Haidut Interview #103: Bioenergetic News with Georgi Dinkov

David PS

OP
David PS

David PS

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Danny seems depressed. Maybe he’s thinking about the end of the world too much? I loved this episode and just appreciate these guys so much. I wish they would do a 45 minute show every week. I love the world news updates because I am more and more not fallowing the news/collapse.

Hugh Johnson

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi48rQCC5_4

I very much disagree with haidut's view on inflation and would suggest an MMT perspective which is more imo more useful. I also find that you two have bit of a negative bias. haidut has made predictions with perfectly well reasoned arguments, such as anti-vax views being banned, which turned out not to materialize. There was some censorship of course, but not full control. I would suggest that the critical look at the world biases one towards negativity too much.

Korven

Danny seems depressed. Maybe he’s thinking about the end of the world too much? I loved this episode and just appreciate these guys so much. I wish they would do a 45 minute show every week. I love the world news updates because I am more and more not fallowing the news/collapse.
It's either that...

...or it's from eating all those bags of oat bran that he stockpiled back in 2020 (due to food shortages).

My mood is terrible eating oatmeal. It's really weird, I think I have a celiac like/allergic reaction to the oat storage proteins.

mrchibbs

It's either that...

...or it's from eating all those bags of oat bran that he stockpiled back in 2020 (due to food shortages).

My mood is terrible eating oatmeal. It's really weird, I think I have a celiac like/allergic reaction to the oat storage proteins.

Yeah anecdotally, I seem to remember Ray didn't have the best of moods at the time when he was talking about eating oat bran regularly, I think it's better used as an occasional, fiber-rich breakfast when you're sick of eggs, and not a staple.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Wow, yeah I completely agree about the oatmeal oat bran being a bad idea! I remember that, when Ray was talking about that. I of coarse got excited to try it and did it once. Not my idea of a good breakfast at all! The people I know that have oatmeal every morning are not at all the healthiest people I know.
Interesting theory.
Also completely agree that sucking down endless zero hedge articles everyday is Not good for digestion or mental health, or balanced perspectives. I don’t mean politics I just mean positive negative outlooks. Good to see when the ***t is hitting the fan, but at some point it’s best to turn and duck and hope for the best and a wash cloth.

supercoolguy

It's either that...

Try Sprouted Oatmeal, overcooked, yielding 5-6 servings per cooked cup. Thats Not a lot, per serving.
Load it with fruit, milk, honey, eggshell powder, and a scoop of gelatin.

I up the food value even more during cooking by substituting reg H2O, for 8-12oz MagBiCarbonate Water.
The theory is to increase Magnesium intake and provide a sustained release.

(oat bran for me, was not so good)

Last edited:
OP
David PS

David PS

Danny provided timestamps. :):

00:00 - Catch-up with Georgi, World War 3, killer austerity, inflation, 2024 presidential election, banks hoarding precious metals
25:35 - Medical incompetence, Nitric oxide (NO) causes autism, blocking NO reverses autism
34:08 - The brain is a major producer of steroids
38:34 - Vitamin K reduces vascular stiffness, blood pressure in humans
50:23 - Molecules dissolved in vitamin E preferentially target brain injuries
54:28 - Vitamin D is a ‘Game Changer’ for Patients With GI Cancers
01:01:36 - Stress/Injury (mitochondrial dysfunction) sufficient to cause de-differentiation, even cancer
01:07:15 - Parkinson Disease (PD) is metabolic, of gut origin, progesterone to the rescue

Dapose

Forum Supporter
The first videos that came up from utubez suggestion algorithm after watching this episode were all videos on how to Increase my healing nitric oxide molecules! Thanks you tube.

cremes

Danny provided timestamps. :):

00:00 - Catch-up with Georgi, World War 3, killer austerity, inflation, 2024 presidential election, banks hoarding precious metals
25:35 - Medical incompetence, Nitric oxide (NO) causes autism, blocking NO reverses autism
34:08 - The brain is a major producer of steroids
38:34 - Vitamin K reduces vascular stiffness, blood pressure in humans
50:23 - Molecules dissolved in vitamin E preferentially target brain injuries
54:28 - Vitamin D is a ‘Game Changer’ for Patients With GI Cancers
01:01:36 - Stress/Injury (mitochondrial dysfunction) sufficient to cause de-differentiation, even cancer
01:07:15 - Parkinson Disease (PD) is metabolic, of gut origin, progesterone to the rescue
As I suspected, Haidut posts all of the research here first before discussing it on the show. We get a sneak preview. Nice.

P

Peatress

He started the show talking about being sleep deprived by the puppies - he seemed tired but I wouldn't say depressed.

-Luke-

Danny ducked the JamesGatz question. By the way, where is this guy again?

sunny

Fatty15 looks interesting. Awaiting haiduts new product with great anticipation.

sunny

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals