Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

mm33

Forum Supporter
Also, I'd be most interested in knowing about some of the most important "alternative History" topics that you've researched.

Even just their keywords would suffice to get the idea.

And perhaps this subject would merit a deeper exploration in its own thread to promote further perceiving, thinking and acting.
Joseph Farrell is probably my favorite guy on both history (mostly Nazi) and technology. Graham Handcock is interesting for ancient history although Archaix obviously not big on him lol. Dark Journalist has a lot of great stuff on hidden technology in his X series which you can listen to on youtube. There's around 150 episodes now but i was fortunate to start listening to him shortly after he started it. Fascinating stuff. Jim Marrs was another great researcher. There's several others that i'm blanking on but it is definitely an interesting subject with countless alternate histories based upon who's telling the story and when.

Just got the book Saucers of the Iluminati which is another interesting story by Jim Keith. He gets really into the spiritual/occult side of ufos, etc. Died mysteriously at around 50. Also reading Steiner. One of the top scientist (JL Hynek I believe) when asked about ufo, etc, said basically that all the strange tech like things that go on are basically what Steiner wrote about in Theosophy or Knowledge of Higher Worlds (can't remember which so reading both lol).

ThinPicking

I'd love to have a glimpse into your perspective of what's to come, if you feel like sharing it.
Alas Mr Sevaan. My verbal fluidity escapes me. It's probably for the best.

The past is largely irrelevant, the future is bright and God wins. Mr Archaix appears to have gotten a bit lost on his inward journey. It's easily done.

Regina

Hey Regina is there another video on malaria? This one just talks about possible relations with her?
This missive tip him off.

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1690042869707657216

Then her son did a tiktok saying 'mom, remember when you were bit and got a rash when we were hiking last week. They said it was malaria. You really have to get to a doctor soon'. (TikTok. Doesn't he just have her phone number?) The plot thickens as they research the father of her son. I saw the video of her son , but it was within someone else's podcast.

mm33

Forum Supporter
This missive tip him off.

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1690042869707657216

Then her son did a tiktok saying 'mom, remember when you were bit and got a rash when we were hiking last week. They said it was malaria. You really have to get to a doctor soon'. (TikTok. Doesn't he just have her phone number?) The plot thickens as they research the father of her son. I saw the video of her son , but it was within someone else's podcast.

Wow! Thanks. I don’t have/use twitter so couldn’t listen to the other one. I like Karen’s reporting on the patent info. I hope she’s okay

Beatrix_

Ec1834.png

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

:facepalm: "had to get three vaccines..." I call 🐎💩
"The cure cannot be be potentially worse than the disease." Aha! Elon genius again! Not.... yeah, double BS. Free the speech but take a bunch o' jabs. Cuz Science.

BTW - zero mRNA found in samples of the vaxxx. Zero. This is.a completely different Zero from any found samples of the fake disease in the wild throughout the world via Christina Massey FOIA, etc..

Probably. nothing, but Elon's dad is a stalwart Eugenicist.

Regina

"The cure cannot be be potentially worse than the disease." Aha! Elon genius again! Not.... yeah, double BS. Free the speech but take a bunch o' jabs. Cuz Science.

BTW - zero mRNA found in samples of the vaxxx. Zero. This is.a completely different Zero from any found samples of the fake disease in the wild throughout the world via Christina Massey FOIA, etc..

Yeah. Probably nothing.
where nothing = full-blown nazi

5LGreenback

Can you elaborate on the zero mRNA thing found? Or provide a link?

AlaskaJono

Can you elaborate on the zero mRNA thing found? Or provide a link?
There have been various groups around the world that took samples of the substance in the vials for the anti-Virus vaccine, and none found mRNA. There were Chromium bits and other metal contaminants found by the Japanese group, and claims of parasites and graphene oxide by La Quinta Columna, but no mRNA either. This was over a year ago, so.... I do not have these resources handy. There was also the Italian Stefano Scoglio, who found NO graphene Oxide, and The La Quinta Columna is allegedly totally fake.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/types-of-vaccine-ingredients.41400/page-9#post-914162
see my post 166 and read that link. Also go through the whole thread. :):

Basically what pfizer literature states is in the vials (jabs) isn't necessarily true. Search this forum also. I remember some scientist stating that there would have to be a bucket size of mRNA for there to be jabs for the whole world's population, and it just is not true. It doesn't exist. So... the conclusion is that vials differed in composition, and some were most probably saline, and the nano particle that covers the non-exisitng mRNA is a synthetic fat that is crossing the blood brain barrier, as well as concentrates in the heart/lungs/liver/ovaries, etc. . Basically it is a psyop that the medical profession(ie- The Science) is that 'ahead' in genetic science. They are not. Thank God for that.

AlaskaJono

Yeah. Probably nothing.
where nothing = full-blown nazi
Yes. Basically the wealthy and influential from 100+ years ago, and their legacy organizations and family trusts, trying to subjugate all of mankind/peoplekind into a more manageable slave class. Just no way in my book that Elon made it to the top of the dung heap by being smart. He was supported/aided by the Big players. Digital just works for them. It happens to work for us too, some of the time, but... would all of us on this forum get the 'internet pass'? I still have not joined X formerly known as Twitter, because.... it is like a kind of Facebook to me. Straight to the alphabet agency shadow list. Stupid, but... I really want to be able to see some 'current' clips, and info, but can't so, I spend less time on the computer on the net. (That's a win! hehehe. )

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom