Cyproheptadine + DNP

Marquis777

Did another 4 day cycle at 815mg/day and lost an easy 6 pounds from 215---> 209 lbs, my muscles are looking fuller and i have 95% of the strength I had at 240 lbs.

Ray peat carrot salad really helps my appetite under control late night and keeps me satiated before bed. the salt + carrot combo is great for feeling full but is also low calories, Lots of coffee and T3 helps also.

800 mg caffiene + 25 mcg t3 + DNP + high milk/protien diet is guaranteed 1 pounds of pure fat loss per day.
What's the supplier. And what's the price😉

Marquis777

Ok I finally got my hands on some properly dosed DNP ive been running it for 13 days
im down 18 pound in 13 days running 500mg to 750mg daily
i did sauna last night and i lost a few extra pounds of water weight im holding on to so i might have only lost like 15 or so pounds of actual fat.
View attachment 43309
the gap in weighing myself is because im in college so i had to go home to weight myself with the scale i have in my house.

Im going to be on for another 8 more days until i run out of DNP caps, i think i will be 210 lbs or less by the end of this Sunday.

Also to mention Im 5'11" , 21 y/o and very muscular for my age. ive been hardcore natty bodybuilding for 3 years now.

Haters gonna hate but im getting real results and im not dead or have seen any negative side affects other than being stinky sweaty, and dehydrated for the past 2 weeks. I have never even felt like im going to die at the doses im taking the heat is very faint and your body naturally cools you down with the sweat, im just sweating so much its really disgusting, my pillow is wet 10 minutes into my sleep. I even did sauna last night on DNP with a few water bottles and was completely fine (not saying you should do that), the stigma around DNP needs to go ASAP, this ***t is miraculous. Most news stories of people dying are 140lb women taking like 2 grams at a time.
:D
Did you a a caloric deficit or do low fat.

OP
Jonathan Estis
Did you a a caloric deficit or do low fat.
i ate at my maintenance calories 3000 calories per day. i did not and could not do a deficit or i would get too hungry. caffiene is insane combined with DNP because it just destroys my appetite for like 5-8 hours after i take 400-600mg of caffiene. i ate lots of low fat milk for protien, whey protien powder, beef gelatin powder, tuna, eggs, some fruits, oyster, liver, honey. honestly you can probably lose 1 pounds of fat a day eating in a surplus at the doses of DNP i was taking.

OP
Jonathan Estis
after doing a few short cycles of DNP (1 week long each) i've done three now, at doses of 500mg+ this is what i learned:

1. run shorter cycles at higher doses, for me the most ideal cycle as a 5'11" 200+ lbs muscular guy is 1 gram on day 1, then 750mg on day 2 to preload, then 500mg, 500mg, 500mg. this short 5 day cycle is guarantees me 5 pounds of fat loss no matter what i eat, but i do stick to my diet.

2. only essential supplement you need are caffeine and t3, i find caffeine is way better in conjunction with dnp than aspirin. one time i took 750 mg of DNP and 3 grams of aspirin and I threw up my entire guts that night. caffeine works like an uncoupler too but its also easier on your stomach and it also reduces appetite

3. spread the doses evenly out throughout the day take more near morning time so you dont disturb your sleep

4. cypro is great if youre having trouble sleeping

>DNP Dosing Guide
https://files.catbox.moe/8hxs2n.pdf

>DNP Bloodlevel Calculators
https://files.catbox.moe/pylt5l.xlsx

>DNP Myths and how not to mess up on DNP

View: https://pastebin.com/CJ6nvk0f

View: https://pastebin.com/YCAuPSY5

Marquis777

Dude I'm on 1 gram to 750 mg a day and I lost 4 pounds and 1 inche on my waist eating kcf in one week. The dnp is under dose so it's more like 500 mg to 375 mg. No calorie counting. I'm going to start doing it though.

Marquis777

If calories are to low on dnp then it'll just be a nightmare. I did it the first day. Won't go lower then 1800 calories.

supercoolguy

Cyproheptadine also makes you lethargic
That lessened gradually for me.
Began 1mg @ night for about 5 days, Daily I awoke feeling Gravity had Doubled.
Dropped to .05mg, Very good. Two weeks later upped to 1mg, still good. (1-2mg worked great when I had a sinus infection. runny nose)

superhappy

does dnp itself help with caffiene tolerance? When im taking like 400mg of caffiene without aspirin i can't even fall asleep unless i eat enough carbs but with aspirin i can handle 800mg caffiene with like 250g carbs.

golder

Just got my hands on some DNP so i would be really curious to hear any other peoples experiences with DNP + cypro, or paired with anything else.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals