mae

Yay, this is awesome! Hope the good news just keep on coming :):
Thanks so much for sharing!

I can tell the pinched nerve seems to keep slowly getting better which wasn't happening before gonadin. The pain does go up a little after work but it's much more manageable and it no longer interrupts my sleep.

Another odd thing is that I think I'm cycling again. I've had a hysterectomy so there isn't an easy way to tell but I had that ovulation feeling a few days after starting gonadin and two weeks later I felt like I used to feel during my period. I have the Dutch test so I should know more in a couple weeks!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I can tell the pinched nerve seems to keep slowly getting better which wasn't happening before gonadin. The pain does go up a little after work but it's much more manageable and it no longer interrupts my sleep.

Another odd thing is that I think I'm cycling again. I've had a hysterectomy so there isn't an easy way to tell but I had that ovulation feeling a few days after starting gonadin and two weeks later I felt like I used to feel during my period. I have the Dutch test so I should know more in a couple weeks!

Amazing! A few female athletes I know suffering from hypogonadism due to extreme training also has their periods return. One of them got pregnant. So, it does seem to be affecting progesterone levels.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Gonadin made my brain go like this when I took it in the morning (8 drops):
hqdefault.jpg

Okay not that bad haha, but it's extremely good for chilling out and just having your brain switch off from all worries/stuff that nag in the back of your mind.
I also took it before bed (8 drops) and for the first time in a long while I was able to sleep throughout the night without having to get up to pee, so that was nice. Although it didn't feel like it increased my sleep quality, but I guess it's still too soon to say. (only been using it 3 days now)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Gonadin made my brain go like this when I took it in the morning (8 drops):
hqdefault.jpg

Okay not that bad haha, but it's extremely good for chilling out and just having your brain switch off from all worries/stuff that nag in the back of your mind.
I also took it before bed (8 drops) and for the first time in a long while I was able to sleep throughout the night without having to get up to pee, so that was nice. Although it didn't feel like it increased my sleep quality, but I guess it's still too soon to say. (only been using it 3 days now)

Lol, if it does indeed work like that then all the stressed people will be all over it. These days people would do just about anything to get relief from obtrusive thoughts. Phytol is a known GABA potentiator and that may explain why you got this effect.
Anxiolytic-like effects of phytol: possible involvement of GABAergic transmission. - PubMed - NCBI

Hans

Forum Supporter
Lol, if it does indeed work like that then all the stressed people will be all over it. These days people would do just about anything to get relief from obtrusive thoughts. Phytol is a known GABA potentiator and that may explain why you got this effect.
Anxiolytic-like effects of phytol: possible involvement of GABAergic transmission. - PubMed - NCBI
My wife and I took it before a shopping day (as I wanted her to try it out) and it was the most relaxed shopping day of our lives haha. No rushed, tensed up feelings. Phytol must be very potent as I never had this effect from anything before, even diamant doesn't work nearly as good as this. However I did take diamant (5 drops) with gonadin on that morning so it could possibly have been a combination effect, although I have not felt anything from 20 drops diamant alone.

ddjd

Phytol should normalize estrogens in theory, but in my experience it raises them whenever I go over 4 drops daily for a longer time. I normally am at the lower end estrogen wise so I notice changes relatively fast whenever it raises. AIs keep this problem at bay.

Your liver enzymes can have many reasons thats why I don't want to consult you anything or speculate wildly. But every oral steroids and its precursors are taking its toll on your liver and will rise liver enzymes.

Androsterone shouldn't cause these problems as long you don't take massive amounts orally. I assume you take it topically so it takes an entirely different route.
no ive been taking it orally, is that bad?

Steene

no ive been taking it orally, is that bad?

Not in the dosage this supplement provides. Methylated hormones and prohormones are problematic for the liver, even in smaller amounts. But you are wasting a lot if you simply swallowing it the absorption rate orally of androsterone is very poor. If you take something orally especially oily solutions you always have a combination of transdermal and oral absorption. Use some drops on your gums or sublingual and try not to swallow for 10-15 mins. With this method you can minimise the pheromone effect which can be problematic in my opinion.

managing

Not in the dosage this supplement provides. Methylated hormones and prohormones are problematic for the liver, even in smaller amounts. But you are wasting a lot if you simply swallowing it the absorption rate orally of androsterone is very poor. If you take something orally especially oily solutions you always have a combination of transdermal and oral absorption. Use some drops on your gums or sublingual and try not to swallow for 10-15 mins. With this method you can minimise the pheromone effect which can be problematic in my opinion.
Curious, what do you find problematic about the pheromone effect?

Steene

Curious, what do you find problematic about the pheromone effect?

It can trigger estrogen surges in women and because of that it makes things unnecessarily unpleasant. The same thing you can observe with estrogen dominant men, they get defensive and aggressive at the same time. Peat says that it can increase miscarriage in pregnant women in order to make them ready for your genes. Everything I said is being caused by the pheromone effect not by taking androsterone by those individuals.

managing

It can trigger estrogen surges in women and because of that it makes things unnecessarily unpleasant. The same thing you can observe with estrogen dominant men, they get defensive and aggressive at the same time. Peat says that it can increase miscarriage in pregnant women in order to make them ready for your genes. Everything I said is being caused by the pheromone effect not by taking androsterone by those individuals.
good explanation. thanks

A.R

Use some drops on your gums or sublingual and try not to swallow for 10-15 mins. With this method you can minimise the pheromone effect which can be problematic in my opinion.
Im guessing it will be leaving a weird taste in the mouth after

Thanks for the tip

KyleKingsly

I think this is all quite interesting because I was talking to a guy on here with a lot of experience making and wearing pheromone blends, and he thought that taking Haidut's stuff orally wouldn't cause much of a pheromone effect, but a lot of people on here seem to have interesting responses that are probably attributable to pheromones.

With regards to androsterone and really most pheromones as far as I can tell, there seem to be significantly varying responses to it. Some women get really flirty and attracted, while others get intimidated or annoyed. So it isn't necessarily a negative thing in my opinion; I think the fun hormonally balanced girls will get attracted/flirty and the unbalanced/non fun ones will get annoyed or intimidated. Just my hypothesis.

I think pheromones are absolutely fascinating, and wearing a pheromone cologne is probably as close as we can get to a real life "love potion" right now. Probably going to buy one soon just to experiment a bit.

Also, I thought everyone was saying that oral was the best way to take this stuff for mental benefits? I want to keep my liver safe but I often don't have time for sublingual and I don't think transdermal would work as well, that mechanism of delivery doesn't seem to work well for me in general.

japanesedude

DHEA and Pregnenolone will be banned in Japan really soon so Im considering to replace Panseterone into Gonadin.
If I apply Gonadin directly on scrotum along with Androsteorone or Kuinone,how many drop would be good?

Regina

Nice combo: local clams and oranges with a gonadin chaser. :joyful:

Attachments

• clams_oranges_gonadin.jpeg
    clams_oranges_gonadin.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 80

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Nice combo: local clams and oranges with a gonadin chaser. :joyful:
Looks wonderful! How's gonadin treating you from a female perspective if you don't mind me asking?

Regina

Looks wonderful! How's gonadin treating you from a female perspective if you don't mind me asking?
Hard to say. I have only bought it once. I tend to use it when I am taking a break from something else. Today, I had a lot of mysterious pelvic pain--even on my walk in the sunshine. Before this spectacular lunch, I took about 3 grams of aspirin and I did take several drops of gonadin orally. So, it completely took away the pain and I fell hard asleep for a power nap. I'm not sure what gonadin did but I feel clear-eyed and refreshed now.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hard to say. I have only bought it once. I tend to use it when I am taking a break from something else. Today, I had a lot of mysterious pelvic pain--even on my walk in the sunshine. Before this spectacular lunch, I took about 3 grams of aspirin and I did take several drops of gonadin orally. So, it completely took away the pain and I fell hard asleep for a power nap. I'm not sure what gonadin did but I feel clear-eyed and refreshed now.
That's great! I'm about to take a week off. Haidut mentioned some female athletes take a week off per month and I've been taking it almost everyday for longer than that as I'm on my second bottle. I was just curious how other women were using gonadin. Thanks @Regina !

Regina

That's great! I'm about to take a week off. Haidut mentioned some female athletes take a week off per month and I've been taking it almost everyday for longer than that as I'm on my second bottle. I was just curious how other women were using gonadin. Thanks @Regina !
Do you think the "mystery pelvic pain" could be female/estrogen related and, if so, that the gonadin directly helps??? I feel like I can't have elevated estrogen with all the peating I do.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Do you think the "mystery pelvic pain" could be female/estrogen related and, if so, that the gonadin directly helps??? I feel like I can't have elevated estrogen with all the peating I do.
Yes it's definitely possible. A lot of my female issues are improving with gonadin. I hope I do well on my break from it! I had certain issues that no amount of progesterone, pregnenolone or dhea completely fixed that are much improved.

Regina

Yes it's definitely possible. A lot of my female issues are improving with gonadin. I hope I do well on my break from it! I had certain issues that no amount of progesterone, pregnenolone or dhea completely fixed that are much improved.
Cool. I'll add one to my next order and we can compare notes. Cheers

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals