Foods That Prevent Aging Skin

Peata

OP
Peata

Peata

If you have time, read the comments under both articles.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I can't wait to read these Peata! Thanks for sharing. Too bad I had to work today, but I'm definitely going to get to them at lunch!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I LOVED it Peata! I'm printing this to give to women who ask me what I do for my beauty regimen. I got guessed at 26-27 today, no lie, with not a stitch of makeup on. I know I look a little older than that but I'll still take the complement. When I was walking away I heard one lady say to the other, "I still can't believe she is 45." (I'm 44) My appearance really has improved and before Peat I was finding a new wrinkle or age spot nearly everyday it seemed. There is no better way to get a woman's ATTENTION if you ask me than to promote beauty. It's just a positive 'side effect' for me though. :D

pboy

to me its not about what you eat, its about what you don't...and you have to at least occassionaly have your skin dilate via using herbs spices alcohol or sweating so you can keep the pores clean. Don't eat foul foods, not too much salt (enough, just not a huge amount), or things that would degrade to an odorous compound...enough water, a bit of healthy fat, but I think the main thing is just keeping the pores dilated and not eating or putting potentially foul or harsh things on your skin

Blossom

Forum Supporter
pboy said:
to me its not about what you eat, its about what you don't...and you have to at least occassionaly have your skin dilate via using herbs spices alcohol or sweating so you can keep the pores clean. Don't eat foul foods, not too much salt (enough, just not a huge amount), or things that would degrade to an odorous compound...enough water, a bit of healthy fat, but I think the main thing is just keeping the pores dilated and not eating or putting potentially foul or harsh things on your skin
I agree completely with the idea of avoiding foul food, I'm certain most of the women I know that are trying to enhance their beauty are partaking of mostly foul food. One guy actually asked me what I did for maintaining health and beauty and when I started describing the typical things I eat you could tell he was utterly shocked. Foul food seems to be the norm where I live anyway. I think that's what makes the article so nice, it's simple, easy to read and gets people thinking in a new way!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals