Built Up And Destroyed

Endew

I found Peat in August 2017. I started getting plenty of sunlight. I started a chicken and rice with OJ Diet and occasionally drank coffee. I took LE K2 3 Times a day and zinc at night if I had ejaculated. For pain aspirin. After about 1 week I lost my virginity,I got approached by women, got called hot by women, asked if I was a model, and had people want to take a picture of me. The complements were new to me, as my whole life I had never been complemented by women and even been called ugly.Fast forward to February 2018 I became homeless and was living in the street. A very traumatic experience for me. Got back on my feet since June. Back on the same diet and supplements( even started taking 6 K2 tablets a day along withD3 and sunbathing but my looks have not come back. Any advice?

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Do you have before and after pictures? This seems like too extreme a change in too short of a time. The only thing that could change back and forth like that is maybe skin tone/complexion and hair but general features cant change back and forth that quickly. Maybe your better health had improved your self confidence and this is what was attracting women. The shock of homelessness was most likely a huge blow to your ego and this is what you are experiencing as people are not that attracted to low self esteem people. Seems like working on rebuilding self esteem couldnt hurt. Just thinking out loud.

OP
E

Endew

Do you have before and after pictures? This seems like too extreme a change in too short of a time. The only thing that could change back and forth like that is maybe skin tone/complexion and hair but general features cant change back and forth that quickly. Maybe your better health had improved your self confidence and this is what was attracting women. The shock of homelessness was most likely a huge blow to your ego and this is what you are experiencing as people are not that attracted to low self esteem people. Seems like working on rebuilding self esteem couldnt hurt. Just thinking out loud.

No before and after pictures. I should have took a picture at that time. My Jawline became stronger. Skin was glowing and had better texture. Become more confident and also started dressing better. I use to go to the gym everyday and stopped.

OP
E

Endew

Alright well I agree with x-ray, it sounds like a confidence/self-esteem issue. Diet and supps can only get you so far

So women can sense confidence and self-esteem? And what are ways to improve these two things?

Sunny Jack

Firstly, congratulations on getting your life back together since June. I think it might be taking longer to get your looks back this time because you are coming from a more stressed state of health /mind than you were the first time.

If you were homeless for four months or so, you may need to heal for an equal amount of time before you reach the level of health/attractiveness you had before. You've on my had two or three months so far, from what you say. Everything can be healed, since the body tends towards its ideal phenotypic form, but it takes time. Fortunately, four stressful months isn't very long, so you should expect positive results very soon. Just don't get discouraged and give up. Your confidence will return with your health, and deliberate actions like dressing in a way that makes you feel confident, plus being conscious of body language, will help enormously too.

Glassy

So women can sense confidence and self-esteem? And what are ways to improve these two things?

People can sense it and it’s attractive. Being content with the state you are in allows you to be present and in the moment. This allows you to enjoy and take advantage of the only time that matters (the now). Care about the moment and stop worrying about what the outcome might be.

There is a chance you had a brief taste of what it’s like to be exceedingly good looking as you came of age. I had a couple of years of this around 16 to 18. I put on a fair amount of weight after this as I got into alcohol, smoking and eating badly. It took then me 10 years to give a hoot about my health and another 10 years to find Peat. I’m still reasonably attractive to women my age but I don’t turn heads like I used to.

What you believe plays a massive role in how you perceive the world. One belief I have consciously chosen is that “everything is always working out for me”. It sounds foo foo but this knowledge gives me a sense of confidence in knowing that whatever discomfort I am currently experiencing, life is unraveling exactly as I intended it to (on the grand scale). I have a series of core beliefs that I’ve formulated over the years but they all stem from an understanding that I will only foster a belief for as long as it serves me. If it is no longer in alignment with my desires, I’m prepared to modify it or drop it altogether.

If you successfully choose to believe you are attractive or worth peoples time/attention then you will experience this more often than not.

OP
E

Endew

Firstly, congratulations on getting your life back together since June. I think it might be taking longer to get your looks back this time because you are coming from a more stressed state of health /mind than you were the first time.

If you were homeless for four months or so, you may need to heal for an equal amount of time before you reach the level of health/attractiveness you had before. You've on my had two or three months so far, from what you say. Everything can be healed, since the body tends towards its ideal phenotypic form, but it takes time. Fortunately, four stressful months isn't very long, so you should expect positive results very soon. Just don't get discouraged and give up. Your confidence will return with your health, and deliberate actions like dressing in a way that makes you feel confident, plus being conscious of body language, will help enormously too.

Thank you for the encouragement

OP
E

Endew

People can sense it and it’s attractive. Being content with the state you are in allows you to be present and in the moment. This allows you to enjoy and take advantage of the only time that matters (the now). Care about the moment and stop worrying about what the outcome might be.

There is a chance you had a brief taste of what it’s like to be exceedingly good looking as you came of age. I had a couple of years of this around 16 to 18. I put on a fair amount of weight after this as I got into alcohol, smoking and eating badly. It took then me 10 years to give a hoot about my health and another 10 years to find Peat. I’m still reasonably attractive to women my age but I don’t turn heads like I used to.

What you believe plays a massive role in how you perceive the world. One belief I have consciously chosen is that “everything is always working out for me”. It sounds foo foo but this knowledge gives me a sense of confidence in knowing that whatever discomfort I am currently experiencing, life is unraveling exactly as I intended it to (on the grand scale). I have a series of core beliefs that I’ve formulated over the years but they all stem from an understanding that I will only foster a belief for as long as it serves me. If it is no longer in alignment with my desires, I’m prepared to modify it or drop it altogether.

If you successfully choose to believe you are attractive or worth peoples time/attention then you will experience this more often than not.

Someone who can relate. The brief taste of what it’s like to be exceedingly good looking is like a drug. I'm so glad I found this site. It also sucks to lose that feeling. I also noticed I started becoming very impulsive.

Glassy

Someone who can relate. The brief taste of what it’s like to be exceedingly good looking is like a drug. I'm so glad I found this site. It also sucks to lose that feeling. I also noticed I started becoming very impulsive.

Don’t chase it like a junkie looking for that first hit though. You’ve lost your glossy shine but I’m sure you’re still pretty physically attractive which is a hell of a lot more than what most people go in with. Looks are like a resume, it gets your foot in the door but the interview is what gets you the job. There are many ways to get an interview though.

Your introduction to the mating game was easier for you than most. Women approached you. Acknowledge that it’s now largely up to you to approach now. This doesn’t come naturally for most men and takes time and experience to become less fearful and more “in tune”.

OP
E

Endew

Don’t chase it like a junkie looking for that first hit though. You’ve lost your glossy shine but I’m sure you’re still pretty physically attractive which is a hell of a lot more than what most people go in with. Looks are like a resume, it gets your foot in the door but the interview is what gets you the job. There are many ways to get an interview though.

Your introduction to the mating game was easier for you than most. Women approached you. Acknowledge that it’s now largely up to you to approach now. This doesn’t come naturally for most men and takes time and experience to become less fearful and more “in tune”.

The glow that's a good way to put it. If you went through my post history that's basically what I've been chasing, like a junkie. Great perspective. The rush has been holding me back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals