Feeling really depressed before and after COVID vaccine (Pfizer)

southcesar

Hi, i was coerced into taking the COVID vaccine, without it i would be left to starve. I took the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and days before taking it I was already feeling very depressed, and now that I've had it, it's even worse. I am taking aspirin (500mg everyday), methylene blue (1mg everyday, with taurine), taurine (about 2-3g, everyday), NAC (600mg before bed, everyday) and ivermectin (6mg every 15 days) . I really don't know what else to do to make myself feel better. From what I read on the forum, COVID has its inflammatory action as it inactivates the ACE2 enzyme, and Dr Peat recommends losartan to treat COVID. Would it be a good idea to take losartan as a way to prevent the inflammatory response that i will surely have for the rest of my life?

Herbie

I really hope that the powerful substances your using plus the body’s ability to heal itself will mean that in a short amount of time all of the material from the vaccine is removed from the body and the body no longer produces anything from it because it’s shown to wear off in a matter of months. That in time all will be well.

cupofcoffee

I had brainfog for a while after the two shots, but It went away luckely.

Sadly i will be forced to take the third shot soon, because i have no other option, and maybe i won't be lucky this time :(

Let's hope for the best

Z

Zsazsa

Aspirin makes me really depressed. Small pinches of Turmeric every other day helps.

Rasaari

Aspirin makes me happy. Maybe the depression is from lowered stress hormones not being compensated. Or irritation of the intestine if taken badly.

OP
S

southcesar

I really hope that the powerful substances your using plus the body’s ability to heal itself will mean that in a short amount of time all of the material from the vaccine is removed from the body and the body no longer produces anything from it because it’s shown to wear off in a matter of months. That in time all will be well.
I didn't know the effects dissipated over time. I figured once the mRNA got into you through the vaccine you would have the inflammatory effects forever. But if that's the case, what good news!

OP
S

southcesar

Sadly i will be forced to take the third shot soon, because i have no other option, and maybe i won't be lucky this time :(

Let's hope for the best
Do you take any supplements to lessen the negative effects of the vaccine?

Mauritio

Hi, i was coerced into taking the COVID vaccine, without it i would be left to starve. I took the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and days before taking it I was already feeling very depressed, and now that I've had it, it's even worse. I am taking aspirin (500mg everyday), methylene blue (1mg everyday, with taurine), taurine (about 2-3g, everyday), NAC (600mg before bed, everyday) and ivermectin (6mg every 15 days) . I really don't know what else to do to make myself feel better. From what I read on the forum, COVID has its inflammatory action as it inactivates the ACE2 enzyme, and Dr Peat recommends losartan to treat COVID. Would it be a good idea to take losartan as a way to prevent the inflammatory response that i will surely have for the rest of my life?
I wrote about some things I'd find useful in such a situation.

Post in thread 'Early treatment with OTC's reduces Covid hospitalizations to zero' Early treatment with OTC's reduces Covid hospitalizations to zero

Rasaari

I didn't know the effects dissipated over time. I figured once the mRNA got into you through the vaccine you would have the inflammatory effects forever. But if that's the case, what good news!
If the vaccine has the graphene oxide and other poison like documented in that spanish study, its going to be rough. If the inflammation stems from the spike, your stack will help.

aniciete

Let's hope for the best
Who’s forcing you to take the shot?

P

Peatness

Everything you are taking is messing with your blood sugar, you are probably just hungry.

Birdie

What are you eating?

Callmestar

I really don't understand anyone who claims they are forced to take the vaccine. They are not holding you down and putting it in your arm. There's nothing that will make me take it; losing my job, losing access to normal activities etc etc. I'll find a way around it. A way to make money and or live. This farce cannot go on forever and the more people that take this vaccine the worse the vaccine mandates and vaccine passport controls are going to get.

I do hope your symptoms subside though OP.

aniciete

I really don't understand anyone who claims they are forced to take the vaccine. They are not holding you down and putting it in your arm. There's nothing that will make me take it; losing my job, losing access to normal activities etc etc. I'll find a way around it. A way to make money and or live. This farce cannot go on forever and the more people that take this vaccine the worse the vaccine mandates and vaccine passport controls are going to get.

I do hope your symptoms subside though OP.
I agree 100%

cupofcoffee

Do you take any supplements to lessen the negative effects of the vaccine?
my access to supplements in limited so i will stick to coffee and aspirin in the days near the injection and i will focus on activating AMPK and autophagy (by exercising, maybe eating a little less etc.) to detox spike proteins. I know it's nothing compared to your stack but it's something.
Who’s forcing you to take the shot?
the vaccine passport is needed to do everything aside from buying food here in italy so i will have to bite the bullet to avoid having to be a neet

Andman

my access to supplements in limited so i will stick to coffee and aspirin in the days near the injection and i will focus on activating AMPK and autophagy (by exercising, maybe eating a little less etc.) to detox spike proteins. I know it's nothing compared to your stack but it's something.

the vaccine passport is needed to do everything aside from buying food here in italy so i will have to bite the bullet to avoid having to be a neet

its the same in Austria, so what? plenty of ways to get around this.

you think theyll leave you alone after the 3rd? like they said before 1st and 2nd?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals