Sensitive to supplements. Even thyroid. How do I strengthen my gut to be more resilient to supplements?

dervmai

progress
The state of my gut is terrible. I have probably been hypothyroid for many many years, I just didn't know it. My pulse and temps were always low as a child. I remember in class one time in like the 7th grade where we were monitoring our pulses resting vs after exertion and my resting pulse was like 60. I've always been constipated... I'm trying to figure this out but I am very confused.

My gut currently is very irritated. I think I will have to eliminate starches entirely as I notice my skin issues are directly correlated to digestion. If I eat a starch heavy food, my skin rashes all start to itch a lot more, as if the process of digestion is stressing out my entire digestive system. I am sensitive to supplements as well I think. Many many issues.

How can I start to repair my gut? And heal intestinal irritation, to the point where I can tolerate starches regularly and also different supplements? I don't want to eat a super restricitive diet all my life and always be intolerant to starches and stressors. I want to be able to enjoy meals with my family every once in a while, and not have to worry about how it affects my health.

How can I make my gut and digestive tract very resilient?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals