FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for Oct. 4, 2023

Snicky

Independent nations are conducting this drill and perhaps probing our phones. To find out if we have have a smart phone as @Peatress suggested. Or perhaps they are part of a plan for the CBDC wallets as @Regina suggested. These drills may be just a small part of a much larger plan.
I think it’s all possible. But I fully expect to get some Project Bluebeam event/psy op or, worse, a nuclear weapon alert, etc.. or internet blackout.

I guess my instinct is that in the shorterm they will use it to create mass fear and chaos out of a disaster of their making, then to herd the sheep toward accepting martial law or other…

Dapose

Forum Supporter

I plan to have my cell phone turned off on Oct 4th during the test. I do not see a downside to not participating in a test.

Does anyone have any thoughts one way or the other?

Thanks for the update on this David! I posted about this a couple weeks ago and didn’t get any feedback.
I still don’t really know what shenanigans they are up to but I don’t like this test crap at all. Probably some kind of mass data collecting, data mapping, where to direct the next “wild fire!” Or just a massive mass formation hypnosis signal. Brainwashing.
Thanks again!
👍

OP
David PS

David PS

National alerts (i.e. federal government) can't be turned off, so I don't think this will work.
Thanks for letting us know. It is another indication that the off switch is best.

OP
David PS

David PS

Thanks for the update on this David! I posted about this a couple weeks ago and didn’t get any feedback.
I still don’t really know what shenanigans they are up to but I don’t like this test crap at all. Probably some kind of mass data collecting, data mapping, where to direct the next “wild fire!” Or just a massive mass formation hypnosis signal. Brainwashing.
Thanks again!
👍
Thanks, I did not see it. Potentially important things deserve a thread of their own so that it will appear in the daily emails.

OP
David PS

David PS

The Guardian newspaper published these just before the test.

It may be best to disable the alerts (as best we can) and to turn the phone off for these scheduled drills.

I think it’s all possible. But I fully expect to get some Project Bluebeam event/psy op or, worse, a nuclear weapon alert, etc.. or internet blackout.

I guess my instinct is that in the shorterm they will use it to create mass fear and chaos out of a disaster of their making, then to herd the sheep toward accepting martial law or other…
Totally agreed

Peatful

mostlylurking

Hi

I really respect Todd - a lot
But I have zero time to listen

Can you please give the highlights?
The bullet points
Or the big idea?

Thank you!
watch for 10 minutes, then decide if it's worth your time. It's about the Powers that Be cranking up 5G all over the country simultaneously and the concern about the health repercussions from it. They are telling people to unplug their TV's and computers and put your cell phone in the microwave (Faraday cage).

mostlylurking

Hi

I really respect Todd - a lot
But I have zero time to listen

Can you please give the highlights?
The bullet points
Or the big idea?

Thank you!
I forgot to include Todd is recommending getting away from all the 5G. He's planning on going fishing. Away from the 5G.

Peatful

OP
David PS

David PS

@mostlylurking - Thank you for posting this video.

If anyone wants the bottom line recommendations on what to do, skip to around the 1 hour 6 minute mark.

OP
David PS

David PS

@Regina - I wonder if they were using wavelengths of light that are invisible to the human eye.

View: https://twitter.com/ronin19217435/status/1595249330469863427

Or radio wave frequencies that the human ear can not hear.

View: https://twitter.com/vegastarr/status/1595189700389736448

Corralling sheep
1696269139172.png

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1707050526666338372

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals