Hair loss ThinkTank. Passionate and or Intellectual People

Please check yes if interested

• Yes

Votes: 58 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters

rothko

what about vasodilation of the temporal artery. could topical progest-e or topical lidocaine help?

rothko

what would be most effective and safest long term topical vasodilation agent ?

which one did you use? is beeswax and sugarcane policosanol still 5AR inhibiting? is it estrogenic, or anti estrogenic? 20mg doesnt seem to give any estrogenic effects

I tried these two. Topically. Maybe they wouldn't cause such problems orally, I haven't tried.

Both had the same side effects topically: nipple sensitivity, ear ringing, vertigo and brain fog (all sides I get from 5-AR inhibition).

Vins7

Baldness means poor circulation ,and most likely kidney disease. Mostly caused by heavy metals and chemiicals. if you have amalgam filliings,root canals, ceramic fillings, or crowns . you need to get them removed if you want to heal your body. but hairloss is not the bad part, hairloss means you have a bad heart, clogged arteries. So the main solution is chelation,deworming,potassium and arginine but no supplements get them from natural sources. and also you have to break up the fibrin in the scalp. using dermarolling or use a vine. stab your scalp till it bleeds. it helped me but only do that after you fix the toxins and metals in the body.
I have never thought about dental fillings. I have 5 filling and I don't know what materials they are made, their color is like the teeth, it's not amalgam.
Do you think that this could be an important issue? I thought that the harmful fillings were just the amalgams, not the fillings that are currently used.

Vins7

D
I struggle to believe most people here have really tried the simple things like thyroid, vitamin D, calcium, sunlight, liver and oysters, reduce stress etc. The basic things can NOT be understated. For 2 whole years I didn't use thyroid supplementation, I barely ate liver/oysters, didn't have a great circadian rhythm/sunlight and more. Even just remembering to get in my daily 5000 steps(minimum). But as soon as I started focusing on these basic things, my hair is back to being so thick it's actually getting annoying. Posture and muscle tightness is also a big part. You should be able to comfortably get into a deep squat and work from the feet all the way up to the neck and scalp perimeter, stretching and taking care any tight muscles. Progesterone, adequate magnesium and vit k have helped a lot with this. And needless to say, without perfect gut health dont even think about regrowth, so the carrot salad is a must.
Did you have hair thining or hair density issues? Have you fixed gut issues?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I have never thought about dental fillings. I have 5 filling and I don't know what materials they are made, their color is like the teeth, it's not amalgam.
Do you think that this could be an important issue? I thought that the harmful fillings were just the amalgams, not the fillings that are currently used.
dont waste your time. There is practically zilch evidence annecdottal or scholarly that back up such a claim

Vins7

H
I think the first strategy for any person losing hair is to evaluate their environment and health condition. Lab tests the ones Danny Roddy recommends are quite interesting. I will be getting those done soon and will share in this thread.

The Bioenergetic models which I have implemented:
1. Calcium intake
After learning of the importance of the calcium to phosphate ratio i immediately included loads of milk and cheese into my diet and I can say for certain that the daily hair shedding that I used to see has gone completely. Just to test that this was indeed the milk I quit again for about a week and the shedding returned.
2.Applying vitamin D & E on the scalp
I feel immediately after application the hair becomes slightly thicker and voluminous.
3. Red Light
Seen no difference from almost 10 hours of red light daily for a month. From what I've read this cant take a longer period of time about a year or so.

Just implementing these 2 have stopped my current hair shedding to almost zero. I will keep updated on other things that I will implement.
How much milk and cheese were you consuming? How much calcium/phosphate?
Did you limit your meat intake for lowering phosphate?

Cheese liver

How much milk and cheese were you consuming? How much calcium/phosphate?
Did you limit your meat intake for lowering phosphate?
I was consuming about 1 litre of milk and 50g of cheese at the time. I didint knew about the calcium/phosphate ratio back then so didnt calculate.
I was limiting meat to 1 course a day.

Ras

I've never done, but It looks like it works. I fixed my naturally.

It goes like this.
1) CO2 is acidic
2) Sulfur amminos byproducts and NaCL are acidic.

So you have to INCREASE BASE Precursors + Exhale CO2

So you have to exhale CO2 from the lungs( hard workouts)+ Eat alot of fruit/veggies so

Bicarbonate Rises(fruit/veggies juicies) and CO2 leaves the blood(lungs-via excersise). ALLOWING for CO2(oxidative metabolsim) to commence inside the hair follicle to fill the foil of the exhaled CO2.

Hair starts to fail in the early/mid twenties as guys 1) Eat SAD+ Sit on their **** at their desk.

"In the young healthy human individual, the Acid-Base-Balance is maintained constant primarly by the kidneys which excrete the daily produced metabolic organic acids with the acid urine. The volatile CO2 is being ventilated by the lungs. The average amount of the daily production (and excretion) of acids in the body of a 70 kg human being is about 50 to 80 nMol/day. The Blood-Bicarbonate-Concentration of 25 mMol/L (i.e. pH) is being maintained constant by the De-Novo-Synthesis of Bicarbonate from CO2 + H2O in the tubular cells and by the tubular back-resorption of filtered NaHCO3 from the intratubular fluid. "

Re read this 20x times.

"The Bicarbonate-Deficiency-Syndrome (BDS): Professor Dr. med. Klaus F. Kopp"

While this guys has the science right, DO NOT TAKE BAKING SODA!

Baking soda increase Base but does not help you exhale CO2, remember it's a circle.

Young people having functioning kidneys and they can handle acidosis! We cannot!
But the guy is completely bald: Startseite: Professor Dr. med. Klaus F. Kopp

PeskyPeater

visodilation : niacin

ginger is actually a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, the zinzerone i believe
it should increase the production of lactic acid for hair growth

Tide

@Sweet Meat
tissue tension = inflammation

inflamed tissue = more dht for anti-inflammation

while dht causes hair growth in tissues normally, when tissue is under chronic stress, as in the above examples, the dht activates the protein tgf1-b and creates fibrosis to protect the tissue

fibrosis is known to inhibit hair growth anywhere on the body, because it inhibits bloodflow/oxygen to the hair shaft and mechanically, it reduces the area in which the hair can grow. i have a scar along my jaw line from a dog bite and though i have thick dark hair, that scar is still visible under stubble

there's also heavy empirical data proving that male pattern baldness ALWAYS follows the path of maximum tension

that is, no matter what your skull shape, depending on where the tensile apex is, that is where you, personally, will begin to lose your hair - whatever else might start that cascade, the tension maximizes inflammation in that area, which causes dht to overexpress itself to protect the tissue, thereby causing fibrosis and swelling, reducing oxygenation and ultimately suffocating the hair follicle.

i don't know what this means

can you elaborate? if you mean pulling your hair is good for your hair, i agree \o/

that sounds like areata. if it's not pattern hair loss, then it's not pattern hair loss. falling out in patches etc seems far more like an autoimmune disease

if you mean people eventually lose hair all over the hair, like a chemo patient - i have never, ever seen that

agreed, but like i said - people wouldn't even take a free solution. the fact is, most people want a pill, because it's easy and they don't have to do anything except open up.

isn't there even another guy who went about "activating" the muscles via exercises, who also produced years of results? there are a lot of anecdotes online - years ago i found a compilation of people who were massaging and dermarolling, and some were phenomenal

yes but common sense and logical discussion tend to keep them at bay. using one study to discredit another, is neither.

imagine your head is a balloon and your scalp is a towel. now imagine you put a bouncy ball under the towel, resting on the balloon. do you think the bouncy ball is going to affect the tensile strength required to burst the balloon, by pulling on the towel?

it'll be the same, because the stress is being dissipated by the larger surface area of the balloon, and the bouncy ball, though appearing distinct, is largely negligible.

they also reduce inflammation, edema and fibrosis, three key things associated with mpb

i also know from personal experience that my scalp feels like playdoh normally, unless i eat a lot of fat or sit at the computer too long, then it becomes thick and hard and almost has a feel like pins and needles, the same way, i might get from sitting on my hands and restricting blood flow.

Curious, can anyone point me to resources (paid or free) talking about scalp massage protocols that work?

Also interested if hair thinning at the top of the head have different causes than other types of hair loss (does it count as diffuse or otherwise?)

Thanks for the help

LLight

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals