Has anyone successfully ordered IdeaLabs products to Italy?

laleto12

Do customs causes problem? Can you freely order and get the products in italy? I'm looking to buy supps + hormones (pansterone, etc).

And how many days did it take for you?

@haidut would love to get your idea if you've shipped to Italy before. Thanks!

If you use the DHL delivery option, DHL allows products with a low value to bypass customs. IdeaLabs on their package, states the value of their bottles are 1 dollar each, so this then allows customs to be skipped. This is how it works in Ireland, at least, and my IdeaLabs products don't go through customs.

youngsinatra

Make sure to take the DHL standard shipping. I myself had that problem with DHL express, that the customs decline the package. I read that multiple people had that issue with DHL express too.

My friend @Razvan ordered plenty of times to Italy without issues. It's pretty quick around a week or two. Last time he had to pay 30 euros in customs for a order over 200 euros.

LucH

We shouldn't order above 150 €, tax and cost delivering included. Otherwise the customs interfere with supplement.
The "bordereau" must be joined upside. If the clerk sees hormones, it won't go: The first time it is considered trash and goes into bin . Then, it is considered as a penal offense.
Haidut knows that well and manage well ...

Last edited:
OP
laleto12

laleto12

We shouldn't order above 150 €, tax and cost delivering included. Otherwise the customs interfere with supplement.
The "bordereau" must be joined upside. If the clerk sees hormones, it won't go: The first time it is considered trash and goes into bin . Then, it is considered as a penal offense.
Haidut knows that well and manage well ...
Thanks!

Have you ever tried ordering hormones? Like androsterone or pansterone?

If they’re no goes, I’ll just order tocovit and kuinone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals