How To Feminize Women?

InChristAlone

Look up feminine/masculine polarity stuff. One book is 'beyond mars and venus' by the guy who wrote 'men are from mars women are from venus' John Gray. He goes into more detail in his newer book connecting all the dots with hormones. For a woman to be a powerful career woman she will be producing more testosterone. I wish women are taught this. I think this is the cause of the great increase in miscarriages. PCOS is the result of women having to do it all or even by choice doing it all. That's a manly trait. Women aren't made to be career women. We are suppressing our femininity trying to control everything. Women need to receive love to boost estrogen in preparation to ovulate. Many women don't know how to receive love. They are mostly in giving and control mode. Femininity is about being and feeling, masculinity is about doing and achieving.

I definitely have the tendancy to be up in my head in my masculine and it is absolutely not doing good things for my femininity.

Z

Zsazsa

My question is, how to become a more feminine and beautiful women?
To answer the opening question, green tea (1 cup daily for 1-2 months) greatly helped me to regain some curves in my body, if not by being directly estrogenic, then by supporting adrenals in estradiol synthesis due to ovarian failure

BTW is this your second go with the topic? Are you a woman trying to increase your estrogen levels?

OccamzRazer

Look up feminine/masculine polarity stuff. One book is 'beyond mars and venus' by the guy who wrote 'men are from mars women are from venus' John Gray. He goes into more detail in his newer book connecting all the dots with hormones. For a woman to be a powerful career woman she will be producing more testosterone. I wish women are taught this. I think this is the cause of the great increase in miscarriages. PCOS is the result of women having to do it all or even by choice doing it all. That's a manly trait. Women aren't made to be career women. We are suppressing our femininity trying to control everything. Women need to receive love to boost estrogen in preparation to ovulate. Many women don't know how to receive love. They are mostly in giving and control mode. Femininity is about being and feeling, masculinity is about doing and achieving.

I definitely have the tendancy to be up in my head in my masculine and it is absolutely not doing good things for my femininity.
100%

If a woman can be content in her (likely innate) femininity, receptiveness, gentleness, then I think her body will eventually come to reflect this - and change for the better.

Hmm, I wish there were more women who were like this...

Nik665

Lots and lots and lots of sunlight. Seriously have you ever seen a masculine surfer girl? The more sunlight someone gets the more progesterone produced.
I have. Some surfer girls have very deep voices and square waists

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals