Work + Skills are Money - Not Gold, Silver, Crypto

haidut

Forum Supporter
We have been dragged into an Abyss by a gang of International Usurers who have taught us that Money is something that is hard to quantify. The truth is that the Complication of Money only serves to maintain this diabolical system where Usury, Rent-Seeking, and Psychological Manipulation are more fruitful than honest work - whether that Work be Physical or Intellectual.

Only when Work is championed as the basis of Money will this monstrous system begin to change - and end the Slavery to Money Interest -to Usury- and Financial Parasites in general.

True, and the elite knows this quite well. Hence the goal of installing a global regime where the choice/will/decision what to do for work, how much to ask for renumeration, how long to work, when to work, etc will all be removed as a free choice of the individual and will be entirely at the disposal of the elite. The elite knows quite well that without quality work to constantly renew value, its "money" is worth little at the moment and even less so in the future. So, all effort is now concentrated into making sure that the actual workers are turned into completely involuntary/forced/mandated providers of their precious resource (work), to be harvested at will by the elite.

I don't even understand this...do you know how many fluff positions exist in the corporate world that deliver little to no value, are the product of nepotism / politics etc.

Or how idiots like Kim Kardashian can be multi-millionaires based on a sex tape and tons of cosmetic surgery? What "skills" are being provided?

Vileplume

I would say that power, or projected power, is money; That's why bosses, CEOs, people with very little physical strength can still make a lot of money. Power could be physical, but it could also be technological skill, inventive skill to make weapons or other defensive/creative technologies. It's the same in nature as it is in human culture, and it's always been the same in human culture: The person with more energetic power, kinetic or electric, is the one who wins and gets the resources and also gets to pick which currency is valuable. A currency has value in proportion to the projected power that backs it.

Depending on the context (war, social group, two beetles on a mud hill), the predominant mode of power projection changes. It can be the money you have, the gold you have, your verbosity, your cleverness, your antlers, your physical size, how many logs you can carry. Ultimately, the cultural context determines which one of these is the desired mode of power projection. The projected power behind the currency (gold, silver, crypto) is what provides the currency with significance. Cultures need currency as a way of conveniently and constantly standing in for projected power, so that species don't get harmed by constant physical power displays, but the currency will only have value if the projected power behind it is real. So I would say that work and skills are power, and power provides the value to gold, silver, and crypto, but these currencies are money because they have been chosen by the ones who've won the projected power showdown so far.

Nfinkelstein

Or how idiots like Kim Kardashian can be multi-millionaires based on a sex tape and tons of cosmetic surgery? What "skills" are being provided?
no skills really yet it's the value theory of labor at work. What value does a pro sports player provide? None to me, and arguably none to an intelligent society, but a whole lot to American culture. What value does an instagram thot provide except to the beta orbiters who fund her patreon account. Whatever people value they will pay up for it, the more scarce they perceive it to be.

OP
michael94

michael94

Ithaca made their own currency based on work hours. It relied on a stable local economy & trust in a small community.

How they did it:

Very interesting. This can work well in small communities, of course I am not advocating something like Work Hours on a National Level, nor am I claiming that every hour of Work is equal. You don't need something like Work Hours in order to shift the balance back in favor of the Worker and away from Capital. In a similar vein, there is no reason why someone can't become wealthy by earning it, say in a productive business, and that is very different from profiting off of deceit and racketeering like happens in the Banking and Financial industry.

I agree with all these. however it requires a strong, people-oriented government and fed which is the only entity strong enough to overcome private banks. the chances of the government/fed separating from bank/corporate owned is slim to none however, at least in america. FDR was able to go farther than any other president was able to because he came in during an all out crisis where the banks had the least amount of leverage they've ever had, but they still prevailed in the end, hence why he "saved capitalism", although he helped workers more than anyone else has been able to thus far
You probably know my position on FDR, but if you don't remember then I will say I prefer Fritz Reinhardt's Work programs to something like the New Deal.

OP
michael94

michael94

I don't even understand this...do you know how many fluff positions exist in the corporate world that deliver little to no value, are the product of nepotism / politics etc.

Kim Kardashian would be an unknown degenerate if it were not for media control by people who profit off of Usury.

Sitaruîm

Bartering is the original money and everyone has to work in a barter system

But its inefficient, which gives rise to merchants

When merchants arise they create currency

Currency creates savings, savings create banks,

banks give out loans with interest <- this is what we need to prevent. Islamic Finance is a good place to start
inshallah

OP
michael94

michael94

Bartering is the original money and everyone has to work in a barter system

But its inefficient, which gives rise to merchants

When merchants arise they create currency

Currency creates savings, savings create banks,

banks give out loans with interest <- this is what we need to prevent. Islamic Finance is a good place to start
There are other examples of anti-Usury measures besides Islamic Finance. For a long time the Catholic Church was staunchly against Usury, but the money changers eventually won out. The NS Movement had it's beginnings in being against Slavery to Money Interest and put the Banks into check by instituting large scale barter trade off the Gold Standard, refusing to pay the National Debt and ending the Bank regulation of the Economy by returning the power back to the Worker. They also gave farmers a blank slate on their debts so that the backbone of the Nation could breathe again, among many other things.

Attachments

• ThirdReich_Trade1.png
    ThirdReich_Trade1.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 3
  • ThirdReich_Trade2.png
    ThirdReich_Trade2.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Banking_ThirdReich3.png
    Banking_ThirdReich3.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Banking_ThirdReich7.png
    Banking_ThirdReich7.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 3

Makrosky

We have been dragged into an Abyss by a gang of International Usurers who have taught us that Money is something that is hard to quantify. The truth is that the Complication of Money only serves to maintain this diabolical system where Usury, Rent-Seeking, and Psychological Manipulation are more fruitful than honest work - whether that Work be Physical or Intellectual.

Only when Work is championed as the basis of Money will this monstrous system begin to change - and end the Slavery to Money Interest -to Usury- and Financial Parasites in general.

I agree with you but what most people is concerned in the context you are talking about (buying metals, crypto, etc.) is not about generating money (work+skills) but how to keep the fruits of those work+skills that were not needed for monthly expenses and were stored in the form of money.

I have a feeling (and this comment is not addressed to you) that those who had a reckless life of living with 0 savings and debt would not mind others who did their homework to lose everything. Or global debt cancellation (ala fight club style) which in turn means the ones who stored their work+skills in form of money or assets will have to pay for those who didn't give a damn. Unfair.

OP
michael94

michael94

True, and the elite knows this quite well. Hence the goal of installing a global regime where the choice/will/decision what to do for work, how much to ask for renumeration, how long to work, when to work, etc will all be removed as a free choice of the individual and will be entirely at the disposal of the elite. The elite knows quite well that without quality work to constantly renew value, its "money" is worth little at the moment and even less so in the future. So, all effort is now concentrated into making sure that the actual workers are turned into completely involuntary/forced/mandated providers of their precious resource (work), to be harvested at will by the elite.

In the Modern World, debt is Sacred, above even Life itself. This is completely backwards

OP
michael94

michael94

I agree with you but what most people is concerned in the context you are talking about (buying metals, crypto, etc.) is not about generating money (work+skills) but how to keep the fruits of those work+skills that were not needed for monthly expenses and were stored in the form of money.

I have a feeling (and this comment is not addressed to you) that those who had a reckless life of living with 0 savings and debt would not mind others who did their homework to lose everything. Or global debt cancellation (ala fight club style) which in turn means the ones who stored their work+skills in form of money or assets will have to pay for those who didn't give a damn. Unfair.
Debt cancellation and refusal to pay the National Debt (Bankruptcy is actually good for Nations) would be bad for Bankers, not people who saved their money. If your idea of saving Money is an "Asset" that generates yields than you are basically taking part of the Rent-Seeking scheme to generate continuous income without work. That's not saving Money, that's sucking the blood out of the Nation for your own benefit.

Makrosky

Debt cancellation and refusal to pay the National Debt (Bankruptcy is actually good for Nations) would be bad for Bankers, not people who saved their money. If your idea of saving Money is an "Asset" that generates yields than you are basically taking part of the Rent-Seeking scheme to generate continuous income without work. That's not saving Money, that's sucking the blood out of the Nation for your own benefit.
So I have 300k in the bank because for the last years I generated 500k and I only needed 200k to live. And you have an idea that by buying 3x100k tractors you can mecanize the agriculture of your small village and have a 30% increase in production. What about I give you the 300k and you give me a 10% of that 30% surplus?

No deal? Ok. Stay labouring your land with animal traction. No problem.

How is this exactly sucking up the blood from people?

Sitaruîm

There are other examples of anti-Usury measures besides Islamic Finance. For a long time the Catholic Church was staunchly against Usury, but the money changers eventually won out. The NS Movement had it's beginnings in being against Slavery to Money Interest and put the Banks into check by instituting large scale barter trade off the Gold Standard, refusing to pay the National Debt and ending the Bank regulation of the Economy by returning the power back to the Worker. They also gave farmers a blank slate on their debts so that the backbone of the Nation could breathe again, among many other things.

Imo the Cathic church was always judaic. It conveniently forbid Christians the charging of interest and, lo and behold, the hand rubbers were at the door ready to do it. Where did all the apostles hail from after all?

OP
michael94

michael94

So I have 300k in the bank because for the last years I generated 500k and I only needed 200k to live. And you have an idea that by buying 3x100k tractors you can mecanize the agriculture of your small village and have a 30% increase in production. What about I give you the 300k and you give me a 10% of that 30% surplus?

No deal? Ok. Stay labouring your land with animal traction. No problem.

How is this exactly sucking up the blood from people?
Nothing wrong with that transaction, but most of the people with excess Money to re-invest are not generating that value in the first place, and are getting shoveled Usury profits in various ways. So the power relation is completely rotten, and this can be fixed with the sort of measures I proposed or as were done in NS Germany.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom