please point to it. The more information the better as it would also help when pushing back against those who are indoctrinated by big pharma and insisting on supplementing.

To make it clear, I don't doubt Dr. Peat or other's remarks on estrogen, progesterone and the like so I am not needing convincing of not supplementing with estrogen. I just don't know what that number should "really" look like for women at different maturity levels.

Thank you.

mostlylurking

Can anyone point to a rubric that clearly outlines what the ideal estrogen - and any other related hormones like progesterone, testosterone, etc. - (in the RP/bioenergetic world, not big medicine/pharma) would be for biological women ranges in various ages and stages of life (e.g. teen vs. young adult vs. child bearing vs. 50 +, etc.) with and without female parts (hysterectomy)? I’ve been looking but haven’t found anything concrete yet. There is a lot of information around and about it but not exactly where it is spelled out (as one would see on a lab test, for instance).

It is my understanding that there is a certain level of estrogen that is considered necessary for health but I realize that standard number is probably bloated and sensationalized by the bigs. If there are any resources, especially a chart or guide that delineates the parameters and includes references to back it up, please point to it. The more information the better as it would also help when pushing back against those who are indoctrinated by big pharma and insisting on supplementing.

To make it clear, I don't doubt Dr. Peat or other's remarks on estrogen, progesterone and the like so I am not needing convincing of not supplementing with estrogen. I just don't know what that number should "really" look like for women at different maturity levels.

Thank you.
It's my understanding, after reading/listening to Ray Peat for 8-9 years that progesterone is supposed to be 100 times greater than estrogen.

It's in this group of interviews. Somewhere....
go here: bioenergetic search (search results for "Estrogen 100 times"), read through.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals