Who’s Ready To Shave 10% Off Your Retirement Savings?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I’d venture tomorrow we break two circuits. Mabey 3000 off the Dow.

NYC Mayor says NYC schools will close for at least a month starting Monday

• NYC orders all venues, theaters, nightclubs and other entertainment to close

• NY Gov Cuomo says NYC schools will close "early this week"

• NYC Mayor reports 4 new deaths

• LA Mayor orders all entertainment venues, gyms, bars, restaurant

yerrag

Stopped long ago this silly nonsense.

I'm not getting any richer. None the poorer either.

I don't know about you, but I felt a lot of my brain power would have been spent on more productive things.

I cut my losses. The loss wasn't so much the money, but the youth lost staring at the screen. And I'm not even watching a movie.

Look at the US. Everyone in the middle class has a stake in keeping the charade of a market going up for the longest time. The middle class is the big loser, because it's joined to the hips with the crooked banksters as they gin up the market with the Fed. They were happy when the bank bailout happened, as they would have been burned. They'd lose more in their retirement savings and 401k accounts, as it would be practically everything, whereas the banksters they'll have plenty left to spare - a few billions lopped of but with a lot more to spare.

The middle class kowtowing in lockstep with the crooks is why this country can't kick out the deep state and its benefactors. And have government for the people.

Yet the middle class is also the one with the least power. It pays a lot more taxes from payroll taxes, and where do these taxes go? Wasted on perpetual war. Wasted on poor government use of funds. Public school system down the drain. Medical and health insurance costs outpacing inflation. Same thing with college education. It doesn't want to be poor for sure, but when the charade is over, the nest egg would be rotten.

yerrag

Listen to what Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba said:

Can't blame it on China. Blame it on our leaders. And then ourselves.

And don't blame it on the boomers.

Our college campus now is a joke. What are the students being activist about now? Nothing of worthwhile consequence.

michael94

PAper silver is getting dumped, meanwhile all the bullion dealers are saying to give a few days because of order backups ... heh. Im not invested into anything just making an observation.

Last edited:
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

PAper silver is getting dumped, meanwhile all the bullion dealers are saying to give a few days because of order backups ... heh. Im not invested into anything just making an observation.

First they dump then they pump. Wouldn't be surprised to see silver bottom around 11$ oir below 10$!. Then it it pumps to $40+ Look at the 08 charts

LeeLemonoil

Gold doubled within 12 month after bottom in 2008!
VIX is even slightly „better“ than 2008 and still heavier sel-offs. Given the liquidity is on another level than 2008 the rebound/pump scenario seems likely.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

It will pump
Gold doubled within 12 month after bottom in 2008!
VIX is even slightly „better“ than 2008 and still heavier sel-offs. Given the liquidity is on another level than 2008 the rebound/pump scenario seems likely.

Yes it will pump, as will silver, maybe by multiples for silver.

Unless there is some serioues Financial Wizardery/Derivatives/price setting.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

upload_2020-3-16_12-26-24.png

Mabey only 40% to go!

michael94

So many Americans are losing a paycheck over this. Everyone that works in a restaurant or other shutdown business is SOL right now.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

So many Americans are losing a paycheck over this. Everyone that works in a restaurant or other shutdown business is SOL right now.

Yeah they will helicopter money to them.

I fear their may be very high up control structures intentionally debasing and damaging the dollar. This could be a reset of sorts or a paper over of all liabilities. Hold tight.

We could see a temporary deflationary period followed by asset prices to the moon. Leading to a permanent oligarchy of sorts accross the world. With a vast underclass( universal basic income)+Small professional class

Trump Is A Pied Piper For The New World Order Agenda

Mark Carney: dollar is too dominant and could be replaced by digital currency

Will Fed Make Trump A New Herbert Hoover?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom