Low Toxin Supplements Chitosan Warning

Validus

I wanted to warn everyone about a very intense experience I had yesterday.

I've been taking about 1/2 teaspoon of chitosan on an empty stomach before meals twice per day for about 5 days.

It definitely increased bile dumping, but it was tolerable for the first few days.

I read in an Amazon review that chitosan can be made more effective if first mixed with a weak acid.

I thought that was silly because it immediately interacts with out stomach acid (not weak though).

Out of curiosity, Monday night I put half a teapoon of chitosan in my mouth and then chased it with a shot of apple cider vinegar.

I should have spit it out because it immediately began expanding and turning thick, but I swallowed it down.

I was a bit nauseous the rest of the night, didn't eat as much dinner as normal, but slept mostly ok. I was up at 4am on tuesday with normal stomach sensations which normally go away after going to the bathroom.

The next 2 hours I began to experience more and more distress right in my small intestine and it built and built until it felt like acid was scorching my insides along with very sharp pains enough to make my eyes water and it took up all of my concentration.

That sensation continued all the way down, my lower back started aching around my kidneys and I began shaking and shivering even though I wasn't cold at first.

I was shaking so hard my wife stayed home from work and wanted to take me into urgen care.

My fever then spiked to 102, my resting heart rate increased from 58 to 109 bpm and it felt like I'd been poisoned. My entire GI system from my small intestine down felt incredibly inflamed and swollen and I just laid in pain nearly all of Tuesday holding my stomach with painful diarrhea every 20 to 30 minutes.

I started drinking as much activated carbon and zeolite as possible and that seemed to help, supporting the idea i was dealing with poisoning from a bile dump.

I also took some choline as well to help my bind toxins out of my blood and back into my liver.

Last night my oura ring said I was awake 12 times, so it feels like I got no sleep, but my fever is down to 99.7 now and even though I'm exhausted, I don't feel like I'm dealing with sepsis anymore.

Just a warning to be very careful with anything that can trigger huge bile dumps and if you do, I believe choline and large doses of activated carbon and zeolite can help.

mosaic01

The chitosan likely reacted with the vinegar to make it inflammatory, or transported the vinegar deep into the small intestine, causing irritation.

"Chitosan Loses Innate Beneficial Properties after Being Dissolved in Acetic Acid: Supported by Detailed Molecular Modeling"

OP
Validus

Validus

The chitosan likely reacted with the vinegar to make it inflammatory, or transported the vinegar deep into the small intestine, causing irritation.

"Chitosan Loses Innate Beneficial Properties after Being Dissolved in Acetic Acid: Supported by Detailed Molecular Modeling"

Wow, yeah. It felt like I was being burned from the inside out and poisoned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals