RIP RPF

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

hierundjetzt

Surely it is evidence based, even @Hans admits that a low toxin diet is optimal. And the evidence we have from people healing of things like irreversible kidney disease, irreversible liver disease, and on and on and on is plenty enough evidence for me. How much evidence do you need? Have you read Grant Genereux's books?
@charlie, I think you are confusing people by equating a "low toxic diet" with a low vitamin A diet. A general low toxic diet will always be helpful for one's health, while a low vitamin A diet may only be helpful for some (other factors, such as pesticide overload, etc. come here into play). I think this is what Ray said all along. I myself am not following a low vitamin A diet, as I am not really convinced by it because it is just too simplified, ignoring other factors.

Last edited:

golder

Whenever I log on every single topic always seems to be contorted back to Vitamin A being the issue. One of the things I loved about this forum was the multifaceted approach and the homage to the complexity of the organism. The trajectory of the forum is drastically changing. It doesn’t matter how many people say it, this newfound cult has some sort of answer as to why everything is always about vitamin A.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Whenever I log on every single topic always seems to be contorted back to Vitamin A being the issue. One of the things I loved about this forum was the multifaceted approach and the homage to the complexity of the organism. The trajectory of the forum is drastically changing. It doesn’t matter how many people say it, this newfound cult has some sort of answer as to why everything is always about vitamin A.
Because the low "vitamin A" and low toxin diet literally fixes everything. Plain and simple. No need to complicate things anymore.

David PS

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'll be curious to see what he puts out about it. I don't think anyone would disagree that the avoidance of toxins is important. I think it'd be a stretch to say @Hans considers milk, eggs, shellfish, etc. to be categorically "toxic", though.
Hans readily admits that dairy is a problematic food. Just because some people are able to handle it, does not mean its a good food. Dairy is literally a liver destroyer.

golder

Because the low "vitamin A" and low toxin diet literally fixes everything. Plain and simple. No need to complicate things anymore.
Here’s everyone overthinking health when there is was this simple black and white solution this whole time. We’ve cracked it ladies and gents, why don’t we close the forum?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Here’s everyone overthinking health when there is was this simple black and white solution this whole time. We’ve cracked it ladies and gents, why don’t we close the forum?
Exactly. But no, the forum will not be closing. It will be a catalyst to a world wide healing movement as we continue to get the good word out.

golder

Exactly. But no, the forum will not be closing. It will be a catalyst to a world wide healing movement as we continue to get the good word out.
I respect you mate. Anyone keeping this forum alive deserves an accolade, but your comment(s) above have alarm bells written all over them.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I respect you mate. Anyone keeping this forum alive deserves an accolade, but your comment(s) above have alarm bells written all over them.
Yes, a certain type of people should be alarmed. It's a shame you lump yourself into that category.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

haidut

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
If god gave us everything we need from the earth?
My supplement stack:

-MAGA-Pot Spray (recipe above)
-Magnesium Lotion (I am current using Dr. Smiths Magnesium Lotion)
-Nicotic Acid Spray (I will post recipe soon)

-Niacin as Nicotinic Acid (make sure to buffer if going over 100mg. I will post a buffering chart soon)
-Potassium Bicarbonate (I use this to buffer the Niacin)
-Potassium Gluconate
-Magnesium Hydroxide (I find a small amount like 200mg can help achieve 3 poop's a day for me)
-Selenium (sodium selenite)
-Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)
-Zinc (zinc picolinate) Important to stay below 30mg unless testing blood levels.
-Vitamin B1 (thiamine pyrophosphate and thiamine HCl)
-Vitamin B5
-NDT
-Fibermaxx (I cycle this in and out)
-Psyllium Husk Powder
Why do we need to supplement all these supplements for this lifestyle? Where is the life force in the supplements? Are supplements not dead powders... Just rocks or by-products from god knows what? If low vit A is to fix it all we wouldn't need supplements?

Surely we can't be free people if we have to take all these supplements?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If god gave us everything we need from the earth?

Why do we need to supplement all these supplements for this lifestyle? Where is the life force in the supplements? Are supplements not dead powders... Just rocks or by-products from god knows what?
Because we have to overcome the toxins. All the toxins we accumulate in the body upsets the balance, and these toxins attract other toxins, and you literally become addicted to bringing in more toxins. Toxins beget toxins and the body holds onto it tightly while in this state. So when we go into the low toxin lifestyle, we now have to force these toxins out and it can be quite the task.

Our foods are heavily depleted of the crucial minerals we need. So it is crucial to add these minerals back in. As these good minerals come back into the body it starts displacing the toxins and that is when the detox starts. It literally makes the body uninhabitable to toxins, they are repelled out of the body. It comes to a point, that the toxins will start leaving the body so fast that for some people they start literally oozing out of every pore and body fluid that is available.

There is also another phenomenon when the liver "unlocks", that is where the liver will all of a sudden just start dumping a ton of toxins all at once. This can last days or weeks, I have coined it the toxic bile apocalypse.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Because we have to overcome the toxins. All the toxins we accumulate in the body upsets the balance, and these toxins attract other toxins, and you literally become addicted to bringing in more toxins. Toxins beget toxins and the body holds onto it tightly while in this state. So when we go into the low toxin lifestyle, we now have to force these toxins out and it can be quite the task.

Our foods are heavily depleted of the crucial minerals we need. So it is crucial to add these minerals back in. As these good minerals come back into the body it starts displacing the toxins and that is when the detox starts. It literally makes the body uninhabitable to toxins, they are repelled out of the body. It comes to a point, that the toxins will start leaving the body so fast that for some people they start literally oozing out of every pore and body fluid that is available.

There is also another phenomenon when the liver "unlocks", that is where the liver will all of a sudden just start dumping a ton of toxins all at once. This can last days or weeks, I have coined it the toxic bile apocalypse.
What about silicon dioxide and fillers in supplements?

I have spent the last few years growing vegetables and learning about how soil works.

If you get your food, whether it is a vegetable or a fruit or an animal or a mushroom, from someone who cares for the soil or from a place with healthy wild soil, then it will have the micronutrients we need.

Why is this not being promoted on the forum instead of supplements?

Have you tried to empty supplements into water and see the scum that floats on top? Meanwhile I just had some grass fed lamb and it digests cleanly and tastes of the flowers the sheep have been eating.

Most supplements are full of things that might as well be, or well.. Are toxins. So are we not poisoning ourselves further?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What about silicon dioxide and fillers in supplements?

I have spent the last few years growing vegetables and learning about how soil works.

If you get your food, whether it is a vegetable or a fruit or an animal or a mushroom, from someone who cares for the soil or from a place with healthy wild soil, then it will have the micronutrients we need.

Why is this not being promoted on the forum instead of supplements?

Have you tried to empty supplements into water and see the scum that floats on top? Meanwhile I just had some grass fed lamb and it digests cleanly and tastes of the flowers the sheep have been eating.

Most supplements are full of things that might as well be, or well.. Are toxins. So are we not poisoning ourselves further?
Ray Peat has talked about excipients extensively. This is why it is important to get the purest supplements/minerals available without excipients.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals