BSV is the "Real Bitcoin". Cryptocurrency is neither Crypto, nor Currency. It's all a farce to society's detriment.

X3CyO

I figured starting an official thread would be great compiling information on BSV. I personally hold no stake in convincing people that BSV is Bitcoin for profit because there is no money to gain in betting on the crypto market in a way that will benefit society.

What there is, however, is an opportunity for businesses, and individuals to adopt the technology in order to advance society towards something more honest.

I'm making this thread to spread awareness of the technological implications, and the wave of new things that will be opening up to the public as time passes: As people adopt a medium of exchange that costs less than a penny to transact and can be processed many times faster than any other processer while keeping a public, anonymous, centralized ledger. A medium where people are given control over their own data on the internet which tech companies have been using originally to gain billions of dollars since their conception.

For those who are interested, and open to the concept, here is a streamlined compilation of months of digging for information that I'd spent provided in this quick post via videos that you can use to quickly learn more about blockchain technology, and how it all actually works with full freedom to learn as deeply as you want about economics, cyber-security, accounting, computer science, programming, etc. It's all in there or linked to the links, or within the video profiles themselves.

I recommend that if you are invested in any cryptocurrency, that you remind yourself of any sort of biases you may have. As I've stated, I hold no BSV, but believe that people who are interested in an alternative medium of exchange <Cash> (Not digital gold), should consider looking into this as something completely different, and separate from the "Crypto" Market as we know, have used possibly, and even the way we've comprehended it.

Please note, if you do not have any form of autism, or perhaps recognize some types of non-neurotypicals as douchebags: Craig has Aspergers which is a mental/social disorder that compels people to focus on material things, concepts, logic, and semantics, more than interpersonal relationships. As such, he can appear callous at times and have miscalculated emotional responses when attacked. Some people dislike Craig because he isn't neurotypical, and some take advantage of that to prove their own agendas.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm busy, but love to help where I can.

(Edit: the order of the video's to try and find easiest route to learn from 0 to 100)

View: https://youtu.be/56KkDEQx8a4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MJSEGnpgB8

View: https://youtu.be/26LDWnM7qe4

View: https://youtu.be/OMJPvweuic8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmLfZ599oAY

I recommend if crypto is legal in your state, to check out Agora and see what the current alternatives of media there are on the meta-net. They have their own version of youtube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Last edited:

yerrag

Thank you for sharing with us your research.

There is a great deal of effort each time we want to introduce something we perceive as valuable that may benefit others. To get others up to speed, one has to make it easy for others to get on the same page. And then one has to allow for some time for those interested to actually absorb and internalize what's read.

And the hope is that by probability, you could get 0.5% of the members to actually reach ninja status.

And then you can get good questions, knowledgeable comments and ideas to build on.

Perhaps with blockchain and crypto, getting a desired level of interest isn't the challenge, but getting people to actually to stay glued to the reading material over a time period to go through and understand the subject matter.

In your opinion, if one were to spend an hour a day to go through the material, how many days are needed to finish reading and viewing it?

OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

@yerrag Thank you for responding. You bring up some good points.

I think the number one issue with a lot of the information available out there, is that it obfuscates from the actual information due to greed. I felt like the journey through crypto for me was the same as it had been for nutrition and finding Peat who just shares his truth openly and freely. Honesty with openness, information, guidance, and advocacy for independent thinking and analysis is best policy, which I've found on BSV.

I think if people watched only what I'd posted, they'd know more than 90% minimum, of the total world population about blockchain technology, and what's actually going on, without a need for any understanding of anything else prior to watching. That, and perhaps looking up/taking notes on terms they don't quite understand. So maybe around 5 hours to 6 hours at 1x speed. I listen to everything that's not complex at around 1.4 speed, so even less if others did too.

Craig is fighting the same battle as Peat, on a different field and level, so I think the forum is the best place to share talking points.

Last edited:
OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

Thanks for sharing this information, @X3CyO ... a lot to digest but it sounds interesting.
Not a problem. As I said, if anyone has any questions, I'd like to prevent the thread from becoming a mess and to keep it organized. Maybe people can direct message me, and then I can compile, quote, and repost as we go?

My main priority is keeping things simple, easy to understand, and fast to learn.

Thanks for commenting

yerrag

I think the number one issue with a lot of the information available out there, is that it obfuscates from the actual information due to greed. I felt like the journey through crypto for me was the same as it had been for nutrition and finding Peat who just shares his truth openly and freely. Honesty with openness, information, guidance, and advocacy for independent thinking and analysis is best policy, which I've found on BSV.

I think if people watched only what I'd posted, they'd know more than 90% minimum, of the total world population about blockchain technology, and what's actually going on, without a need for any understanding of anything else prior to watching. That, and perhaps looking up/taking notes on terms they don't quite understand. So maybe around 5 hours to 6 hours at 1x speed. I listen to everything that's not complex at around 1.4 speed, so even less if others did too.

thi
Craig is fighting the same battle as Peat, on a different field and level, so I think the forum is the best place to share talking points.
You have piqued by interest as well as made me feel that this is a journey worth putting time and effort into. I'll get started right away!

OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

Full list of Craig Wright public videos in chronological order by Ramon Quesada.​

Not as integral as the first series of videos posted, but can be used as an excellent reference to the timeline of his contributions.

Peatful

LUH 3417

I figured starting an official thread would be great compiling information on BSV. I personally hold no stake in convincing people that BSV is Bitcoin for profit because there is no money to gain in betting on the crypto market in a way that will benefit society.

What there is, however, is an opportunity for businesses, and individuals to adopt the technology in order to advance society towards something more honest.

I'm making this thread to spread awareness of the technological implications, and the wave of new things that will be opening up to the public as time passes: As people adopt a medium of exchange that costs less than a penny to transact and can be processed many times faster than any other processer while keeping a public, anonymous, centralized ledger. A medium where people are given control over their own data on the internet which tech companies have been using originally to gain billions of dollars since their conception.

For those who are interested, and open to the concept, here is a streamlined compilation of months of digging for information that I'd spent provided in this quick post via videos that you can use to quickly learn more about blockchain technology, and how it all actually works with full freedom to learn as deeply as you want about economics, cyber-security, accounting, computer science, programming, etc. It's all in there or linked to the links, or within the video profiles themselves.

I recommend that if you are invested in any cryptocurrency, that you remind yourself of any sort of biases you may have. As I've stated, I hold no BSV, but believe that people who are interested in an alternative medium of exchange <Cash> (Not digital gold), should consider looking into this as something completely different, and separate from the "Crypto" Market as we know, have used possibly, and even the way we've comprehended it.

Please note, if you do not have any form of autism, or perhaps recognize some types of non-neurotypicals as douchebags: Craig has Aspergers which is a mental/social disorder that compels people to focus on material things, concepts, logic, and semantics, more than interpersonal relationships. As such, he can appear callous at times and have miscalculated emotional responses when attacked. Some people dislike Craig because he isn't neurotypical, and some take advantage of that to prove their own agendas.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm busy, but love to help where I can.

(Edit: the order of the video's to try and find easiest route to learn from 0 to 100)

View: https://youtu.be/56KkDEQx8a4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MJSEGnpgB8

View: https://youtu.be/26LDWnM7qe4

View: https://youtu.be/OMJPvweuic8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmLfZ599oAY

I recommend if crypto is legal in your state, to check out Agora and see what the current alternatives of media there are on the meta-net. They have their own version of youtube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Have you looked into safex at all?

Regina

I don't follow it that much. For some reason, one cannot purchase BSV in Florida.
But Rafael Laverde is a huge fan of BSV and here is a discussion:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K5SmEy96BE

StephanF

Forum Supporter
All of this is fiat money, I believe. As long as this type of ‘currency’ is not backed up be real values, like gold or silver, it is no more safe than any such ‘real’ currency like the US dollar.

sewall

Interesting post.

It's hard to know what's true in this space. Many people claim that CSW is fraud. For example:
<The Case against Craig Wright, Part I (2009-2011) | Modern Consensus.>
<GitHub - vbuterin/cult-of-craig: Facts about CSW's Involvement in Bitcoin>

I don't have an opinion either way. I don't think it matters who CSW is, BSV is very interesting. On the technical side, I think that segwit was an obvious mistake but not a fatal one. I also think that the arguments for small blocks are good. It's valuable to me to be able to run my own node on my home computer so that I can be certain that my bitcoins are legitimate. I think satoshi did intend to have big blocks and the propaganda about keeping them small is just that, propaganda, but it's nice that the block chain can still be fully verified by people that can't afford server farms. You should look into BIP300/BIP301 it's a way we can have the benefits of both big and small blocks.

OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

I don't follow it that much. For some reason, one cannot purchase BSV in Florida.
But Rafael Laverde is a huge fan of BSV and here is a discussion:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K5SmEy96BE

Thank you for your contribution @Regina many exchanges don't trade BSV. The best way to obtain it is via a money button wallet, which can be found on the AGORA - Your Homepage on the Metanet website and connects automatically to the Coinify exchange. As I've stated elsewhere, the point is to find use in the businesses found online, and then purchase only as much BSV as you want to use on the network; not necessarily to hold onto the coin itself.

All of this is fiat money, I believe. As long as this type of ‘currency’ is not backed up be real values, like gold or silver, it is no more safe than any such ‘real’ currency like the US dollar.
Exactly. This is why the entire CryptoCurrency market is a farce. BSV is meant to focus purely as just a medium of exchange like Paypal but in a more dynamic manner allowing transfer of data, money, and much more, as explained in a few of the videos posted above. Safety is in the protocol of promotion of honesty, and being able to promote businesses and individuals that are a part of the honesty system through anonymous, public accountability that is immutable (not subject to or susceptible to change.)

Imagine, for example, if you could as a business owner, accept cash through a BSV smart contract: Individual's #$ -> #BSV -> #BSV -> #$ Business.
With customers receiving the same protection as a credit card in case of fraud, the business owner didn't have to pay a merchants fee, and the business could provide points directly to your wallet id which can automatically redeem each time you use it instead of redeeming through a credit card company?

Much more money can be put back into the hands of small businesses, many more revenues open up, and many more people can be independent rather than dependent upon a job owned by a corporation that works to destroy competition through malevolent practices whether its slave labor, environmental pollution, or anything else to get an edge in profits to undercut others. All these things can be audited via independent companies. Products and materials can be tracked more accurately.

If people choose to use businesses that are a part of the honesty system, and everyone follows suit, then big money will be required to move through the system the most efficient way: in a way, that benefits humanity as a whole, rather than just the individuals.

It's all about data, and accountability.

Interesting post.

It's hard to know what's true in this space. Many people claim that CSW is fraud. For example:
<The Case against Craig Wright, Part I (2009-2011) | Modern Consensus.>
<GitHub - vbuterin/cult-of-craig: Facts about CSW's Involvement in Bitcoin>

I don't have an opinion either way. I don't think it matters who CSW is, BSV is very interesting. On the technical side, I think that segwit was an obvious mistake but not a fatal one. I also think that the arguments for small blocks are good. It's valuable to me to be able to run my own node on my home computer so that I can be certain that my bitcoins are legitimate. I think satoshi did intend to have big blocks and the propaganda about keeping them small is just that, propaganda, but it's nice that the block chain can still be fully verified by people that can't afford server farms. You should look into BIP300/BIP301 it's a way we can have the benefits of both big and small blocks.
The problem with small blocks is that they allow decentralization. In the future, we want only auditable public companies which the public invests in, competing on the cutting edge, and being held accountable for their ability to be the most efficient in energy use, capital use, political use, etc, backed by assets which can be seized. Without this, there is no accountability. If anyone can crack a small block, re-write, steal, and also not be held accountable because they are not a public entity, that opens a dangerous future.

The only reason why blocks were originally kept small, was to incite adoption by a vast amount of miners and to promote their growth, understanding of the market, technology, etc. but due to disagreements, it was kept that way, the smart contract capabilities on BTC were disabled, segwit was enabled, and then the forks happened, and so on.

The reason why CSW is important is not that he is satoshi or not, but because of his creditability within the sphere through his knowledge and explanations. Through accepting CSW as a major player with said knowledge, all of these questions are answered, because people will watch his videos, and/or the videos I've posted above. By understanding who CSW is, a broader understanding of BSV can emerge. BSV is a culmination of all of his backgrounds: Economics, Philosophy, Computer Science, Education, Theology, and much more.

Just about everything I've said is explained in the above videos.

Any mistake is a fatal mistake over time.

I look at it like building a wall: if you are just 1/8 of an inch off level in one direction, and continue building, eventually you don't have a wall. You have a slanted structure subject to easy manipulation. To fix it, it requires people to break things apart and repeat the process from the beginning. To build BSV required a vast understanding of the base knowledge of what humanity stands on so far.

Here's a link to check out the BSV Chains health if you're interested:

All in all, the technology creates more work to look at, and thus do, more details to scrutinize, and as such, creates a more efficient system with more jobs rather than just bureaucracy.

I think the next wave of technology will be focusing on Data analytics because of this need to create jobs. We need people looking at more information, and tracking things much more efficiently in order to not just treat issues, but to solve them at their core just like Peat has promoted through understanding our psychology through our physiology, and our physiology through our biology. We don't need money to survive if everyone's needs are met. If everyone's needs are met, actual solutions can come to the surface, and we can learn to cooperate to take on the universe instead of competing over crumbs on earth in battles that have already been fought.

edit:
Final Note: A lot of the technology being used by the entire market is patented by nChain, which is putting out patents on a daily basis. The only way to have an unbounded block size as far as we know leading to Turing completeness (which is important to the entire future of blockchain technology), is only on BSV, and is patented by Craig.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Imagine, for example, if you could as a business owner, accept cash through a BSV smart contract: Individual's #$ -> #BSV -> #BSV -> #$ Business.
With customers receiving the same protection as a credit card in case of fraud, the business owner didn't have to pay a merchants fee, and the business could provide points directly to your wallet id which can automatically redeem each time you use it instead of redeeming through a credit card company?
It seems like the same story told 4000 different ways -

Lower transaction fees, Proof-Of-Stake vs Proof-Of-Work, 'governance and utility' tokens, "this coin is going to make it because it's applications can be used for XYZ economical reasons!" etc.

You can find an extensive list of why "XYZ crypto is the future" among the thousands of crypto tokens that exist - everyone seems to think they know and for nearly any top few hundred coins you can find dozens of YouTube videos explaining it to be so - they all seem very sure of themselves

Although not relevant - I think the arguments for Craig being Satoshi is very weak and he seems like an insecure c*nt who wants to inflate himself to be someone that is a lot smarter than he is.

It seems that there are MUCH stronger arguments for the other accused to be satoshi and I really don't think it "matters" what crypto is "better" in XYZ way - his background is irrelevant to the success of the coin - check how many "Silicon Valley execs" and "Harvard" grads or "this guy found XYZ company he understands this technology he's a real genius!" sit on the boards of all the popular crypto's - the argument for authority is leveraged on all of them to convince c*nts to buy into it.

The only thing that will matter in this space is who has the final say - as they say in good old business world - it's who you know not what you know -I don't think it's about who's technology is "better" - I think it's about whoever's chosen by those at the top to run the show. The argument for "my crypto is special because it utilizes XYZ feature - none of the other cryptos have anything EXACTLY like this!" ok... and there are thousands of cryptos that claim and have arguments for the same and all of the crypto world is always changing and adjusting with updates - it seems as if there is some sort of special key feature to the success of a particular coin it wouldn't be too hard to mimic...

Not attacking BSV or Craig of course even though I despise the c*nt

Last edited:
OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

It's the same story told 4000 different ways.

Lower transaction fees, Proof-Of-Stake vs Proof-Of-Work, 'governance and utility' tokens, etc.

You can find a whole list of why "XYZ crypto is the future" among the thousands of crypto tokens that exist - everyone seems to think they know and for nearly any top few hundred coins you can find dozens of YouTube videos explaining it to be so.

Although not relevant - I think the arguments for Craig being Satoshi is very weak and that there are stronger arguments for the other accused to be satoshi and I don't think it "matters" what crypto is "better" in XYZ way - his background is irrelevant to the success of the coin - check how many "Silicon Valley execs" and "Harvard" grads sit on the boards of all the popular crypto's - the argument for authority is leveraged on all of them

The only thing that will matter in this space is who has the final say on what is ok to have and what is not ok to have - as they say in business world - it's who you know not what you know - it's not about who's technology is "better" - it's about whoever's chosen by those at the top to run the show. The argument for "my crypto is special because it utilizes XYZ feature - none of the other cryptos have anything EXACTLY like this!" ok... and there are thousands of cryptos that claim and have arguments for the same and all of the crypto world is always changing with updates.

Not attacking BSV or Craig ...
How else should I ascertain my point?

Yes. If we build on sand that can have the rug pulled out from under us, we will continue to be taken advantage of.
Adoption of BSV eliminates a lot of that which I believe is the best future, which is why I've created this thread.

The point is exactly that: shift money to data efficacy. It doesn't matter how much money you have or who you know if you don't have the rights to the technology used to meet the standards, and the people choose you with their own money. I'm helping people to learn more about the sphere and to make an educated decision on our mutual future.

My job is to convince people to watch videos, to learn, and that it is different from the rest of the sphere, and to choose businesses who use it, and why.

I don't believe in appeal to authority, but others do when it comes to learning, which is why I bring up Craig's background.
Its use, in total, is what matters, not the value of the coin on the market.

Why do you despise Craig?

Last edited:
OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

Regardless of position, I'd love to have more in-depth detailed conversations surrounding the topics that can be scrutinized one line at a time if anyone has a strong opinion with a few main, specific points to start from. Should we have a debate page, separate from this information page?

OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

Have you looked into safex at all?
Hey, @raysputin,

Didn't have a chance to address your question in depth till now.

I've looked into safex, and like their philosophy, and what they stand for. I remember glancing at their work a year or so back.
I don't disagree with anything they are working on, beyond their choice of not using BSV.

What complicates the issue of understanding for a lot of people, is that the medium of exchange must be built with many different perspectives in mind for the best design. A lot of people just run over the problem and say there is too much going on to understand, and it's un-comprehendible, but the reality is, is that is the most important part of it all that makes each coin (and thus tokens too) act differently. You aren't required to understand to use it but do if you want to make the best choice. I've picked something I can understand because there is enough in-depth trust, and a breadth of knowledge in different fields provided to come to the same conclusion of what a good coin/token is in the aforementioned videos.

Just because people have a great project, doesn't mean that the coin they are using follows good fundamentals, and checks all the boxes required to scale, maintain audibility through centralization; security, etc.

People are already doing similar things on BSV. What will determine who "wins" is the long-term usability; cost of transference of the tokens, and simplicity of use.

As I understand so far: Part of the issue with a lot of these coins is that they are copies of the original opensource BTC with some of the primary features disabled including the smart contract abilities, and the Turing completeness machine: which is what many have been trying to re-develop, to enable smart contract abilities on top of their own coins which do not scale. They're the primary features that will establish longevity in these coins, and because it is disabled unless someone can crack the code in their own unique way separate from the original solution that BSV runs on, there will consistently be limitations and moments where developers may decide to just give up and allow their coin to implode and sell it before everyone else does for the most money they can.

Are there any particular features you'd want to talk about/ address that you are looking for in a "crypto-currency"?

Last edited:

TurboTime

medium of exchange <Cash>
What you're looking for is XMR. Monero is digital money. Monero has taken over the dark net markets because it is fit for purpose. Even BCH is probably better than BSV in terms of digital money but realistically all the bitcoins are fundamentally flawed. And Craig isn't an autist, he's a narcissist.

TurboTime

I think this video is good introduction to blockchains and Monero. The man speaking is the creator of the fastest database in the world, LMDB. Blockchains are glorified databases, it's like having Ray Peat talk about biology. And like everything good it's a hidden gem with less than a thousand views in three years.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI4S6ek7fUI

TurboTime

Alright yeah this Craig Wright video is terrible. The guy is an obvious fraud btw. Everything he says is wrong and I can go point by point if you need.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals