How can I plump my skin?

Coderr

Even though my weight is normal, my skin is sunken. Especially my under eyes and upper cheek area. How can I plump my face?

ATCP

Add collagen powder to your diet. 30g min per day.

Make sure you're eating enough protein.

Make sure you're getting some sort of saturated fat in your diet.

Dry skin brush to stimulate collagen.

Moisturize with a good product. Ideally one the includes hyaluronic acid and glycerin (both bring hydration and lovk water into the skin.

Add facial cupping to increase blood flow.

If that doesn't work you can look into dermal fillers.

belcanto

Add collagen powder to your diet. 30g min per day.

Make sure you're eating enough protein.

Make sure you're getting some sort of saturated fat in your diet.

Dry skin brush to stimulate collagen.

Moisturize with a good product. Ideally one the includes hyaluronic acid and glycerin (both bring hydration and lovk water into the skin.

Add facial cupping to increase blood flow.

If that doesn't work you can look into dermal fillers.
While I agree with adding collagen to your diet, I actively avoid skin products with hyaluronic acid or glycerin. Both glycerin and hyaluronic acid will plump your skin with moisture, but at the same time inhibits the signals asking for keratinocytes to the surface. So these products can make your face look plumper temporarily, but if you stop using them, your facial skin would actually look worse after.

belcanto

Even though my weight is normal, my skin is sunken. Especially my under eyes and upper cheek area. How can I plump my face?
Have you looked into facial exercises? Facercise is one of the books, it's useful.

Sparks

Does the powdered collagen do anything? It is very processed so I am apprehensive about using it. When I have done so in the past I never noticed any improvements.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals