I'm Launching my own CLOTHING STORE - the Healthiest Clothes IN THE WORLD at an AFFORDABLE PRICE

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Make cool non-toxic underwear and I'll buy some if you can send it as samples/gift as I don't want to deal and lose time with customs. I am in Europe. Socks too.

I have fabrics hypersensitivity and I have been looking for this kind of stuff. Would love to support such a business.
These look pretty cool!

Second the non-toxic underwear, IMPOSSIBLE to find.

For people in the thread @JamesGatz is banned so he probably won't reply here any time soon.

Thanks! I am working on the Underwear, I'm definitely expanding soon to other articles of Clothing

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

How about the name, ‘Gatz Naturals’
Kind of has a good flow to it.
Anyways, how about shrinkage with washing? I’m concerned about natural fabrics shrinking.

Can I dye your shirt with methylene blue? Does anyone know if methylene blue will cure properly to a fabric? And not make a mess of everything!

Nice work James!
Thank you and yes! That is a nice name!

I do attach clothing labels for washing instructions but

Honestly, If you use hot water it may shrink a little bit but I don't really "pre-stretch" the fabric and its hard for me to describe how I do this but the way I design the shirt and the materials I use makes for a "loose fit" and it does stretch a little bit

I hate wearing tight clothes and I design the cloth to be of "0 stress" to the person, I think miquelangeles had posted that tight clothes were stressful because of nerves on the skin which I agree with,

My clothes aren't designed for a "tight", aesthetic, pretty-boy look as I find these types of clothes stressful

It's designed to maximize DHT/Growth, metabolism and comfort, I like to use the term loungewear.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Cool idea @JamesGatz. Do you have any kickstarter plans?
That is a good question, I do have a lot of creative ideas I want to implement in clothing and accessories, but I'm starting small and I'm going to go slow, I'm rushing things less and focusing on producing the best quality of products I can! Any money I make is getting re-invested into this and I'm focused on bringing people something different!

Clothes aren't easy for me to do, but its what I know and I think its what I do best, so I want to prove myself here before I start expanding more!

brightside

Oh okay, never mind then!
James himself said he was banned, and then deleted his thread (reddit thread complaining about it) after he was unbanned. Seems dishonest from Charlie, and there's overall a lack of accountability and clarity from the head of this forum. SMH

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz would you ship to the UK?
Yes! I ship internationally, unfortunately International Shipping isn't super cheap but I'm working on getting it down, I plan on implementing at least FREE shipping for the US this weekend, but yea, I wish I could do more to lower the price of International Shipping but as of yet - I can't

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

James himself said he was banned, and then deleted his thread (reddit thread complaining about it) after he was unbanned. Seems dishonest from Charlie, and there's overall a lack of accountability and clarity from the head of this forum. SMH
Theres a word I don't know if you ever heard this word before but it's called:

FORGIVENESS

theres a saying I don't know if you heard this before but its called:

"Time heals all wounds"

What would you like to know man? I did delete the post out of respect, no one asked me to do it. He did not ask me to do anything - I decided to do it and I would delete the videos if I was asked to out of respect

There was No Shady Deal that went on here man 😂😂

Godspeed James

MCurtone

@JamesGatz

You're one crazy esoteric guy, far from grounded, but completely transparent and yourself.

Bought a T buddy, make it a good one.

Better increase my test levels to supraphysiological amounts and send my root chakra up to my brain.

DKayJoe

Yes! I ship internationally, unfortunately International Shipping isn't super cheap but I'm working on getting it down, I plan on implementing at least FREE shipping for the US this weekend, but yea, I wish I could do more to lower the price of International Shipping but as of yet - I can't
It shouldn't be a thing fella, idealabs and lifegivingstore normally charge about $30-40 could I expect the same? Also if I like the feel of the clothing would you potentially be open to doing bedding? I like to sleep free y'see :).

DKayJoe

@JamesGatz

You're one crazy esoteric guy, far from grounded, but completely transparent and yourself.

Better increase my test levels to supraphysiological amounts and send my root chakra up to my brain.
I'm definitely interested to see how this dudes journey goes ☺️ and I mean that with the utmost love and respect.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz

For you? I'll make it the best one 🤗

In all seriousness - I do think a person will feel a noticeable difference in both T/DHT from moving from a regular cloth to mine but ... I'll let the people be the judge of that and I'll let the clothes speak for themselves

Any honest feedback is welcome when you receive the order 💫

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz Why no size extra-medium? I want to showcase my V-cut body.
An Extra-Medium? The best I can do for you is a SCHMEDIUM 🤗

It shouldn't be a thing fella, idealabs and lifegivingstore normally charge about $30-40 could I expect the same? Also if I like the feel of the clothing would you potentially be open to doing bedding? I like to sleep free y'see :).
Yep, so I do $25 for International Shipping but I'm also losing money on each International Order because it usually costs a little more than that to ship

I'm taking the route of making my clothes and shipping cheap while losing money/breaking even, so that way I have the most amount of people actually try my clothes with the bar set low -

I'm not trying to make profit right now I should say - I just want the most amount of people to try my clothes and I'm hoping its exceptional enough (by others standards) for people to come back to me

I am also working on bedding (for dog beds as well) but I don't want to spread myself out too thin and I just want to do 2-3 things really well before expanding into that

brightside

What would you like to know man? I did delete the post out of respect, no one asked me to do it. He did not ask me to do anything - I decided to do it and I would delete the videos if I was asked to out of respect

There was No Shady Deal that went on here man 😂😂

Bruh, what do you call this lmao
bruh.PNG

Aint no deal you say? Hmmmmmmmmm

bruh 2.PNG

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals