How I've Raised My Temperatures

It's difficult to say exactly what happened.But I will tell you the quick story.

When I started Peat inspired dieting, I was in the 96's, even 95 sometimes upon waking up.

Nothing really seemed to help, and I gained about 25 pounds in a few months.

I'm still near an all-time high weight of about 207. But strangely, my waist is still a 36. My apologies for people in metric land.

I definitely have a bigger belly, and not sure why.

But this is about temperatures. I've been using red light all over my body including my thyroid, and I start when I wake up. In my temperatures on waiting are now around 97.1 to 97.3. That's much higher than before.

With a red light, it bounces up to about 98.1. And stays there all day.

I feel warm now most of the time, even a little sweaty, which is a brand-new experience.

I am taking a small amount of T3 and T4 this is my third time each time I stop before because it wasn't really helping. I am also using androsterone and pansterone...

so I can't say for sure what it is that is raising my temperatures. I am more careful about staying warm at night, making sure that I am very warm when I'm sleeping. I think that helps a lot.

Other things I've noticed is that I'm sneezing much less than I used to. I used to wake up every day in the morning and sneeze and sneeze, but that is much better.

My gut generally feels a lot better. I have a healthy bowel movement once or twice a day.

I am hoping that over the next few months I can raise my temperatures a little more, and end up with a higher metabolism that will result in my losing weight.

One thing that Steve, the temperature reset guy, said recently in an email to me is that temperature gain seems to come in increments of .6 Fahrenheit. And that is actually been my experience. So my next stop should be a jump of .6°, which would be to around 98.7 or so, we will see.

So to sum up, I think what is help me is, making sure I am warm at night, and getting under the lights and exposing myself including my thyroid to strong red light in the morning, and to strong light all day. This quickly warmed me up and keep you warmer, and it seems to have become a more permanent thing.

EIRE24

It's difficult to say exactly what happened.But I will tell you the quick story.

When I started Peat inspired dieting, I was in the 96's, even 95 sometimes upon waking up.

I'm still near an all-time high weight of about 207. But strangely, my waist is still a 36. My apologies for people in metric land.

But this is about temperatures. I've been using red light all over my body including my thyroid, and I start when I wake up. In my temperatures on waiting are now around 97.1 to 97.3. That's much higher than before.

I feel warm now most of the time, even a little sweaty, which is a brand-new experience.

I am taking a small amount of T3 and T4 this is my third time each time I stop before because it wasn't really helping. I am also using androsterone and pansterone...

so I can't say for sure what it is that is raising my temperatures. I am more careful about staying warm at night, making sure that I am very warm when I'm sleeping. I think that helps a lot.

Other things I've noticed is that I'm sneezing much less than I used to. I used to wake up every day in the morning and sneeze and sneeze, but that is much better.

My gut generally feels a lot better. I have a healthy bowel movement once or twice a day.

I am hoping that over the next few months I can raise my temperatures a little more, and end up with a higher metabolism that will result in my losing weight.

One thing that Steve, the temperature reset guy, said recently in an email to me is that temperature gain seems to come in increments of .6 Fahrenheit. And that is actually been my experience. So my next stop should be a jump of .6°, which would be to around 98.7 or so, we will see.

So to sum up, I think what is help me is, making sure I am warm at night, and getting under the lights and exposing myself including my thyroid to strong red light in the morning, and to strong light all day. This quickly warmed me up and keep you warmer, and it seems to have become a more permanent thing.
What red light are you using?

OP
ecstatichamster
What red light are you using?

red light device from @RedLightMan plus the infrared device from him, plus some pool lamps 500w 130V in chicken coop reflectors

I spend maybe 20 minutes a day with the red light device directly on my skin all over my body and glands etc., and probably similar with the infra red device which goes deeper. And the pool lamp is on all day generally.

DaveFoster

I think red light is the best thing ever; it's non-invasive, cheap, comfortable, easy, and Peat's focus on the load of benefits associated with restoring cytochrome c oxidase.

It's easy to overdo red light, though.

OP
ecstatichamster
I think red light is the best thing ever; it's non-invasive, cheap, comfortable, easy, and Peat's focus on the load of benefits associated with restoring cytochrome c oxidase.

It's easy to overdo red light, though.

is it easy to overdo? What happens?

I haven't experienced this.

DaveFoster

is it easy to overdo? What happens?

I haven't experienced this.
I have three lamps, and with things like caffeine and thyroid, it's easy to get your heart rate up, where red light can worsen the hyperthyroidism. I've not experimented enough with red light without caffeine.

Diokine

I've never really overdone it with LED, incandescent, or halogen devices (except maybe on the thyroid,) but with higher power laser devices it's definitely possible. At maximum power my laser probe, shined on the ball of my big toe, will make half of my foot go numb. It doesn't feel like a good thing. Too much laser power to the forehead can make you sedated, although that's a nice feeling. Definitely don't recommend high power laser to the guts either, it's given me pretty acute gastric distress. I generally keep high power light away from glandular tissues also, I think it can be damaging.

Makrosky

red light device from @RedLightMan plus the infrared device from him, plus some pool lamps 500w 130V in chicken coop reflectors

I spend maybe 20 minutes a day with the red light device directly on my skin all over my body and glands etc., and probably similar with the infra red device which goes deeper. And the pool lamp is on all day generally.
That's a lot of stuff...

Suppose you could only have one lamp/device, which would that be ?

papaya

i have an over head red light heater in my bathroom. do you think sitting in the bathroom would work, or does it need to be directly on the skin? also of all the thyroid brands you've tried, which one do you think works the best?

ReneeAnn

Thanks for the story and tips! I have rigged up a 500 watt red light in a chicken coop reflector hanging from a standing microphone stand recently, but have only been under it once because I've been unusually busy. But, I plan to make a habit of it. And, I have an LED infrared device on the way to use mainly on my thyroid. My temps are in the 96s or low 97s upon waking.

tyler

What was your digestion like before? What have you found to be the primary drivers in rehabilitating that aspect of health?
Thanks for the updates on your success.

MB50

Iv gotta say the red light from RLM also seems to help me get temp and pulse up. I have tried just shining it on my thyroid, but it seems to work better when I shine it on my thyroid for 5-8 minutes and then for another 3-5 minutes shine it on the rest of my body. At first I wasn't sure what to make of the device, but it really does seem to help. One day I took aspirin and used red light and pulse shot up. This was also about an hour and a half after exercise so that may have contributed, but overall red light therapy seems to certainly be beneficial.

OP
ecstatichamster
What was your digestion like before? What have you found to be the primary drivers in rehabilitating that aspect of health?
Thanks for the updates on your success.

I was taking psyllium for years and years and having issues if I didn't. Getting off that psyllium was difficult. Now I am experiencing frequent stomach aches, not sure why. But I'm experimenting with proteolytic enzymes which may be the reason. I am trying to fix frequent headaches. But my digestion has vastly improved. I use a little carrot salad each night on an empty stomach. I have about 2 bowel movements per day and do not soil the toilet paper.

OP
ecstatichamster
what's helped me also is Steve Richfield's ideas.

I am very careful to sleep really warmly. And I love being hot and sweaty these days. I'm aware of my temperatures. Steve said that everyone who has raised their temps has been able to judge their own temps within .2 degrees and I think I can do that usually, and it is helpful. I dress very warmly all the time now. Not sure I'll have to do this forever but for now it's working. I just checked and I'm at 98F. or 98.1F and I NEVER used to get anywhere near that temperature. That was without lights for a few hours. Now I'm typing this and the lights are on again.

Pointless

I've been doing 8 mg K2 from Health Natura in MCT oil, topically, and it got me up to 98.6 today. That's only happened once in the past 20 years barring a fever. I feel so warm. And I've really struggled to get my temps up with thyroid. I can take tons of K2 orally, and I don't feel anything. But I'm doing great metabolically with a topical application.

lvysaur

At maximum power my laser probe, shined on the ball of my big toe, will make half of my foot go numb. It doesn't feel like a good thing. Too much laser power to the forehead can make you sedated, although that's a nice feeling.

I don't know if you've ever heard of ASMR, but I experience this in my forehead and on my scalp from time to time, and I consider it a pleasurable feeling, it's like a "good" version of your foot falling asleep.

Once, when I was experiencing it around my forehead, I found that exposing the area to an incandescent bulb would powerfully and locally intensify the effect. The spot I was shining it on would get much more tingly, and if I moved the bulb, the area of intensity would move with it instantly.

OP
ecstatichamster
I think using smaller amounts of T3 has been helpful. I take BSP T3 and dilute it in a few tablespoons of water, and sip on it throughout the day. I also take a few drops of T4 for balance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals