Attempting to lower fat intake, high fat craving.

leeteeh

I notice I have a craving for foods high in fat such as eggs, cheese, whole milk, a lot of butter, even ice cream or cream/cheese based desserts
I know the issues with high fat and carbs for issues with glucose usage with Randle cycle and endotoxin issues with high fat meals also. I decided to eat how I normally would and track my food for the day, I often eat a lot due to a physical job I burn anything from 3,200-3,800 calories most days. after tracking my food for the day I was shocked at my macros being so high in fat,
this is what the day of eating tracking came out to,
just over 4000 calories
protein 157 grams
carbs 420 grams
fats 193 grams
this was on a long work day burning around 3600 calories.
any ideas on why id be craving soo much fat all the time?
how to reduce fat intake whilst still feeling satiated and not forced starved?
im at around 190lb and naturally sit at around 170, after making some better food changes I've lost 10lb in the last 2 months but I also loose easy if I can't manager to eat enough in the day which is easy to accidentally do with work and busy life. so id ideally like to reduce the fat but still eat enough/ a lot to sustain myself I dont want to undercut or starve or force stopping anything my body wants/needs.

I notice I have a craving for foods high in fat such as eggs, cheese, whole milk, a lot of butter, even ice cream or cream/cheese based desserts
I know the issues with high fat and carbs for issues with glucose usage with Randle cycle and endotoxin issues with high fat meals also. I decided to eat how I normally would and track my food for the day, I often eat a lot due to a physical job I burn anything from 3,200-3,800 calories most days. after tracking my food for the day I was shocked at my macros being so high in fat,
this is what the day of eating tracking came out to,
just over 4000 calories
protein 157 grams
carbs 420 grams
fats 193 grams
this was on a long work day burning around 3600 calories.
any ideas on why id be craving soo much fat all the time?
how to reduce fat intake whilst still feeling satiated and not forced starved?
im at around 190lb and naturally sit at around 170, after making some better food changes I've lost 10lb in the last 2 months but I also loose easy if I can't manager to eat enough in the day which is easy to accidentally do with work and busy life. so id ideally like to reduce the fat but still eat enough/ a lot to sustain myself I dont want to undercut or starve or force stopping anything my body wants/needs.
How tall are you?

geusterman

Leeteeh, I wouldn’t sweat your fat intake at all. Our bodies crave fat because of a satiety factor. When you’re burning that many calories, fat is your friend. I know there’s a lot of speculation on here about keeping fat intake down and having dealt with that as a trainer and fitness club owner for years through the American heart association influence and saw how crazy it got as people drifted into PUFA’s and sugar to avoid saturated fat. America got sicker. We rebelled in the early 90s and went back to just a normal relatively balanced diet that was probably 70% fat if you counted as calories.
Personally, I have a lousy lipid profile and have had for life, but my calcium score on the supply arteries to my heart is zero. I maintain a basic fitness program, nothing unusual just all body weights twice a week and some HIIT sprints (Airdyne)a couple times a week. And I’m active 73. Just got new knees so I could keep going. (Genetic defect not over-exercise)
We discovered that saturated fat doesn’t make us fat. Over graining and sugar certainly can as well as the PUFA’s.
I’ve learned that our bodies are very adaptive and can live on a wide variety of diets for a period of time, like between harvests. If your job is putting out that much caloric expenditure I would not be reducing my fat! And why anyway?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals