physically crumbling

OP
G

gp3690

The milk fruit and cheese was typically breakfast with eggs fruit and cheese again for lunch

Nicholas

is your fat intake usualy 200g/day? do you experience a lot of stress (mental/environmental)? do you have any skin issues?

Matt1951

Drop the eggs first and see if it makes a difference after a few days. If no change add the eggs back in, and try dropping the dairy for a few days. There is a very slim chance you might have a problem with one or the other (or both).

OP
G

gp3690

That seemed a little high so I would say no. Restaurant food doesn't always seem accurate on cronometer. My only skin issue is dandruff, never get acne anymore and I do struggle with anxiety and depression but reading RP and this forum have helped deal with and combat it. My main issue is hair eyelashes eyebrows and teeth I am thinking about using thiroyd from pimpom after I saw RP said he doesn't think glandular has any hormone but am open to other opinions

answersfound

gp3690 said:
That seemed a little high so I would say no. Restaurant food doesn't always seem accurate on cronometer. My only skin issue is dandruff, never get acne anymore and I do struggle with anxiety and depression but reading RP and this forum have helped deal with and combat it. My main issue is hair eyelashes eyebrows and teeth I am thinking about using thiroyd from pimpom after I saw RP said he doesn't think glandular has any hormone but am open to other opinions

RP never ever said that thyroid glandular does not have any hormone. He said he is not familiar enough with the current products to make a recommendation one way or another. It is used by his understudy, Lita Lee. There are plenty of people that successfully use Thyroid Glandular to raise their temperatures. It is most comparable to what Broda Barnes used. Also, I have blood work to confirm that Thyroid Glandular does have hormone in it. They are simply removing the thyroid gland from the animal and freeze-drying it into tablet form. This is what has been used since the late 1800's. The only products that do not have hormone in it will state it specifically.

Nicholas

stressful thoughts and stressful environments can go a long way in decreasing nutrient absorption. other than that, with knowing so little about your diet and life i would say experiment with lowering fat intake as fat intake alone can negatively impact blood sugar. lowering fat intake was one of the top 5 best changes i made to my diet. but everyone's different. if your temperature rises through the day then you are not hypothyroid (according to Broda Barnes)....you may simply not be giving your thyroid the right environment to perform at its best.

Richiebogie

The cheeseburgers sound like a source of wheat and vegetable oil.

It sounds like a SAD lunch :(

Perhaps change to a HAPPY lunch like OJ, low fat milk, dried figs, oysters and salt...

OP
G

gp3690

Yea the burgers aren't a common lunch for me I just used what I ate the previous day. Going to get blood work done soon and will post it here

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals