Any experience with DHEA from MRM Nutrition?

-Luke-

I thought about experimenting with DHEA a bit. Iherb.com seems to be the only platform where you can buy it if you're from Europe.

When I searched for DHEA on iherb, almost every product has an ingredient list that is longer than this post. The only "good" one I was able find was this:

It has only rice flour and a capsule out of cellulose. And since I would only take 1/2 or even 1/3 or 1/4 of the 25 mg tablet, I wouldn't ingest the capsule anyway.

Did anybody ever use this product?

sweetpeat

I've been using this for about a year and have been happy with it. Like you said, a pretty clean product. Definitely brings up my DHEA lab levels, which are otherwise quite low if I don't supplement. I also open the capsule to split the dose as you mentioned doing.

OP
-Luke-

-Luke-

I've been using this for about a year and have been happy with it. Like you said, a pretty clean product. Definitely brings up my DHEA lab levels, which are otherwise quite low if I don't supplement. I also open the capsule to split the dose as you mentioned doing.
Thanks, that's great to hear!

TomS

@-Luke-
Hi, I am from Germany. Yesterday arrived a large parcel via Hermes from Iherb. I have been ordering MRM Pregnenolon 50 mg 60 caps for a long time.
I use only 15-25 mg per day together with DHEA ordered from Nederland 5 mg 100 caps 15Euro. I order DHEA by 12 pcs, no delivery cost to Germany.
I do not upload DHEA on my website, as this is forbidden to sale in DE, AT and CH for private persons.

OP
-Luke-

-Luke-

@-Luke-
Hi, I am from Germany. Yesterday arrived a large parcel via Hermes from Iherb. I have been ordering MRM Pregnenolon 50 mg 60 caps for a long time.
I use only 15-25 mg per day together with DHEA ordered from Nederland 5 mg 100 caps 15Euro. I order DHEA by 12 pcs, no delivery cost to Germany.
I do not upload DHEA on my website, as this is forbidden to sale in DE, AT and CH for private persons.
Whoa, where can you buy it from the Netherlands?

I ordered the pregnenolone, too, but it hasn't arrived yet. I will try that on its own for a few weeks until I experiment with DHEA. Want to see the effects of both separately.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals