Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Mister

New recovery from Ali on PFS whatsapp group

afbeelding.png

afbeelding.png

He never tried HCG, test, etc. Also had bad libido. He said during PFS he had 3/10 libido and now 8/10. Completely happy where he is now.

Also very interesting video with Alex the biohacker from instagram:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NKAm0v1pPQ

Last edited:

Mister

So with Russo talking about VPA and it being a big part of his recovery protocol I was looking back at some old video of Leo;

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUWd-fwY-6E

Leo talking here about how he has some PFS clients who recovered with VPA by titrating up slowly for a few months and titrating down for a couple of months. Good video

Does anyone have any experience with VPA (sodium valproate) here? I wonder what dose Leo said to take.

Last edited:

Mister

Also found new PSSD recovery:

"Here’s my anecdote:

Was on Fluoxetine for about a year for GAD/depression and while it was effective at first, I slowly begin feeling lethargy, anhedonia, low libido, general emotional flatness. I talked to my Psych and switched to Wellbutrin.

The Wellbutrin works for my symptoms and does not give me the flatness I got from Fluoxetine. I was hoping it would help the tanked libido but it did not.

After starting Wellbutrin I tried every OTC supp I could find for libido- Tongkat Ali, Maca, Icariin, Ashwaganda, and probably a dozen other things. All did jack ***t.

In this time I’m having less desire to suck/****, masturbating once a quarter (if that) and getting more tired of feeling more asexual than Steven Patrick Morrissey.

Cut to May of 2023, I decide to get my test levels checked and I’m at about 320 ng/dl total T. I hit up an online TRT clinic and got on 120mg/week of test c with 600iu/week HCG, 12.5mg tadalafil OED, 350mg 4x per week of L-Carnitine. My libido is back to where it was and my bird works like a ******* Swiss watch.

Tl:dr, pin test"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/174v1h3/comment/k4hbiri/

Interesting thread in general:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/174v1h3/discussion_re_steroids_for_pssd/

And found someone with PFS reporting he's almost recovered:

" I have pfs I’m on 300 mg right now going to drop to a trt dose struggling managing estrogen. Damn near feel normal and recovered but when my estrogen is out of wack I get worse.. like I been having morning wood for days now and nocturnals for the most part "

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/162px2n/comment/jy69plf/

Also seems someone is logging recoveries here:

Mister

New guy with post accutane syndrome had a complete (sexual) recovery with test cycles, proviron and pct.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AccutaneRecovery/comments/17flc0q/what_should_i_do/

Update from the guy:

"I just hopped on a testosterone cycle, it was testosterone enanthate (500mg) i had 0 libido on testosterone, it really made everything worse until i added 50mg proviron , 25mg morning, 25mg and night, and it was like a light switched.

All of sudden i got extremely high libido and i got really ”perverted” - which i guess is more like being normal for those without any sexual dysfunction. I mean i could just go to the grocery story and if i saw a girl there, i would just instantly get horny from nowhere. This was from having 0 libido, basically never having any erections whatsoever.

I still had problems with my ****, i had problems with orgasms, i would orgasm ”internally sometimes”, like having an orgasm without ejaculating, almost as the wires in my **** didn’t know how to operate lmao, but this got much better and pretty much got fixed later in the cycle and post

I also made sure to eat over 3000 kcal, extreme amount of carbs, fat/cholesterol, together with high protein intake. Also being very active, getting sunlight, working out.
2 weeks after last injection and proviron use, i hopped on 10mg tamoxifen for 6-8 weeks.

Hopefully this helped"

Mister

New (sexual) recovery of PFS (seems he took both fina and an ssri if I look into his post history but fina triggered his symptoms) case with TRT and HCG

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/17iquxz/thoughts_being_cured_of_sexual_side_effects_and/

In comments about dosage:

"But I can say I started higher end. Higher end would be defined as 150 test cyp a week and 1200 HCG total a week pinned 3 times.

Initial spike happened within 2 weeks. Had high estrogen symptoms then body natural production shut down, lowered the dose a little and every week things got better at week 8 penis hangs normal again no more hard flaccid, libido is high etc."

Also states he lived healthy before TRT and tried various things. Still seems to have some mental issues.

I also agree with the statement to try the "weak" things first.

Mister

Someone reporting improvements/recovery due to test cream and HCG, he also tried high dose TRT injections but that didn't work

View: https://twitter.com/GIESONSTATAM/status/1720039684057833607

Alphegels response:

"Testosterone cream worked much better for you vs injectables due to:

- more stable release pattern (mimics natural diurnal secretion)

- higher DHT conversion (skin is rich in 5 alpha reductase enzyme - especially scrotal skin)"

Mister

Interesting (new) studies about LH (hcg)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Testosterone/comments/17msl27/did_you_get_different_subjective_effects_from_trt/

And guy from twitter answered again to the question how he resolved his PFS:

"Did you have PFS and did it resolve with dht gel?"

"@GIESONSTATAM

I did and I resolved with TRT cream on the scrotum (which converts T in DHT at very high rates). Believe me, I've tried just about anything... HCG helped a lot, TRT injections not so much but topical testosterone is perfect for me. Heavy lifting also helps a ton, do it."

Mister

Seems more people having a very good experience with transcrotal test cream instead of injections (not PFS though):

Mister

Seems the foundation reached their target for their new study: 2023 fundraising target reached!

But they're still looking for participants, so for people with PFS reading this please apply so you can participate in the study, it's also completely free and they only need your blood so anyone around the world can participate, anyway read the link.

Also new site from the PAS community from the guy writing the lithium articles (also researches PFS and PSSD, it's also the same syndrom at its core imo):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AccutaneRecovery/comments/17onrn6/i_made_a_website/

Btw, lithium is also a HDAC inhibitor just like VPA that was used by Russo.

wpconway25

Hey guys. When I came off fin i had all the PFS symptoms but my blood tests showed low testosterone and T3 so have been supplementing with both. my symptoms are mostly sexual. I feel the effects of alcohol and weed so assume it's not a neurosteroid problem. I am curious what most people think causes the shrinkage in PFS cases? have been on TRT for a month and dont know how long to give it before I consider other treatment options.

AinmAnseo

Hi there Joe Kool. Thanks for the amazing update! It makes me so glad to hear you're doing well. I remember you from a few years back, you had experienced some results on thyroid hormone, and then it seems like you disappeared. What forum have you been reporting to since?

AS for myself I seemed to be improving up until around last Fall, when I took androsterone which I initially thought was great, but when I got off of it I was left with brain fog that was actually significantly worse. It was horrific for a couple of months, liek worse then when I first crashed. Strangely, though. my erections were stronger and my depression wasn't that bad (Even though I couldn't use my head or concentrate almost at all). I've made improvements since then, using thyroid, CDnut's herbal cycle, glycine, vitamins, pregnenelone, etc. I'm still pretty far from where I want to be though.

My concentration is just whack, the rbain fog is still very uncomfortable, and my body/mind feel numb. Did you experience this level of cognitive impairment? What about numbness in your face/body?

I am very curious to try your method out. Right now I am doing thyroid, pregnenlone, and creatine, and was thinking about starting another cycle of r-andro (mainly because I didnt know what else to do). I ahve also been meaning to try the etifoxine I got shipped in from europe, as well as some GHB I have been meaning to make.

However, your method seems to be a little more straightfoward then this. How long did you stay on the 250iu for?
Slade,
Would you advise PFS folks not to use androsterone, and to use pregnenelone instead?

AinmAnseo

@sladerunner69 @JoeKool
I definitely relate to the taking less supps and seeing improvements...supps get in the way of progress oftentimes, no matter how enticing they sound on paper for your symptoms.

For me, erectile functioning never been better by all the main markers (flaccid hang, hardness, morning wood, random erections, libido etc). Here’s what I would advise:

Pregnenolone (5-10mg) orally
Vit B2 (5-15mg) orally
Taurine (5mg) with coffee
Eat grass fed salted butter daily

That’s it. I feel like I tried everything. I could list a bunch of things that don’t help, or help a little, but this stack has been consistently amazing for me for a while now. The butter was a game changer.
Scenes,
How was the butter a game changer?

wpconway25

Trust me... I had all of them things. I went without an erection ... it is very recoverable. They weren’t creams, they were just topical supplements and just applied to the base of the feet usually. I’m fairly certain the symptoms are not all from damaged/weakened tissue as much as it might seem that way. Strongly suggest investing in a near far red light and pointing that at the genitals for 10-15 minutes a few times a week. I don’t have any specific evidence to back this up but I felt this. I understand your worry but as someone who has come from hell with it I can tell you that side of it is definitely recoverable... I can see how HCG and others like it can speed the recovery though.
Hey Jayvee. Sorry to bother I know this is an old post. What do you think had helped best with recovering the shrinkage/do you have any ideas about the mechanism behind it? I am dealing with this as well. Have severe thyroid and testosterone deficiencies that I am hoping will have an impact once i correct them.

Mister

Interesting, so a guy (he has pfs himself) who also coaches people with various post steroid issues has helped a guy who didn't have a libido for 12+ years with TRT, HCG and pramipexole mirapex (takes 2-3mg ed).

Also the coach himself took prami and it helped him go much longer in bed, so seems good against premature ejaculation. Prami is also used to fight "deca ****".

Seems prami is a very potent dopamine agonist antiprolactin, it also releases a lot of HGH. I have not researched this myself especially if it's safe or not and at what doses, so if people have more knowledge about this drug let us know here.

Also is used for: Hypoactive sexual desire disorder - Wikipedia

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals