Dystrophic hairs

Dawid

HI there.
Does anyone have problem with dystrophic hairs. The one in the photo attached is from my beard (not from the head because i'm bald) but I have more of that kind all over my body. There's not many of them but I know they are a sign of health problems. I suspect some deficiences but did anyone experience similar problems and what could be a cause? WLOS.jpg

HI there.
Does anyone have problem with dystrophic hairs. The one in the photo attached is from my beard (not from the head because i'm bald) but I have more of that kind all over my body. There's not many of them but I know they are a sign of health problems. I suspect some deficiences but did anyone experience similar problems and what could be a cause?View attachment 40618
I know nothing in this subject, but since nails are similar to hair I wonder if it might be a fungal problem?

“If you have dystrophic nails, your nails might look thick, oddly shaped or colored yellow or brown. Usually, these nail changes happen because of a skin condition or infection.”

Peatful

HI there.
Does anyone have problem with dystrophic hairs. The one in the photo attached is from my beard (not from the head because i'm bald) but I have more of that kind all over my body. There's not many of them but I know they are a sign of health problems. I suspect some deficiences but did anyone experience similar problems and what could be a cause?View attachment 40618
Me.

I had this.
Posted on it- with no conclusions.
This was several years ago.

So-
Since then; meaning, since ive healed-
I no longer have these wirey, kinked hairs.

My guess:
It’s a metabolic issue vs “mineral” issue.

OP
D

Dawid

I know nothing in this subject, but since nails are similar to hair I wonder if it might be a fungal problem?

“If you have dystrophic nails, your nails might look thick, oddly shaped or colored yellow or brown. Usually, these nail changes happen because of a skin condition or infection.”

Thanks for your response but that would mean that I have fungal problem on all over my body which I don't think I have.

OP
D

Dawid

Me.

I had this.
Posted on it- with no conclusions.
This was several years ago.

So-
Since then; meaning, since ive healed-
I no longer have these wirey, kinked hairs.

My guess:
It’s a metabolic issue vs “mineral” issue.
Thanks but what do you mean by saying "It’s a metabolic issue vs “mineral” issue."?

Peatful

Thanks but what do you mean by saying "It’s a metabolic issue vs “mineral” issue."?
In your OP you mention deficiencies.
I assumed you were referring to mineral.

OP
D

Dawid

In your OP you mention deficiencies.
I assumed you were referring to mineral.
Now I get it:) I was referring to deficiencies as a whole namely minerals and vitamins. You mentioned you haven't had that problem since you'd healed. Were your health problems related to poor metabolism or was it something else?

Peatful

Now I get it:) I was referring to deficiencies as a whole namely minerals and vitamins. You mentioned you haven't had that problem since you'd healed. Were your health problems related to poor metabolism or was it something else?
Yes. Correct.

Very very energy deficient.
Low thyroid
Low metabolism

Im sure vitamins and minerals come into play
But probably secondary or tertiary

Just a hunch

OP
D

Dawid

Yes. Correct.

Very very energy deficient.
Low thyroid
Low metabolism

Im sure vitamins and minerals come into play
But probably secondary or tertiary

Just a hunch
Thank you it's very helpful. I've suspected I have low metabolism but thanks to your response I'm now convinced that this is the cause of my problems.

Peatful

Thank you it's very helpful. I've suspected I have low metabolism but thanks to your response I'm now convinced that this is the cause of my problems.
You are welcome

Best of health to you

rr1

HI there.
Have you had facial x-rays around your beard area?

Sunny Jack

Is it possible that the body might be trying to detox heavy metals from the body, by pushing them out through newly-created hair follicles?

Compared to normal body hair, they are black and super-long. If you have the hairs analyzed for metal content, it might possibly reveal something interesting.

OP
D

Dawid

Is it possible that the body might be trying to detox heavy metals from the body, by pushing them out through newly-created hair follicles?

Compared to normal body hair, they are black and super-long. If you have the hairs analyzed for metal content, it might possibly reveal something interesting.
That's a good point but I think it's because of my low metabolism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals