Best To Take Alongside DHT/Andractim?

jnklheimer

What was the issue when dosing twice a day?
would feel more wired, extreme hornyness in the middle of the night. might see if i level out a bit and add it back in on the night time dose again, but lower dose. still experimenting.

Jing

yes, i hate it. injections are dumb to do as part of a normal protocol (i.e. not on cycle). transdermal on gonads is way better, less aromatization
I want to try transdermal but can't get hold of any.

golder

yes, i hate it. injections are dumb to do as part of a normal protocol (i.e. not on cycle). transdermal on gonads is way better, less aromatization
I’m about to start this. Did you measure the bloods to see there was less estrogen from transcrotal compared with injection? Thanks for the insights.

jnklheimer

I’m about to start this. Did you measure the bloods to see there was less estrogen from transcrotal compared with injection? Thanks for the insights.
not personally but there is 100% very little aromatization. can tell by feel and comparison to injectable T. You can look up lab results on trt forums from guys using transdermal confirming it.

golder

not personally but there is 100% very little aromatization. can tell by feel and comparison to injectable T. You can look up lab results on trt forums from guys using transdermal confirming it.
Cheers man. New territory for me, could you recommend a couple of forums to save me spending hours stumbling through ***t ones. Thanks!

jnklheimer

Cheers man. New territory for me, could you recommend a couple of forums to save me spending hours stumbling through ***t ones. Thanks!
excelmale
and theres another one, just search trt forum and its one of the first results.
lots of info, people posting their bloods
just be forewarned some of the docs and users there think DHT is really bad. and i notice some of the guys take really big doses like 400mg twice a day. im feeling ok on just 100-150mg once a day and thats just plain olive oil, no special cream with absorption enhancers or anything.
I'm still experimenting and trying things out too so theres a bit of a learning curve.

Broco6679

excelmale
and theres another one, just search trt forum and its one of the first results.
lots of info, people posting their bloods
just be forewarned some of the docs and users there think DHT is really bad. and i notice some of the guys take really big doses like 400mg twice a day. im feeling ok on just 100-150mg once a day and thats just plain olive oil, no special cream with absorption enhancers or anything.
I'm still experimenting and trying things out too so theres a bit of a learning curve.
There are some interesting experiments being conducted on excelmale right now.
One member has managed to keep his HPTA online alongside replacement doses of testosterone by taking a combo of eclmoid and GnRH -- says it's removed most of his TRT-related side. Also takes low dose injectable progesterone as well.

jnklheimer

One member has managed to keep his HPTA online alongside replacement doses of testosterone by taking a combo of eclmoid and GnRH -- says it's removed most of his TRT-related side. Also takes low dose injectable progesterone as well.
interesting. I just take 70mg of pregnenolone 3-4x a week and 9-18mg of progesterone rubbed on gums about the same frequency.

golder

This is interesting, can you link the excelmale thread so we can have a read :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals