Does tanning burn fat? The ideal protocol is…

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm getting a redirect error on multiple browsers with your link and didn't see it in your Recent Posts either.
That's really odd. Not sure why that is, everything is working as it should.

Anyone else have this problem?

joaquin

I cannot get the page to load. @Hans will you please paste the information into this thread because it sounds very good.

Nick

It won't load for me either. Looks like there's a larger issue with the website, even on the home page for me it doesn't display any new articles in recent posts since "9 powerful ways..." , but if I go to the address "March 14, 2023 » MENELITE" taken from the first part of the link in this thread there are 5 new articles since that date shown in recent posts, all of which give me a redirect error. @Hans I hope this might be helpful. Seeing the error automatically sent me into detective mode since I just had to fix my business' website that suddenly broke without being changed.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Ok, I think it's sorted now. You guys shouldn't have any more problems.

A-Tim

I enjoyed the article Hans, thanks.

Sun is the single biggest contributor to my mood, probably my health in general too. As a result, I try to orient my entire life/schedule around sunlight.

2-3 hours a day split up into about 1 hour lots. Usually walking, sometimes tanning by the beach or in the local park, sometimes swimming in the ocean. Advantage of the beach/ocean is that it's a 2-for-1. You get the sunlight and the grounding.

FitnessMike

That's really odd. Not sure why that is, everything is working as it should.

Anyone else have this problem?
yes

LadyRae

I've tried to read the article twice but a pop-up keeps appearing that won't go away.."sayan testosterone". Can't locate a close "x" for it...

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've tried to read the article twice but a pop-up keeps appearing that won't go away.."sayan testosterone". Can't locate a close "x" for it...
Once you close the pop-up, you won't see it for another year. I don't think there is an x. Click the link below the button.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals