Announcement MAJOR SOFTWARE UPGRADE IN PROGRESS

Experienced

I just need a "Perceive, Think, Act" banner made for the "Casual Dark". Anyone up to it? Needs to be a PNG and I will attach the other one for example.

Attachments

• transparent white logo.png
    transparent white logo.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 11
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Done. Not sure which one I like better.

mrchibbs

perceivebanner.png

mrchibbs

^^^^^ looks better

Yeah, but you're right, the colors are a bit off.

Charlie, can you give me the hex color codes for your font and banner background?

TripleOG

Losing bookmarks hurt. Wish we had a heads up.

Missing the old color scheme.

mrchibbs

full_banner.png

This one should be closer, with a fuller size and transparent background as @Experienced suggested.

mrchibbs

Losing bookmarks hurt. Wish we had a heads up.

Missing the old color scheme.

Like Charlie said, there wasn't anything he could do about the bookmarks. And in my experience any change of theme takes a while getting used to.

mrchibbs

looks much much better.
Thanks, I think so too, it definitely is an iterative process and you were totally right about the transparency. I still think the font color can be a bit better.

I wonder if this new version of the site can make use of vector images. They look crisper and can adaptively adjust to different width / sizes.

Experienced

Thanks, I think so too, it definitely is an iterative process and you were totally right about the transparency. I still think the font color can be a bit better.

I wonder if this new version of the site can make use of vector images. They look crisper and can adaptively adjust to different width / sizes.
looks good to me bro ;)

TripleOG

Like Charlie said, there wasn't anything he could do about the bookmarks. And in my experience any change of theme takes a while getting used to.

Just wish we had a warning of potentially losing bookmarks so some of us who stockpiled them can archive the posts before the update. Oh well, water under the bridge. More motivation to learn a note program

mrchibbs

As far as I can tell, it works well in normal width mode, but it becomes misaligned again in wide mode.

mrchibbs

Just wish we had a warning of potentially losing bookmarks so some of us who stockpiled them can archive the posts before the update. Oh well, water under the bridge. More motivation to learn a note program
Trust me, building your own notes is the way to go.

I recommend Bear (on iOS and Mac OS) or SimpleNote (works everywhere) and Evernote still has the most features.

Experienced

agree with this part I didn't have any necessary Bookmarks but I made sure I Downloaded Evernote before bookmarking stuff but now it is gone for good we can't get it back aren't we? @charlie

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
agree with this part I didn't have any necessary Bookmarks but I made sure I Downloaded Evernote before bookmarking stuff but now it is gone for good we can't get it back aren't we? @charlie
We are actually working on a solution to bring them back, but no promises right now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals