“You have a disease mimicking Gulf war Syndrome”.

pubh12

Forum Supporter
This is what a functional medicine doc familiar with ALS and other neurological diseases told me when I emailed him. I can’t afford to talk to them for an official consult and I’m not sure if it’s worth it but looking into this a bit I’m starting to believe him after realizing one of the main drivers of that disease is inability to break down acetylcholine

Whatever is happening to me; the breathing is BY FAR the worst thing. Very weak breathing , and constricted airways mimicking asthma. Wheeze etc on exhale though mouth. Tried every asthma med etc. I csn barely get a breath in when laying down it’s so weak. Acetylcholine is a bronchoconstrictior and it can cause major muscle dysfucntion in excess .

So these are some of the symptoms I told him that made him think GWS

My breathing issues started while I was taking multiple acetylcholine increasing supplements - Huperzine and alpha gpc and something else. It was too much at the time. I had a cholinergic crisis where I was salivating like I had rabies ,I had to spit constantly into a bucket. woke up with parlaysis of my right arm and leg that took a couple mins to regain. I stupidly did not make the connection to the supps and kept taking them until finally I couldn’t breathe anymore at all times. At first it was only when I laid down but now it’s constant.

My first thought was it was the acetylcholine doing this and I’ll stop and it’ll go back to normal. Never did. That was last Christmas. I abandoned the thought it was acetylcholine related after a bit since surely it would have returned to normal after stopping all that stuff. Perhaps it’s not so simple.

All my muscles including respiraotry muscles are constantly twitching. Think ALS. They still do. Excess acetylcholine (among other things) can do this. Emg showed no ALS. (All scans showed nothing)

The cheek linings are swollen out in my mouth- which believe are inflamed salivary glands that swoll up on the acetylcholine increasing drugs.

My serotonin is also high- and I’m on Octreotide to lower it. Hasn’t affect the breathing or fasciculations.

I’ve tried cyproheptadine a couple months ago and Benadryl here and there and nothing helps. I need to figure out a way to increase Acetylcholinesterase, becasue it appears either I’m deficient now or something else is preventing the acetylcholine breakdown like GWS .

I need ways to decrease acetylcholine or increase Acetylcholinesterase . I’m discouraged that this may be a permanent deal at this point. Not one second of relieve in over a year. Desperate doesn’t even begin to describe where I am right now.

looking for any advice or thoughts on how to get this acetylcholine issue under control if it’s not too late.

P

Peatress

The twitching could be a serotonin issue. Have you had recent blood work done?

Which covid vaccines did you get? It might help to understand some of your symptoms because the ingredients in the jabs vary according to the brand. BTW Gulf War Syndrome is linked to vaccination

mostlylurking

This is what a functional medicine doc familiar with ALS and other neurological diseases told me when I emailed him. I can’t afford to talk to them for an official consult and I’m not sure if it’s worth it but looking into this a bit I’m starting to believe him after realizing one of the main drivers of that disease is inability to break down acetylcholine

Whatever is happening to me; the breathing is BY FAR the worst thing. Very weak breathing , and constricted airways mimicking asthma. Wheeze etc on exhale though mouth. Tried every asthma med etc. I csn barely get a breath in when laying down it’s so weak. Acetylcholine is a bronchoconstrictior and it can cause major muscle dysfucntion in excess .

My breathing issues started while I was taking multiple acetylcholine increasing supplements - Huperzine and alpha gpc and something else. It was too much at the time. I had a cholinergic crisis where I was salivating like I had rabies ,I had to spit constantly into a bucket. woke up with parlaysis of my right arm and leg that took a couple mins to regain. I stupidly did not make the connection to the supps and kept taking them until finally I couldn’t breathe anymore at all times. At first it was only when I laid down but now it’s constant.

My first thought was it was the acetylcholine doing this and I’ll stop and it’ll go back to normal. Never did. That was last Christmas. I abandoned the thought it was acetylcholine related after a bit since surely it would have returned to normal after stopping all that stuff. Perhaps it’s not so simple.

All my muscles including respiraotry muscles are constantly twitching. Think ALS. They still do. Excess acetylcholine (among other things) can do this. Emg showed no ALS. (All scans showed nothing)

The cheek linings are swollen out in my mouth- which believe are inflamed salivary glands that swoll up on the acetylcholine increasing drugs.

My serotonin is also high- and I’m on Octreotide to lower it. Hasn’t affect the breathing or fasciculations.

I’ve tried cyproheptadine a couple months ago and Benadryl here and there and nothing helps. I need to figure out a way to increase Acetylcholinesterase, becasue it appears either I’m deficient now or something else is preventing the acetylcholine breakdown like GWS .

I need ways to decrease acetylcholine or increase Acetylcholinesterase . I’m discouraged that this may be a permanent deal at this point. Not one second of relieve in over a year. Desperate doesn’t even begin to describe where I am right now.

looking for any advice or thoughts on how to get this acetylcholine issue under control if it’s not too late.
suggested reading:

I had a cholinergic crisis where I was salivating like I had rabies ,I had to spit constantly into a bucket. woke up with parlaysis of my right arm and leg that took a couple mins to regain. I stupidly did not make the connection to the supps and kept taking them until finally I couldn’t breathe anymore at all times. At first it was only when I laid down but now it’s constant.
Sounds like an autonomic nervous system gone off the rails.
suggested reading:
also:
also:

My serotonin is also high

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
@mostlylurking I tried thiamine a bunch and it hasn’t helped at all. I’ve been on around 200mg allithiamine for three months.

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
The twitching could be a serotonin issue. Have you had recent blood work done?

Which covid vaccines did you get? It might help to understand some of your symptoms because the ingredients in the jabs vary according to the brand. BTW Gulf War Syndrome is linked to vaccination

It was Pfizer twice. And yeah my serotonin is high from blood results. I’m on Octreotide.

Is Pfizer the one implicated in GWS?

Peatful

Very little time here
But I want to respond

1- don’t listen to these FM docs. Please. No.

2- if vxxd- scan the forum on how to best heal from that injection

3- please consider stopping all the supplements. The Benadryl. The thiamin. The acetylcholine stuff.

Your cheeks tell most of the mystery
You’re inflamed and your gut is in very very bad shape.

Lay off the supplements
Nourish yourself with healing easy to digest foods

We all wish you the best

P

Peatress

It was Pfizer twice. And yeah my serotonin is high from blood results. I’m on Octreotide.

Is Pfizer the one implicated in GWS?
The vaccines implicated in GWS are the vaccines used at the time of the Gulf war. I think the reason why the functional doctor mentioned GWS is because you are exhibiting the same symptoms. This could be a result of taking the Pfizer shots. Pfizer vaccines are linked to oral adverse effects amongst other side effects.

As you have been trying many supplements, including thiamine, I think it’s a good idea to focus on nutrition as suggested above. Do you have access to good quality organic gelatinous meat? This will help repair the damaged connective tissues in your mouth and lungs. Vitamin E is difficult to get from foods perhaps you could add a little bit to protect from stored pufa and to manage scar tissue. Vitamin E is extremely good for the lungs. Food sources of vitamin C would also support your connective tissue repair.

Gentle movement and red-light should be helpful for circulation and healing.

Dr. Peat was asked about ways to protect from vaccines by a forum member

Q: I have heard that you've recommended acting as if one has the virus itself if exposed to vaccinated persons, so I assume things like Vitamin D, Ivermectin, Aspirin, and Progesterone might all be helpful to a degree. What would you recommend for unvaccinated individuals living with spouses/partners who have been vaccinated? Does it matter at all which injection they received?

A: Being generally well fed, with stable blood glucose, reduces the damage from the inflammatory effects of the vaccine. I don’t know of any studies yet that have compared the amount of toxic shedding associated with the different vaccines. I don’t recommend ivermectin, since the other things are so effective.

mostlylurking

@mostlylurking I tried thiamine a bunch and it hasn’t helped at all. I’ve been on around 200mg allithiamine for three months.
I've got more understanding of thiamine hcl because that is what worked for me. I follow Dr. Costantini's protocol. I've found his hands on knowledge about thiamine hcl to be very helpful. I think that it is well worth the time to study his site and to watch his patients' before and after videos. Dr. Costantini used thiamine hcl by injection for his patients. There is conversion information (oral thiamine hcl vs thiamine hcl by injection) on his Therapy page.

I understand that allithiamine is supposed to work at lower doses than oral thiamine hcl. Dr. Lonsdale is more well versed in allithiamine and TTFD (allithiamine). Dr. Chandler Marrs and Elliot Overton also like TTFD best for their patients/clients. They seem to say that it takes months of treatment before some people respond positively to it. I personally could not tolerate TTFD because my glutathione was very low.

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Very little time here
But I want to respond

1- don’t listen to these FM docs. Please. No.

2- if vxxd- scan the forum on how to best heal from that injection

3- please consider stopping all the supplements. The Benadryl. The thiamin. The acetylcholine stuff.

Your cheeks tell most of the mystery
You’re inflamed and your gut is in very very bad shape.

Lay off the supplements
Nourish yourself with healing easy to digest foods

We all wish you the best
I have stopped all those things for now.

I just cannot see how it can only be my gut. Are you saying it’s the serotonin production from my gut ? My breathing is so bad I’ve been wheezing constantly for over a year. The wheezing is from my lungs not nasal inflammation.

I was already in fear of my life. The idea that healing my gut can fix how bad this is seems a bit overly optimistic. If it were simply inflammation in the lungs I should be able to get that down with anti-inflammatoires at least briefly? But I’ve had no such luck.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Personally, I would get on pure Nicotinic Acid and I would work my way up to around 3 grams(I would start buffering it once I got above 150mg). And then I would also get on a low vitamin A and low toxin/copper diet. I would also bring in a pure magnesium chloride and potassium chloride topically and look at adding in a bit of vitamin B5. This is what I would do with me or any of my family members. I would be very confident that this would move me and my family members out of this situation.

Peatful

I have stopped all those things for now.

I just cannot see how it can only be my gut. Are you saying it’s the serotonin production from my gut ? My breathing is so bad I’ve been wheezing constantly for over a year. The wheezing is from my lungs not nasal inflammation.

I was already in fear of my life. The idea that healing my gut can fix how bad this is seems a bit overly optimistic. If it were simply inflammation in the lungs I should be able to get that down with anti-inflammatoires at least briefly? But I’ve had no such luck.
I know one percent of your medical history

Im going on the limited data above

Im not here to convince you of anything
But im calling it as I see it or understand it

Pneumonitis can be caused by many things

If you’re cheeks are swollen or inflamed
Imagine what your bronchioles and alveoli look like

To complicate matters
You are probably looking at some level of vaxx injury

Don’t outsource your health to any MD
And certainly not to faceless people on a forum

You can be well
Educate yourself
Don’t let anyone define anything for you
Research your azz off
And have hope

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
I know one percent of your medical history

Im going on the limited data above

Im not here to convince you of anything
But im calling it as I see it or understand it

Pneumonitis can be caused by many things

If you’re cheeks are swollen or inflamed
Imagine what your bronchioles and alveoli look like

To complicate matters
You are probably looking at some level of vaxx injury

Don’t outsource your health to any MD
And certainly not to faceless people on a forum

You can be well
Educate yourself
Don’t let anyone define anything for you
Research your azz off
And have hope
Would inflamed alveoli appear on high resolution CTs ? They never mentioned it but I considered it as a possibility becasue of the cheeks.

I’ve had bronchoscopes done and they found a tiny carcinoid tumour that was removed. Removing it did not help anything so it seemed it wasn’t carcinoid syndrome (backed up by the fact Octreotide and aspirin and cypro) don’t help either.

But what I did notice on on the pic of my carcinoid is that you can see where the bronchioles turn into smooth muscle it’s very narrow and tight compared to other pics I’ve seen of those same bronchi. As if the smooth muscle is consistently constricted. I’ll show you a pic of mine and then one where they should be more open. (Mine has the tumour) I’ve watched videos and they never get that narrow even on the end of an exhale. Which to me, perhaps lends credence to the something is causing chronic constriction in my lungs theory (acetylcholine)

Attachments

• 27979CF9-B872-4F16-A2DA-A154C9FCBE60.jpeg
    27979CF9-B872-4F16-A2DA-A154C9FCBE60.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DE55257A-F133-44D6-BE0E-1ACEF8DADACF.jpeg
    DE55257A-F133-44D6-BE0E-1ACEF8DADACF.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 10
OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Personally, I would get on pure Nicotinic Acid and I would work my way up to around 3 grams(I would start buffering it once I got above 150mg). And then I would also get on a low vitamin A and low toxin/copper diet. I would also bring in a pure magnesium chloride and potassium chloride topically and look at adding in a bit of vitamin B5. This is what I would do with me or any of my family members. I would be very confident that this would move me and my family members out of this situation.
I Have Niacinamide , would that be as effective? What do you personally think is going on that this would help?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I Have Niacinamide , would that be as effective?
No.
What do you personally think is going on that this would help?
I am not going to diagnose but obviously a very toxic situation is going on. What I have laid out will fire up the detox pathways and move things in the right direction.

Peatful

Would inflamed alveoli appear on high resolution CTs ? They never mentioned it but I considered it as a possibility becasue of the cheeks.

I’ve had bronchoscopes done and they found a tiny carcinoid tumour that was removed. Removing it did not help anything so it seemed it wasn’t carcinoid syndrome (backed up by the fact Octreotide and aspirin and cypro) don’t help either.

But what I did notice on on the pic of my carcinoid is that you can see where the bronchioles turn into smooth muscle it’s very narrow and tight compared to other pics I’ve seen of those same bronchi. As if the smooth muscle is consistently constricted. I’ll show you a pic of mine and then one where they should be more open. (Mine has the tumour) I’ve watched videos and they never get that narrow even on the end of an exhale. Which to me, perhaps lends credence to the something is causing chronic constriction in my lungs theory (acetylcholine)
Good for you
There you go

Healing broths
Run a humidifier?
Aspirin if you can tolerate

Search this forum for healing

Keep it simple
Don’t overthink
That diagnostic image above is great objective data

And remember
Your body is fighting FOR you
It’s letting you know something is very wrong

You’ve got this

xeliex

Forum Supporter
CO2 helps me with almost everything...
Bag breathing seems to bring me back to a healthier state.
With a Peatarian way of life, I found myself needing a little more "water" too.
That seems to help the twitching problems.

Hang in. Nothing is permanent.

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
No.

I am not going to diagnose but obviously a very toxic situation is going on. What I have laid out will fire up the detox pathways and move things in the right direction.
What’s the purpose of the nicotinic acid for someone who’s not familiar with it. Is the goal to overload on NAD ?

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
search forum forum for forskolin acetylcholine. id link but im on a flip fone.
Thats on the top of my list of things to order. I was also thinking about nicotine patches but am unsure if that would be helpful or bad in the case of high acetylcholine

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
I also forgot to ask, with blood serotonin already high would nicotinic acid increase it more ? I trust your opinion on this and will order some, I don’t have much to lose at this point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals