Endotoxin Or Hyperglycemia?

jyb

Today I went out a meal with colleagues, and there didn't seem to be any good option so I ordered a popular item, a large hamburger and coke (sucrose). It came with fries but I hardly ate any. When I finished eating, I felt full and uncomfortable. Not the satisfied kind of fullness, more like stuffed I regret eating kind of fullness.

For 1-2 hours after eating, I felt awful and uncomfortable. My brain couldn't focus. Although I was in a warm room, I had occasional shivers. Not intense shivers as if I was really cold, but the same kind. Things improved after 2-3 hours.

This is not a surprise for me with these kind of foods, always been like that. I'm curious as to what happens. Which one is it?
- hyperglycemia (sugar from coke, 1-2 fries)
- endotoxin
- overloaded stomach (a lot of solid food)
- PUFA

Because the reaction takes place so fast, I'm thinking it must be either hyperglycaemia or some malfunctioning stomach that feels overloaded when there's that much solid food.

Kasra

Anything you eat in a stressed state will make you feel bad.

I insist that a normal human would not only be able to easily tolerate a burger and a coke, but would feel warm and energized from the meal as well.

It is serotonin, you can get similar shivers when you have the flu.

natedawggh

How big was the coke? Taking in that much water into your system if you're at all hypothyroid would stimulate serotonin production. Excess water is the main problem of hypothyroidism, as the body cannot manage its water content properly. The allergenic grains and bad oils would have only made this problem worse.

tara

Not knowing standard or large serving sizes where you are, what was the carb:protein ratio like? Did you eat the bread with the burger? High fat messing with burning?
Not much potassium, magnesium, to help metabolise carbs?

aquaman

natedawggh said:
How big was the coke? Taking in that much water into your system if you're at all hypothyroid would stimulate serotonin production. Excess water is the main problem of hypothyroidism, as the body cannot manage its water content properly. The allergenic grains and bad oils would have only made this problem worse.

I think a coke with 12grams of sugar per 100ml, plus salty burger, wouldn't produce the problem here?

A few cups of plain water would have been an issue.

I'd guess endotoxin, but could be lots of things we wouldn't be able to answer for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals