Ejaculation Pro-Metabolic, NoFap Retention Unnatural

TheSir

How can you possibly know that?
Heh, have you ever looked around at the chaotic and unpredictable stage that makes up our daily lives on planet Earth? Are you really petty enough to dispute the practical impossibility of maintaining perpetually perfect living circumstances -- to unfailingly avoid the accumulation of metabolic stress for thousands, even millions of years? Hello?

E

eat my peat

So, do we fap or do we preserve the semen while we make a million bucks ... ?

Dr. B

in nature, wild animals only mate during mating season which is usually 2 month period every year and even long living animals like whales, elephants , parrot species like kakapo only mate every 2-3 years . Ejaculating is only created for breeding . Energy cannot be destroyed but can be transmutated . Semen is source energy , so if you have strong sex desire , you need to create something to use that energy for . Sex without ejaculation will help you to recycle that energy but it won’t work if lust is involved.
what about chimps, rats, the big cats arent they mating constantly? arent whales/elephants slow in metabolism?
sex without ejaculation, wouldnt it just encourage release of wetdreams? the constant friction and buildup from sex (or masturbation) without ejaculation can increase wetdream frequency a lot

hunchoz

what about chimps, rats, the big cats arent they mating constantly? arent whales/elephants slow in metabolism?
sex without ejaculation, wouldnt it just encourage release of wetdreams? the constant friction and buildup from sex (or masturbation) without ejaculation can increase wetdream frequency a lot
Dude I just said it wouldn’t work if lust is involved . Wet dreams only happen because of lust and not using the energy for something else. Chimps are exception but there are studies that show that chimps in zoos masturbate out of boredom . But wild chimps do not masturbate. Also you can avoid wet dreams by waking up early like 5 am

Last edited:

清貴杉山

"not using the energy in something else" is a crapy conclusion,i work,i workout,i study and even with all that im horny af 24/7,single at the moment but still wanking off whenever i need it,stop saying that this unhappy monk lived 100 years i dont give 3 shietz

Dr. B

Dude I just said it wouldn’t work if lust is involved . Wet dreams only happen because of lust and not using the energy for something else. Chimps are exception but there are studies that show that chimps in zoos masturbate out of boredom . But wild chimps do not masturbate. Also you can avoid wet dreams by waking up early like 5 am
i think chimps are the multi orgasmic one right? their testicles are bigger than even humans, or proportionately the biggest out of humans gorillas and chimps?
youre saying have sex but just dont enjoy it and dont have lust involved? simply the act of friction and sex will create a buildup in the system, cause a wetdream

Thanks, good environment and nourishing foods seem to be the safest route. What are your thoughts on tobacco? I find occasional use pretty beneficial especially during winter.
I like it occasionally too. The best tobacco I can get with unbleached papers. Has helped me focus and channel my frustration many a time.

Oh, and I love cannabis. It helped me a whole lot, gave me strong libido and erections during times when I had almost forgotten how it feels. I love it for other reasons too. I had a time when I had bad reactions to it but I realized a huge part of that was my purist mindset at the time, thinking I have to deny the wonderful gifts of nature and achieve some holy meditative state with my own illusory power, as if we're not in constant interaction with the rest of creation. When I embraced my love for cannabis, and on a deeper level accepted my need for help and relaxation I stopped getting that dirty feeling from it.

good stuff mate, whos urine do you drink, where do you source it from? hows it taste, you into breast milk at all also?
Haha just my own. It's kind of a big part of the whole thing, seeing how you get major benefits from a product of your own body, it's a profound feeling, totally changed my relationship with my body and nature in general. I feel much more connected to the creation and less like I'm trapped in my own mind.

"The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream." Ray Peat

That quote made me think of urine as nectar and semen as fruit. And yes, if I didn't hint at it well enough already in this thread, I eat my own fruit too. One can also think of them as blood and flesh...

Haven't tried breast milk. :D

Oh and the taste, it changes and what you eat affects it. Lots of fruits and it tastes the best. And it gets cleaner the more you do it. Sometimes it tastes almost like coconut water, sometimes like grapefruit. But yeah I don't do it for the taste lol, it's bad sometimes, but I feel it's somewhat of a feedback system, a natural vaccine or something. I think it has info in it only it can have and somehow introducing it back purifies you. I don't know the details but I do it because it helps me so much, I've been doing it regularly since 2018. It has made me a better person, more calm, forgiving, basically eradicated fear from me.

Last edited:
OP
RenaissanceMan
Man I had no idea people were hand wringing so much about cum. I have sex with my girlfriend at least twice a day and still manage to work a intellectually demanding job, write music for videogames, paint, cook and do a daily bodybuilding routine. Hope everyone here who can't do fulfilling life + sex finds a solution.
100%, sex with gf is a huge anti-stressor as well and increases dht and dopamine
"not using the energy in something else" is a crapy conclusion,i work,i workout,i study and even with all that im horny af 24/7,single at the moment but still wanking off whenever i need it,stop saying that this unhappy monk lived 100 years i dont give 3 shietz
? these guys going celibate and stressing their bodies out to optimize 4 longevity are ironically doing the opposite

I like it occasionally too. The best tobacco I can get with unbleached papers. Has helped me focus and channel my frustration many a time.
Not to derail the thread but I have took a particular interest in smoking recently and was wondering what to look for when looking for good tobacco? Right now I'm buying supermarket tobacco pouches but still seem to get some benefits from the nicotine, I've tried nicotine gum and just can't get the same benefits from it.

Heh, have you ever looked around at the chaotic and unpredictable stage that makes up our daily lives on planet Earth? Are you really petty enough to dispute the practical impossibility of maintaining perpetually perfect living circumstances -- to unfailingly avoid the accumulation of metabolic stress for thousands, even millions of years? Hello?
To me chaos and mystery is a part of perfection. A vital part of renewal. Maybe the real stress is the inability to change with the flow of life.

Not to derail the thread but I have took a particular interest in smoking recently and was wondering what to look for when looking for good tobacco? Right now I'm buying supermarket tobacco pouches but still seem to get some benefits from the nicotine, I've tried nicotine gum and just can't get the same benefits from it.
I buy additive free, organic if available. Additive free organic tastes the best too.

hunchoz

100%, sex with gf is a huge anti-stressor as well and increases dht and dopamine

? these guys going celibate and stressing their bodies out to optimize 4 longevity are ironically doing the opposite
RenaissanceMann is the last person you should take advice from. He literally has a post telling people to retain seed and benefits of retention Men Should Ejaculate at Least 21 Times a Month To Slash Their Prostate Cancer Risk and another thread saying retention is powerful metabolic enhancer Semen Retention is a Powerful Metabolic Enhancer

So, a person who retained 2 weeks saying it’s powerful then 2 months later saying retaining is unnatural. Better to trust people who have done it for at least a year or try it yourself . Can’t trust people who write for a post with confidence after 2 weeks retain then another post 2 months against his first post. Very weird guy .

miquelangeles

__

Manual stimulation will prepare your body to ejaculate sperm by loading them up into the ejaculatory tube, the vas deferens. Once there, the only way out is, well, out -- meaning that the re-absorptive ability of the testes does not extend there. Any sperm within the vas deferens will get ejaculated during a wet dream. Generally no new sperm will be loaded into the vas deferens preceding the wet dream. By honing into the difference between an orgasm and a wet dream, you should notice that the latter feels a little more like peeing and a little less like the stimulatory explosion that the orgasm is. It neither satisfies nor drains you the same way an orgasm does.

Medical manuals say that the release process starts as soon as the penis fills with blood and becomes erect.
I wonder if the same happens during a morning erection?
So the sperm is propelled through smooth muscle contractions from the epididymis up into the vas deferens, but it doesn't seem to stay in the vas deferens, it goes all the way down to the prostate in a continuous flow.
The fact that sperm accumulates in the epididymis and ejaculatory tubes is not unusual. They are called extragonadal sperm reserves.
Studies show that sperm is re-absorbed mainly in the epididymis but this might happen in other places too, such as the prostate.
Some taoist books claim that semen is reabsorbed when it remains in the prostate (when preventing ejaculation by squeezing the perineum or the base of the penis).
There is also the so called "blood prostate barrier" in mainstream medicine, which has the function of permselectivity similar to the "blood brain barrier".
Also, there could be a multitude of beneficial substances reabsorbed not just sperm. In the semen there are secretions from multiple glands - seminal vesicles, cowper glands, prostate.
It is said that women absorb semen through the vaginal wall and get an increased sense of wellbeing. Older studies hypothesized that the prostaglandins from semen are responsible for the biological effect.
In the late 1800s and early 1900s rich men were getting implants of bull or ram testicles or prostate tissue and they would recover their vigor and virility. The prostate role seems to be more complex than just secreting an alkaline fluid to transports sperm.

Jing

Man I had no idea people were hand wringing so much about cum. I have sex with my girlfriend at least twice a day and still manage to work a intellectually demanding job, write music for videogames, paint, cook and do a daily bodybuilding routine. Hope everyone here who can't do fulfilling life + sex finds a solution.
Do you not lose sensitivity or erection quality ejaculating twice a day?

OP
RenaissanceMan
RenaissanceMann is the last person you should take advice from. He literally has a post telling people to retain seed and benefits of retention Men Should Ejaculate at Least 21 Times a Month To Slash Their Prostate Cancer Risk and another thread saying retention is powerful metabolic enhancer Semen Retention is a Powerful Metabolic Enhancer

So, a person who retained 2 weeks saying it’s powerful then 2 months later saying retaining is unnatural. Better to trust people who have done it for at least a year or try it yourself . Can’t trust people who write for a post with confidence after 2 weeks retain then another post 2 months against his first post. Very weird guy .
Lmao, I'm not giving anyone advice

I started experiencing negative effects from retention after my streak got so extended

"better to trust people who have done it for at least a year" are you kidding me?

People who can manage to do this ***t for a year are not HEALTHY people. I guarantee you they have low T and low dopamine. I know I did not feel good trying to be celibate, very bad insomnia and shrunk ****, etc

But yes, don't trust someone who can change his perspective after 2 months based on his experiences. very weird indeed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom