Dr. Fauci Admits Coronavirus Is Basically A Bad Flu Year

Sucrates

Current measures are only expected to redistribute case numbers and deaths (according to the CDC), so I don't even know how he can make that claim. It sounds like and excuse he was forced to make after being pressured by the medical cartel.
It has been pretty clearly reported at a number of outlets that the changes in estimates are due to changing factors.
25 March 2020

"Neil Ferguson at Imperial College London gave evidence today to the UK’s parliamentary select committee on science and technology as part of an inquiry into the nation’s response to the coronavirus outbreak.

He said that expected increases in National Health Service capacity and ongoing restrictions to people’s movements make him “reasonably confident” the health service can cope when the predicted peak of the epidemic arrives in two or three weeks. UK deaths from the disease are now unlikely to exceed 20,000, he said, and could be much lower."
UK has enough intensive care units for coronavirus, expert predicts

rei

We are finally arriving at the true reason for this response from the beginning: the healthcare sector is so understaffed that it is unable to treat any amount of cases out of the ordinary. So they lock down the world instead of reform the healthcare.

tankasnowgod

I would like someone to address this as well. Doctors keeling over from the flu is certainly atypical.

Why would you think this is atypical? According to a review from 2002, there were about 336,000 doctors in Italy- [Medical doctors in Italy: a situation analysis]. - PubMed - NCBI

The average death rate in Italy is about 647,000 per year, or just over 1% of the population. Let's assume the number of doctors in Italy is only 350,000. 1% of that number is 3,500 per year. Although one of the reasons the death rate is so high in Italy is due to the age of the population, so let's cut that number in half..... 1,750. Divide that number by 12, and you get about 145. So, 45 doctors dying over a two month period fits well within those numbers (of the 290 doctors that likely died over that period, 45 happened to have a positive test). So, those doctors died for whatever reason, and also happened to test positive for Corona Virus (and Italy seems to be doing everything it can to jack up those numbers, and the story itself never directly suggests that COVID 19 was the cause of death). In full context, that number is meaningless, much like every other number about COVID 19 out there.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Why would you think this is atypical? According to a review from 2002, there were about 336,000 doctors in Italy- [Medical doctors in Italy: a situation analysis]. - PubMed - NCBI

The average death rate in Italy is about 647,000 per year, or just over 1% of the population. Let's assume the number of doctors in Italy is only 350,000. 1% of that number is 3,500 per year. Although one of the reasons the death rate is so high in Italy is due to the age of the population, so let's cut that number in half..... 1,750. Divide that number by 12, and you get about 145. So, 45 doctors dying over a two month period fits well within those numbers (of the 290 doctors that likely died over that period, 45 happened to have a positive test). So, those doctors died for whatever reason, and also happened to test positive for Corona Virus (and Italy seems to be doing everything it can to jack up those numbers, and the story itself never directly suggests that COVID 19 was the cause of death). In full context, that number is meaningless, much like every other number about COVID 19 out there.

It's atypical because I cannot find numbers on how many practicing doctors fall to the flu each year. To me, this implies that there isn't enough of an existing pattern to warrant research. If dozens of practicing doctors in a mid-sized country like Italy were falling to the flu each year each month, there would almost certainly exist documentation to support it, because it would be considered a workplace hazard, getting insurance involved and so on. For example the number of police officers who are killed on the job is lower than 45 a month despite there being far more officers than doctors, and that is of course a well documented workplace hazard (still lower than construction workers, fishermen, and garbagemen surprisingly).

I do see your point, though, that the number of doctors dying from corona could be inflated by many of them not having died from the virus itself. I suspect that this virus is much more widespread than officially recognized, and the vast majority of cases are so mild that they don't lead to "professional" medical attention. My elderly grand-uncle was hospitalized with a corona-virus in December (which they claimed was not the COVID19 strain, though I suspect otherwise) and he lives in Los Angeles. That is 2 months before health officials called for widespread testing, enough time for spread to the Nth degree.

tankasnowgod

It's atypical because I cannot find numbers on how many practicing doctors fall to the flu each year. To me, this implies that there isn't enough of an existing pattern to warrant research. If dozens of practicing doctors in a mid-sized country like Italy were falling to the flu each year each month, there would almost certainly exist documentation to support it, because it would be considered a workplace hazard, getting insurance involved and so on. For example the number of police officers who are killed on the job is lower than 45 a month despite there being far more officers than doctors, and that is of course a well documented workplace hazard (still lower than construction workers, fishermen, and garbagemen surprisingly).

I do see your point, though, that the number of doctors dying from corona could be inflated by many of them not having died from the virus itself. I suspect that this virus is much more widespread than officially recognized, and the vast majority of cases are so mild that they don't lead to "professional" medical attention. My elderly grand-uncle was hospitalized with a corona-virus in December (which they claimed was not the COVID19 strain, though I suspect otherwise) and he lives in Los Angeles. That is 2 months before health officials called for widespread testing, enough time for spread to the Nth degree.

You can find all sorts of viruses, if you test for them. For example, it's estimated that 200 Million Americans have Epstein-Barr (also known as mono). However, pretty much all of them are asymptomatic. So, if you tested 1,000 recent deaths from anywhere in the US, you likely find 600-700 or so that have Epstein-Barr.

Of course, I'm presuming that they are actually testing people. As Haidut pointed out in another thread, those 45 cases could have been labeled "presumed" cases without any testing at all. Also, that article didn't say those doctors were "killed on the job." Just that 45 doctors died. It might again be strongly implied, but it wasn't stated.

Which brings up a good point about the flu.... Most things that are called "The Flu" can't really detect a flu virus. For CDC stats, Flu and Pneumonia are lumped together, with the vast majority of deaths (well over 90%) being attributed to pneumonia. The rest are counted as "Flu," but only a tiny portion of that number actually have a flu virus. Jon Rappoport talks about that here-

Welcome to the Medical Matrix: the Flu isn’t the Flu « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Here is a quote from Doshi’s report:

“[According to CDC statistics], ‘influenza and pneumonia’ took 62,034 lives in 2001—61,777 of which were attributable to pneumonia and 257 to flu, and in only 18 cases was the flu virus positively identified.”

And the study he references is here- Influenza: marketing vaccine by marketing disease

tankasnowgod

Start at about 55 minutes to see all those around world who agree with Trump and refute that Commie Cuomo of NY says.

HighWire with Del Bigtree - Trump vs. Fauci: Battle of Agendas

Thrilled that Bigtree brought this point up..... People will die because of these lockdowns/quarantines. It's one of those things that has been ignored by everyone pushing this nonsense, as if the financial destruction is the only cost, and somehow 100% irrelevant to the discussion. In fact, we are already seeing it. These lockdowns are causing massive blood shortages (due to cancellation of blood drives, "social distancing" measures, and just people afraid to leave their homes). People with cancer, chronic anemias, hemophilia, and acute trauma frequently need transfusions, and some of them will not get one if the blood simply isn't available. Beyond that, there is the effect on mental health (both from isolation, financial stress, and other factors) that could lead to an increase in the suicide rate. An event such as this can make a long term impact, so we not even know, or be able to make a reasonable estimate, the health damage these lockdowns caused for years to come.

achillea

Fauci says it is like a bad flu another Doctor above says the lung issues are no big deal. Dr Klinghardt says it is good to prepare yourself with good nutrition and energy and not be afraid of exposure. The percentage of those exposed with no symptoms is high, 85% plus. So let your body experience it and gain an immunity so you are ready for the next hoax.

How many pilots got it? 1 . A handful of TSA agents and a few flight attendants.

The big come out in this is the player BILL GATES. He is a very dangerous man.

LeeLemonoil

In Germany the highest single location / deaths is a nursing home too with 12 inmates having died in short succession.
I quote here my current theory posted in another thread

Olive leaf extract seems to be anti-viral „directly“, without meddling with the host immune response and tissue by attacking the viral abilities to become proteolytic. See links provided above.

I read that outbreaks in Italy and Madrid (which sees many deads) are suspected to originate in nursing homes and hospitals.

I can only square the higher death-rates there with theses circumstances.
The virus attacks a weakened host organism and has more time to proliferate. Also, old and sick patients often show a deranged immune-response a la cytokine storm. I suspect that a massive inflammatory immune response actually helps the virus to become more aggressive or mutate even, it’s a known mechanism of some viruses that humans can’t handle well.

So, in a nursing home you might find a more aggressive, infectious virus, that exists for a longer Time in the host (which probsbly also increases infectiousness, transmission)
and is surrounded by many other potential ideal hosts/victims.

Take on the other end of the spectrum populations like in Germany with relatively few severe cases.
More testing led to isolation of transmitters ave the virus doesn’t find such a vulnerable, target rich environment there.
How and why the virus set put originally in nursing homes or not and with it the subsequent development might simply be a matter of chance / bad luck

I think the longer the virus is replicating and spreading in and throughout suspectible victims the more dangerous it gets. Isn’t that the very reason those viruses haven’t wiped out most mammals already? They pass the deadliness-threshold and kill their hosts too quickly. That’s why these viruses retreat into resistant hosts like bats and become dormant so to survive at all

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

LeeLemonoil

So I‘ve read today that hosts like bats (where covid2 might originate from) are immune to it in the sense that they ward it off without much of an inflammatory response. Instead, their interferons kind of close down cells before the virus can proliferate much. No Inflammation, no destruction of own tissue and no dead. But at the cost the the virus dormantly survives within the bat /similar hosts.

This amounts to an evolutionary cease-fire. It enables the individual bat to survive and the virus gains a safe retreat from where to launch attacks on other hosts.

Now for humans, for whatever evolutionary reasons our Interferon response can’t handle Covid2 and many other viral infections quickly or sufficiently enough, relying instead on inflammatio.
Many viruses however adapted to that and a strong inflammation favours quick mutations and often: harmfulness.
Somehow the entire Cytokine-Signaling triggers the virus and maybe it also profits From the host tissue destruction from autoimmunity/heavy immune response.

Isn’t this very detrimental, potentially deadly immune response probably also a evolutionary mechanism of the host to survive as a species? Instead of a cease fire you have an arms race:
Inflammation ramped up -> virus adapts with higher „virulency“. Inflammatio gets stronger, threatening to kill the host to prevent transmission -> virus gets more „transmissible“ as a response to flee the dying host. Host dies.

So in a suspectible environment like a nursing home or some hospital units it seems only logical that the virus transmits faster and the humans around die a lot and quicker. It encounters many weakened Individuals early on Engage it with heavy inflammatio.
It’s the emergency brake to keep the species safe.
Evolutionarily seen, humans would quickly stay away From such a death-hotspot. Nowadays you have nurses, doctors and relatives staying around the affected and thus allowing an aggressive version of the virus to spread beyond the boundaries of the infirm.

My theory for the differences in lethality in different countries. See post above too for this rationale

@LLight @Amazoniac @schultz @Giraffe

EDIT: according to this idea, ventilation might increase letahlity (-risk) More oxygen in situ/ loci where the virus spreads out the respiratory system might enhance both ROS-immunity damage and prompt the virus to shift into said transmissive/aggressive mode further, while also prolongs life of the host and thus paradoxically the letshlity of the virus
@ecstatichamster

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

I wonder is the number of suicides there exceeds the number of deaths by the virus. It seems like we're trading lives for lives...

A 2-5% worldwide recession and negative growth will kill millions because of famine and the health consequences of unemployment and poverty, including suicide

theLaw

Over 500 dead today in the US, but 277 of those are in New York.

Next highest number is New Jersey with only 32 deaths followed by California with only 20.

tankasnowgod

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals