Androsterone Causing Anhedonia and Depression?

Peeno

Hello fellow androsterone users. Dosing even 1-2mg of Haiduts Andro supplement causes me anhedonia and depression.

The drop goes on my wrist and after about 30 mins the effects kick in, I just want to lay still, I don't want to listen to music, work out, play games or do anything Id usually enjoy(feels low dopamine). Then the day after it makes me feel absolutely depressed with NO drive or will to act/ blunted feelings from music coffee etc, it also turns me into a moody bastard to others which is the opposite of how I usually am.

I take it mainly as I'm looking for an effective anti aromatase but just don't know why it feels terrible, it makes me hate myself and not enjoy life as usual. What could be causing this? although anecdotally it seems to lower E nicely.

Thankyou.

Last edited:

equipoise

Androsterone is a very serious substance. It is a powerful AI, it can supress your endogenous testosterone production AFAIK aswell.
If you don't react good to a substance, drop it. Try it out later. You're not the first one to report negative symptoms of 1 (one) drop of androsterone. For some even 1 drop is too much.

dukesbobby777

It had the same effects on me at 1mg. I wouldn’t use it. It can be paired with unsaturated steroids like DHEA which perhaps might improve those symptoms you’ve described, but, for me, it was a compound my body just didn’t like. 5adhp was way better for my physiology.

equipoise

It had the same effects on me at 1mg. I wouldn’t use it. It can be paired with unsaturated steroids like DHEA which perhaps might improve those symptoms you’ve described, but, for me, it was a compound my body just didn’t like. 5adhp was way better for my physiology.
Are you high T?

Frankdee20

What effects differentiated 5 alpha versus andro for you ?

Razvan

You guys you will get no side effects from "low estrogen"

@Peeno Did you check how it affected your temps and pulse? It lowers adrenaline and yours may have been elevated before using it
Androsterone Inhibits Catecholamines (Adrenaline / Noradrenaline)
Yes, i think people who have low libido and killed erections It's from too much gaba agonism that can cause ED.
I feel High from androsterone and It's one of the strongest gaba agonist i've ever used, i need 3-4 DHEA: 1andro to still have erections from his strong gaba agonism.

GreekDemiGod

How does GABA agonism feel like? Not sure if I can distinguish it.
Being relaxed, centered, free of anxiety? I get this from Aspirin or Taurine

Razvan

Like more slower in the head and much more calm and free of stimualtion when doing things.

dukesbobby777

What effects differentiated 5 alpha versus andro for you ?

Androsterone made me cold, very moody, I felt flat, and it had no positive effects to speak of. Alongside that, I got weird reactions from work colleagues (mostly females). I tried upping my orange juice intake, but it didn’t seem to improve the situation.

5adhp (when I used it alongside panesterone) was mood enhancing, calming, and felt like progesterone, but without the feminizing effects.

Frankdee20

Androsterone made me cold, very moody, I felt flat, and it had no positive effects to speak of. Alongside that, I got weird reactions from work colleagues (mostly females). I tried upping my orange juice intake, but it didn’t seem to improve the situation.

5adhp (when I used it alongside panesterone) was mood enhancing, calming, and felt like progesterone, but without the feminizing effects.
Nice ... I never used straight Progesterone or 5 Alpha, but have used Androsterone alongside Pansterone.... I liked the effects, of the combination and individually. Both are definitely different on theirown.... I did however notice the flattening effect later on though from Androsterone.... I really think that’s a GABA effect versus low Estrogen effect ... What type of reaction did you get from females ? Lol

Frankdee20

Best way to distinguish that is Benzodiazepine or low dose Alcohol, pure GABA agonists (but alcohol also increases DA and blocks NMDA so maybe not so pure).

GreekDemiGod

Alongside that, I got weird reactions from work colleagues (mostly females)
Not about Andro, but I remembered something. Whenever I would apply Pansterone on my wrists or on the testicles, females would act weird around it and inquire where is the smell coming from.
I had reactions from my sister (wrist application smell) and from a girl who was giving me oral sex, saying she does not like the smell at all and that it smells like clove, lol.
Not sure what to make of it.

Frankdee20

Not about Andro, but I remembered something. Whenever I would apply Pansterone on my wrists or on the testicles, females would act weird around it and inquire where is the smell coming from.
I had reactions from my sister (wrist application smell) and from a girl who was giving me oral sex, saying she does not like the smell at all and that it smells like clove, lol.
Not sure what to make of it.
I honestly think Androsterone has the distinguished smell, Pansterone does not smell at all, but that Andro is very musky

dukesbobby777

Nice ... I never used straight Progesterone or 5 Alpha, but have used Androsterone alongside Pansterone.... I liked the effects, of the combination and individually. Both are definitely different on theirown.... I did however notice the flattening effect later on though from Androsterone.... I really think that’s a GABA effect versus low Estrogen effect ... What type of reaction did you get from females ? Lol

Sounds like it treated you better. Oh, just a bit of irritability around me by younger females lol. Like they would just disagree with anything I might say or do.

Strangely I got positive reactions from other males whilst on it. Like I was their best buddy. Very strange hormone for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals