Workhorse printer. Cheap.

:M :B.

I get a printers-high knowing I have epic knowledge on paper in my life.

Recently used the print the entire thread function on the Ray Peat email thread. Doing this in Brave browser gives me the option to print 4 pages on 1 page and also 2 sided. I think I packed on over 300 pages of email exchanges on 80something sheets of paper.

Seriously this is the most dirt cheap printing set up for black on white you can go to town and print way to many things and feel good about it. and it's actually a great quality printer. Works perfect every time.

Void-wifi printer:

Cheap toner & drum:

1646638709556.jpeg

skittles

Thanks for the tip! I wanted to buy a printer to print all of Ray's articles.

David PS

Good post, I typically highlight text online before printing. I have a hightlighter extension for my browser. Of course, there are other ways to do it.

RealNeat

Recently used the print the entire thread function on the Ray Peat email thread. Doing this in Brave browser gives me the option to print 4 pages on 1 page and also 2 sided. I think I packed on over 300 pages of email exchanges on 80something sheets of paper.

Seriously this is the most dirt cheap printing set up for black on white you can go to town and print way to many things and feel good about it. and it's actually a great quality printer. Works perfect every time.

Void-wifi printer:

Cheap toner & drum:

View attachment 34422
You're lucky that the quoted text is not minimized, mine are minimized and I have to manually go and expand them all. Have no idea why, I even talked to Charlie about it. Works for him and not me, unless, I log out. So weird...

RealNeat

Void-wifi printer:

Cheap toner & drum:

View attachment 34422
This is the cartridge you buy? Brother TN-660 OEM HY Toner Cartridge, 2600 pages, Black

You link doesn't lead straight to it.

OP

OP

You're lucky that the quoted text is not minimized, mine are minimized and I have to manually go and expand them all. Have no idea why, I even talked to Charlie about it. Works for him and not me, unless, I log out. So weird...
Oh weird. That's brutal. You still have that problem using different browsers?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom