Ashkenazi Longevity

enki369

I don't think you understand how bad catholicism is l feel ashamed as one the roman catholic bible is more satanic and pagan then the talmud I think you need to look way back and see who started all the worlds revolutions and wars and really slow down preceive, think and act if you don't believe me look at quotes from hitler and napoleon and see where they got their influence and power from and while you are at it check abraham lincoln's quotes on who started the civil war of the americas l tell you this now not zionists who owned the banking system before them again perceive, THINK

mariantos

I don't think you understand how bad catholicism is l feel ashamed as one the roman catholic bible is more satanic and pagan then the talmud I think you need to look way back and see who started all the worlds revolutions and wars and really slow down preceive, think and act if you don't believe me look at quotes from hitler and napoleon and see where they got their influence and power from and while you are at it check abraham lincoln's quotes on who started the civil war of the americas l tell you this now not zionists who owned the banking system before them again perceive, THINK

Something tells me that the same military group that is in control today, namely the Jesuits.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Something tells me that the same military group that is in control today, namely the Jesuits.
Religion is like a gun. Weapons may be what people use to control the world but the people are bad, not the weapon. Weapons dont kill people, people do. There are bad guys in every religion, and good guys, just like weapons can be used by either. As history goes, catholics werent allowed to loan shark, so the king FORCED jews to do it, and this person was commonly called the court jew, just a banker who was by the kings side for most things because he financed both things. Eventually both became evil, not because of their catholicness or jewishness, but because they were authoritarians. Im personally a non practicing jew, i dont think that religion is a healthy tool personally, but to stereotype good people based on anything other than their actions toward others isnt good. But i do recognize the points from everyone pointing out some bad stuff in the books of these religions or like historical bad things or zionism or jesuit etc. Its all just language and we should all be cool with everyone lol

mariantos

Religion is like a gun. Weapons may be what people use to control the world but the people are bad, not the weapon. Weapons dont kill people, people do. There are bad guys in every religion, and good guys, just like weapons can be used by either. As history goes, catholics werent allowed to loan shark, so the king FORCED jews to do it, and this person was commonly called the court jew, just a banker who was by the kings side for most things because he financed both things. Eventually both became evil, not because of their catholicness or jewishness, but because they were authoritarians. Im personally a non practicing jew, i dont think that religion is a healthy tool personally, but to stereotype good people based on anything other than their actions toward others isnt good. But i do recognize the points from everyone pointing out some bad stuff in the books of these religions or like historical bad things or zionism or jesuit etc. Its all just language and we should all be cool with everyone lol

Interesting comparison with the weapon on religion. Personally, I believe that religion has nothing to do with true faith in God and therefore does not represent pure christianity.

What tribe are you from?

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Interesting comparison with the weapon on religion. Personally, I believe that religion has nothing to do with true faith in God and therefore does not represent pure christianity.

What tribe are you from?
well my dad isnt jewish so i think either im technically tribeless or i fall into a default tribe, im unsure

mariantos

well my dad isnt jewish so i think either im technically tribeless or i fall into a default tribe, im unsure

Authentic jews know most of them what tribe they come from. That's why I asked you, thanks for the answer anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals